Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks salma , I saw him at TV he looked great and fit

today is the program for prince ali graduation ceremony

the one he patronized last week

princess rym in al arablym news paper that she encourages Al Jalilah to play football :)

princess rym in al arablym news paper that she encourages Al Jalilah to play football :)

very interesting, i wonder of princess Rym plays football, i beleive that Prince Ali does, i think Abdallah can be a good player too :ROFLMAO:

Wonder why Princess Haya named her daughter the same as Prince Ali's daughter. I mean, I like the name.:)

118 SAE animators, filmmakers and audio engineers let loose on Jordan

SAE Institute=&

she looks fresh in both events, red suits her and her hairdo is nice this time :flowers:

I like her red suit, it's classic and that suits her a lot, but I wonder if suit was the best choice, I would prefer to see her with a dress

People: Sacha Baron Cohen, Buzz Aldrin, Jarvis Cocker, Rupert Grint - Times Online

"The Jordanian PM demanded to know why “that Zionist comedian” had been allowed into his house. Then the Royal Family intervened. Not the King, who was perhaps away at a Trekkie conference, but his half-brother. Prince Ali is a huge Ali G fan and apparently regards himself as “the real Ali G”. He defused the situation.
I think the link is working,i come to open it.
this an intersting story thanks for posting xavi:flowers:

i don't know why i can't open it, can you breif us please on what it says please.:flowers:
it's about the funny Sacha Baron Cohen and PMof Jordan.
the article is long and not all about this story so here the part about Ali,the pm and Sacha Baron Cohen in the article I hope moderators don't mind:
The following story might make more sense if you are first aware of the cinematic allegiances that exist within the Jordanian Royal Family. King Abdullah II, for instance, likes Transformers and once appeared in Star Trek. The best Middle Eastern diplomats probably know this. You never know when that sort of information can help you out of a tight spot.
So, we have it from an impeccable source, that during the making of Brüno!, while Sacha Baron Cohen was wandering the Middle East dressed as a gay Austrian fashion journalist, he visited Jordan and interviewed the Prime Minister.
Then the authorities found out that he was neither Austrian nor a journalist and all hell broke loose.
The Jordanian PM demanded to know why “that Zionist comedian” had been allowed into his house. Then the Royal Family intervened. Not the King, who was perhaps away at a Trekkie conference, but his half-brother. Prince Ali is a huge Ali G fan and apparently regards himself as “the real Ali G”. He defused the situation. We like to think he did this after first donning a yellow shell suit, but you can’t have everything.

Princess Rym ,Princess Aljalilah and Prince Abdullah at opening of Jingo Jungle
Photo Gallery

thanks Jordan a lot , love to see the kids ; al Jalilah is an active girl and not shy as obvious
Abdullah is so cute

thanks Jordan a lot , love to see the kids ; al Jalilah is an active girl and not shy as obvious
Abdullah is so cute

what a cute kids, they are amazing, where is Jugo Jungle??? i think the one with the pink shirt is their nany ??

Jalilah is beautiful girl and Abdullah looks like her dad.

Thank you for the wonderful pictures
Abdullah, like his father ;)

Who is the third child??:ohmy:

cute family,Jalilah is very beautiful and so is Abdullah great to see them again.
PRym looks nice too,thanks for sharing.

How old is Abdullah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom