Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thanx Banadoora for posting the pictures , princess Noor looks very beautiful .

haanmr said:
old picture for prince hamzah (newyear card 2001):)
Wow haanmr what a lovely photo thanx a lot, now how about 2002, 2003 and 2004 please ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the heck do u guys get those new year cards from??LOL
ummm,I dun like 2001 new year card...lol...I like him better with a beard:p

Last edited:
i like his tie - with little camels - so cute :)

but to me he looks great with or without beard.
i like his skin :)
(and the picture doesnt seem to be photoshoped)

closesttoheaven said:

You like his skin? lol ehhm what do u mean?:eek:
Yea there's no doubt he looks great with a beard or without it but with a beard he looks special.I dunno y,but he just does :eek:

lil Monkey said:
You like his skin? lol ehhm what do u mean?:eek:
Yea there's no doubt he looks great with a beard or without it but with a beard he looks special.I dunno y,but he just does :eek:

:D well - i mean his skin seems so soft and pure.dunno how to describe.i like this kind of baby skin.:eek:

closesttoheaven said:
:D well - i mean his skin seems so soft and pure.dunno how to describe.i like this kind of baby skin.:eek:
guess you mean he glows from within :cool:

Laraib said:
Is the guy their brother?:)
nop he's not his name is Basil yagnam, he is the husband of her sister princess Yasmine. I heard he's a christian from a good and well known family, but he converted to islam to marry her, now I don't know how true is this but i'm sure it is a reliable source, maybe lil monkey or any jordanian member can help here. Thanx for anyone who can tell us more.:eek:

lil Monkey said:
LOL This is a good one ;)
Can't help it lol, but I agree with you he's much nicer with a beard, as without it we'll need sunglasses :cool::cool:

tesaweer said:
nop he's not his name is Basil yagnam, he is the husband of her sister princess Yasmine. I heard he's a christian from a good and well known family, but he converted to islam to marry her, now I don't know how true is this but i'm sure it is a reliable source, maybe lil monkey or any jordanian member can help here. Thanx for anyone who can tell us more.:eek:
Well,I know the Yaghnam's are christians but I am not sure if there are curcasians(?),I think they are:confused:

:eek:
tesaweer said:
Can't help it lol, but I agree with you he's much nicer with a beard, as without it we'll need sunglasses :cool::cool:

lol aha,I think that explains y everytime I look at his picture,I get dizzy and can't see anymore,it's cuz I dun put my sunglasses on,:eek: :D

Sorry Princess Noor,I just cudn't help it either:eek:

tesaweer said:

He looks much older than she is.

closesttoheaven said:

He always dresses so well. Very expensive suits.

And yes, he's a beautiful man.;)

tesaweer said:
guess you mean he glows from within :cool:

no - read what i wrote... i think its not that hard to understand:confused:
if i mean he glows inside - i would write it this way.
i mean he has a nice skin ....:cool:

closesttoheaven said:
no - read what i wrote... i think its not that hard to understand:confused:
if i mean he glows inside - i would write it this way.
i mean he has a nice skin ....:cool:
I read what you wrote, I understood what you meant, it's not hard not to, if you're offended sorry. you think he has a nice skin, I think he glows and radiates, he is one of the nicest, warmest and most charming young men ever. this is what i think:rolleyes:

Last edited:
tesaweer said:

Thank-you tesaweer.:) ;)

tesaweer said:
I think he glows and radiates, he is one of the nicest, warmest and most charming young men ever. this is what i think:rolleyes:

I Agree!:eek:

Last edited:
tesaweer said:
I read what you wrote, I understood what you meant, it's not hard not to, if you're offended sorry. you think he has a nice skin, I think he glows and radiates, he is one of the nicest, warmest and most charming young men ever. this is what i think:rolleyes:

im not offended - and i agree that he glows - but like i said - that wasnt what i meant in my statement.so i didnt understand your problem.:cool:
but with the other things i agree :)

tesaweer said:

well, I agree on the WHOLE ! Can't c what ppl c in Hashim, Hamzah has got INNER STRENGHT,WILL TO SUCCEED , I BET KH GAVE HIM ALL HIS OWN STRENGHT , WHEN HE PERSONALLY TAUGHT HAMZEH EVERYTHING HE NOW KNOWS ABOUT LIFE, SUCCESS, ETC., HE WILL SURPRISE US ALL, IN A SHORT TIME, THAT'S WHAT I THINK, HE'S NOT 1 WHO ACTS OF IMPULSE, BUT WHO THINKS ABOUT HIS NEXT MOVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME, AND VERY CAREFULLY, - I HEARD HE USED TO BEAT HIS FATHER AT CHESS WHEN ONLY A KID...... , AND, we use to say- he's beautiful inside- PS- no offence meant FOR HASHIM'S FANS, though .......

emily62_1 said:
well, I agree on the WHOLE ! Can't c what ppl c in Hashim, Hamzah has got INNER STRENGHT,WILL TO SUCCEED , I BET KH GAVE HIM ALL HIS OWN STRENGHT , WHEN HE PERSONALLY TAUGHT HAMZEH EVERYTHING HE NOW KNOWS ABOUT LIFE, SUCCESS, ETC., HE WILL SURPRISE US ALL, IN A SHORT TIME, THAT'S WHAT I THINK, HE'S NOT 1 WHO ACTS OF IMPULSE, BUT WHO THINKS ABOUT HIS NEXT MOVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME, AND VERY CAREFULLY, - I HEARD HE USED TO BEAT HIS FATHER AT CHESS WHEN ONLY A KID...... , AND, we use to say- he's beautiful inside- PS- no offence meant FOR HASHIM'S FANS, though .......

Please refrain from typing in caps like this; it's considered "yelling" and it's really unnecessary.

Thanks.

Alexandria
Jordanian Forums Moderator

emily62_1 said:

its hard for me to see it this way with hashem because i think hes a wonderfull guy too - and has many things by his father too...

but agree that hamzeh - well to me he seemed the right person for becoming king - but kind abdallah doesnt ask me :rolleyes:

closesttoheaven said:
its hard for me to see it this way with hashem because i think hes a wonderfull guy too - and has many things by his father too...

but agree that hamzeh - well to me he seemed the right person for becoming king - but kind abdallah doesnt ask me :rolleyes:

lol he didn't ask me either :rolleyes:

closesttoheaven said:

Thus are you alone.;)

lil Monkey said:
lol he didn't ask me either :rolleyes:

neither to me, lol- and I was not yelling at all, though I was stressing the issue, which is quite different , isn't it ? ( I'm not asking anyone, but me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom