Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor Current Events: Part 6

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
salma said:
The article don´t say this. This article say that Princess Noor lived in Spain.
Thats what I said.lol. She used to live in Spain, but some one before me said they currently lived in spain. :p

houri said:
In spain ?!!! spain lovely but what is the wrong with living in their country Jordan ?!!

I read the article, and, as Spanish is very similar to my own lang, there's nothing at all in the article about them living in Spain, only that P. Noor used to live there and grad in Spain.

princessnoorhamzah said:
I read the article, and, as Spanish is very similar to my own lang, there's nothing at all in the article about them living in Spain, only that P. Noor used to live there and grad in Spain.

In wich part of spain does she live?

Joumana said:
In wich part of spain does she live?

I think they lived in Madrid. Does her mother live in Spain or in Jordan, now- what about her 2 full sis, has she also got a full brother ?

p.noor mother firouzeh vokhshouri from Iran,she used to live in jordan before the divorce but after she lived with her three daughters in madrid p.yasmine,p.sarah,p.noor .
p.noor's father is p.asem bin nayef got married from p.sana asem and they have two daughters and one son: p.nayef,p.salha,p.nejla.

Does any one has a recent picture of princess Salha?

rama said:
p.noor mother firouzeh vokhshouri from Iran,she used to live in jordan before the divorce but after she lived with her three daughters in madrid p.yasmine,p.sarah,p.noor .
p.noor's father is p.asem bin nayef got married from p.sana asem and they have two daughters and one son: p.nayef,p.salha,p.nejla.

Which of her full sis got married recently ? I saw Hamzah and Noor pix at her sis' wedding.

princessnoorhamzah said:
Which of her full sis got married recently ? I saw Hamzah and Noor pix at her sis' wedding.
I think princess Sarah. You can see the pictures and read about it on the old thread of princess Noor and prince Hamza

http://www.answers.com/topic/firouzeh-vokhshouri
Princess Firouzeh held the title of Her Royal Highness Princess Firouzeh al Asem of Jordan, from the date of her marriage until may of 2004 when she lost the style of HRH by order of King Abdullah.

Prince Hamza was lost his position as crown prince on 2004.

Is this a coincidence?

Joumana said:
http://www.answers.com/topic/firouzeh-vokhshouri
Princess Firouzeh held the title of Her Royal Highness Princess Firouzeh al Asem of Jordan, from the date of her marriage until may of 2004 when she lost the style of HRH by order of King Abdullah.

Prince Hamza was lost his position as crown prince on 2004.

Is this a coincidence?

This is the first time I hear she lost her title...:ermm:

I think the only concidence of the two events is the actual year. She was no longer married to an HRH, andt that is how she got her title. She is in fact, still considered a Princess.

I have a question, just out of curiousity does anybody know if Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor were dating before they got married or was it a prearranged marriage. :flowers:

dazzling said:
she does not look as big as she looked on her visit to the Netherlands, but she lookes beautiful. Its nice to see her out,hope she has more events to attend

Are we sure that she is EVEN pregnant. I seriously can't tell. :ermm:

I'm sure she is..Don't worry. These kind of rumors seems all to be true...:) We'll cross our fingers to, if not! :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

the bump doesn't easily show, but the style of the dress somehow gives a/the pregnancy away easily. ;)

Kendra said:
Are we sure that she is EVEN pregnant. I seriously can't tell. :ermm:

If you look back at pictures of P.Noor in evening dresses when she was on a visit to the Netherlands, you can clearly see her belly.

Well Iam sure she is pregnant. I think it's obvious in the pics too.

If you read this you will be sure of it.

5 sentence from the beginning.
http://perso.orange.fr/enfantsdestars/annonces.htm

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NEW Le Prince Hamzah de Jordanie et sa femme la Princesse Noor attendent leur premier enfant.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wich mean Prince Hamzah of Jordan and his wife Princess Noor wait for them first child.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Okay...let's move on.

"Roshanah: Thanks for the link Asturiana, it great that you found this website because it also announces that Prince Hamzah has graduated cum laude from Harvard University and that they reside in Spain.

at least that' the end of the speculation."

Re: previous post

I just re-read the article (during 27-12-2006) and found that I misread the part about the couple living in Spain. It only says she Studied in the US with her husband but has a home is spain.

"Desde septiembre de 2001 restó tiempo de su carrera militar para matricularse en la Universidad de Harvard, en la que se ha graduado el presente año. El príncipe Hamzah ha servido también a su país en otras muchas actividades, han prestado juramento ante él como regente en numerosas ocasiones y actuado en representación de su padre en una serie de misiones en el reino y en el extranjero.

La princesa Noor residió en España
Nacida en Ammán el 6 de octubre de 1982, la princesa Noor Hamzah, hija menor del príncipe Asem ben Nayef y la princesa Fairouzeh, obtuvo el Certificado Británico de Educación en el King’s Collage de España y, al igual que su esposo, ha cursado sus estudios universitarios en Estados Unidos. Ambos son descendientes del rey Abdullah I (1882-1951) y, como primos lejanos, se tratan desde niños." From Hola website http://www.hola.com/casasreales/200...=49222505423b51d1deabb0d6d759b25d#comentarios

Appologies for the mis-translation.

Last edited:
Kendra said:
Ummm...whose Majida el roumi? Thanks.:flowers:
Majida Alroumi is a famous lebanese singer. It is a well known fact that she was a favourite to both King Hussein and Queen Noor, She also performed a specially written song for the wedding of prince Hamzah and princess Noor Hamzah, you can find the link to the song on one of the old threads of prince Hamzah :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom