Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great decision .. my best wishes for him.

Any news about his press conference today?

It would take place at the evening 7 pm rossina :flowers:
yesterday a football match between India and Jordan took place in amman and look who attended with Rym ;)
:: ::

HRH. Princess Rym Ali of Jordan to chair panel on success stories from the Middle-East at 2010 circle conference
HRH. Princess Rym Ali of Jordan to chair panel on success stories from the Middle-East at 2010 circle conference
Lovely pic :)
http://www.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleNo=71176

I liked the pic :flowers: another one and same subject :
«

Last edited by a moderator:
It would take place at the evening 7 pm rossina :flowers:
yesterday a football match between India and Jordan took place in amman and look who attended with Rym ;)
:: ::
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ... sooooooooooooooooo cute kids :):):) Abdullah & Jalilah :):):) thanks xavi :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

I agree with you though abdullah looked bored ;)

Yes , yes, he is so young to attend a football match .. or perhaps it is difficult for boys to enjoy girl's soccer matches .. hahahaha:)

Last edited:
ahhhhh rossina how did you know about the sight ???? great pic and his daughter mashallah !!
Just by chance dear:):):):)
God bless her ..Her eyes are very beautiful..Mashallah :).. Playing Taekwondo :)

Last edited:
I think he launched it for his new campaign ! I was surprised about his daughter's taekwando :)

I think he launched it for his new campaign ! I was surprised about his daughter's taekwando :)
Perhaps:ermm:
Me too .. taekwando is popular in Jordan i think??? I love Abdullah`s pic with his football too :):):)

Jalilah has her grandmother´s eyes.

Last edited:
From his press conference today .. Oct 11
ImageShack Album - 2 images
Jordan's Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein gestures during a news conference in Amman October 11, 2010. Prince Ali announced on Monday his candidacy for the position of FIFA Vice President representing Asia. REUTERS/Ali Jarekji (JORDAN - Tags: SPORT SOCCER ROYALS)
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Jordans-Prince-Ali-gestures-during-a-news-conference-in-Amman/photo/11102010/6/photo/photos-n-sports-jordan-s-prince-ali-gestures-during-news-conference-amman.html

Kuwait's team poses with their trophy and Jordan's Prince Ali bin al-Hussein after winning their 2010 WAFF (West Asia Football Federation) final football match against Iran in Amman on October 3, 2010
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

From his press conference today .. Oct 11
ImageShack Album - 2 images
Jordan's Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein gestures during a news conference in Amman October 11, 2010. Prince Ali announced on Monday his candidacy for the position of FIFA Vice President representing Asia. REUTERS/Ali Jarekji (JORDAN - Tags: SPORT SOCCER ROYALS)
Jordan's Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein gestures during a news conference ... - Yahoo! Canada News Photos

Glad to see Prince Ali is following in the footsteps of his older siblings Prince Feisal and Princess Haya and seeking to play a bigger role in an international federation/sports. I wish him the best of luck:flowers:

I hope he gets elected!

Btw, Rossina, who is that in your avatar?
He deserves this position :) my best wishes for him.:flowers:

Florencio Avalos , the first to be rescued of the 33 Chilean miners:)

Oct 14
Princess Rym`s father MR. Lakhdar brahimi is in Jordan .. The former UN Envoy to Iraq, Afghanistan lectures at Jordan Media Institute
Mr. Brahimi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom