Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor Current Events: Part 6

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to the new thread for Current Events and News for Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor, Part 6.

The old thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/prince-hamzah-princess-noor-current-news-part-5-a-9879-10.html

* Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines......particulary the new posting rules. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/important-new-posting-rules-11222.html
* this thread is for current events only;
* be respectful to the opinions of others, even if you disagree

Happy posting...

Last edited:
Pince hamzah &princess noor wedding song

:wub: :flowers: I posted the song on the jordanian royal weddings thread:flowers: :wub:
I found it yesterday on jaras tv (on Nilesat )in Ghunwa barakats wedding (doughter of Melhem barakat the lebenese singer)
:wub: :wub: prince hamzahs wedding song:wub: :wub:
......Teley bilabiad teley ya zahret nesan .....
....Teley ya helwe w hele b halwejh elrayaan.....
....We amerek mask eadaike...we quloub elkul hwalaike...
.....we elhob yeshate alaike ward we bailasan.....
............albe beyedeelek ya bente behal laile elshaalane.....
........ya ameeret albi ente salamna alamaneh...
......ma tense ahlek ya sgere beaynaina ma serte kbere....
.......dale mana we teere teere عjanah elamani.......
#########
.....Shaaee metel ha tarha ya aghla albanat......
......daalee saeede be hal faraha la baqe elhayaat.....
.......rabe men elsama yebarekon keef ma etwajahto yelahequn.....
......bel ayyam elsabe yunsorkon عkell elahzan.....
........qalek naam men albu w farah kell elnass....
.........redeeha عalbu bhub w shaalane ehsas......
........menelek maa alsalame rohee tahmeeke elkarameh....
..........tebqa mahabeskon alameh lell hub wel hanan.......
#############

Last edited:
I don't think this is an official announcement. Celebrity Baby Blog can hardly be considered an official source.
They may have some information though.

im not sure if this is really an announcement. I guess many other newsmagazines would write about and not only such a celebrity baby blog. I'll wait for some news in petra and so.

Sorry for the confusion, what I meant was that this is the first "acknowledgment" other than our speculation. I wonder where the blog got the announcement from.

From Hola.com:

La reina Noor va a ser abuela por primera vez
(Queen Noor will be a grandmother for the first time)
El príncipe Hamzah de Jordania y su esposa han anunciado que esperan su primer hijo para la próxima primavera. (Prince Hamzah of Jordan and his wife have announced that they wait for their first child for the next spring).

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/11/13/noor-abuela/?utm_source=revista%2Bhola&utm_medium=portadahola&utm_term=actualidad&utm_content=Pestana%2Bde%2Bactualidad&utm_campaign=home

Sorry, but my english is too bad to translate this article.
It says that they're expecting the birth of their first child in spring next year.

Last edited:
well, now that it's been announced, let me just say that this Royal Baby Boom is really getting me dizzy.

Congratulations Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor! May you have a wonderful pregnancy and a safe birth.:bounce: :clap:

PS--i hope the baby, whether boy or girl, will take after Princess Noor!:lol:

Last edited:
RhapsodyBrat said:
well, now that it's been announced, let me just say that this Royal Baby Boom is really getting me dizzy.

The article says that they have announced it, but I don't know where :rolleyes: .

asturiana said:
The article says that they have announced it, but I don't know where :rolleyes: .
That's exactly what i was thinking, because the baby blog also said they had announced it but then someone said it was not a real announcement. I feel:wacko:

She is princess Noors sister ..... I tried to post them as fotos ......but no way ..... Can you or any one do that please

Last edited:
The link does open but there are no pic, just Yahoo page, you (& we) need to login to view them.
I thought for a moment that she gave birth to a girl and named her Saliha:lol:

I am sorry ...... do you know how to post fotos like those ?

:wub: :wub: Listen to Prince Hamzahs Wedding song :wub: :wub:

http://www.salmiya.net/
1-first chose songs أغاني then Arabic songs أغاني عربية
2-Go to Mageda Elromy page in group 4
3_ Listen to نشيد الزفاف

Last edited:
RhapsodyBrat said:

Congratulations Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor! May you have a wonderful pregnancy and a safe birth.:bounce: :clap:

PS--i hope the baby, whether boy or girl, will take after Princess Noor!:lol:

I hope the baby will take after Hamzah, expecially if it's a boy !!

Thanks for the link Asturiana, it great that you found this website because it also announces that Prince Hamzah has graduated cum laude from Harvard University and that they reside in Spain.

at least that' the end of the speculation.:wub: :flowers:

asturiana said:
From Hola.com:

La reina Noor va a ser abuela por primera vez
(Queen Noor will be a grandmother for the first time)
El príncipe Hamzah de Jordania y su esposa han anunciado que esperan su primer hijo para la próxima primavera. (Prince Hamzah of Jordan and his wife have announced that they wait for their first child for the next spring).

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/11/13/noor-abuela/?utm_source=revista%2Bhola&utm_medium=portadahola&utm_term=actualidad&utm_content=Pestana%2Bde%2Bactualidad&utm_campaign=home

Sorry, but my english is too bad to translate this article.
It says that they're expecting the birth of their first child in spring next year.

Roshanah said:
Thanks for the link Asturiana, it great that you found this website because it also announces that Prince Hamzah has graduated cum laude from Harvard University and that they reside in Spain.

at least that' the end of the speculation.:wub: :flowers:

Did it really say they live in Spain? I just read that PN used to live there and went to school there.

In spain ?!!! spain lovely but what is the wrong with living in their country Jordan ?!!

I don't think that's what the article said. Now, granted, Spanish isn't my first language (3rd), but I think it said that Princess Noor lived in Spain for awhile, going to school there. Someone who speaks Spanish, correct me if I'm wrong.

Princess Mahala said:
Did it really say they live in Spain? I just read that PN used to live there and went to school there.

The article don´t say this. This article say that Princess Noor lived in Spain.

princess noor

p.noor yes she lived in spain since she was 3 years old when her parents got divorced she lived with her mother since 1985. she finished her school from kings college then the BA from emerson university in bosten.

rama said:
p.noor yes she lived in spain since she was 3 years old when her parents got divorced she lived with her mother since 1985. she finished her school from kings college then the BA from emerson university in bosten.

she has a great education also its nice to know she speaks a foreign language. good for her !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom