Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have a question. I suppose Prince ali's and Princess Haya's children bear the same names: Abdullah and Jalilah. I can understand the choice of Abdullah as it is the King's name, but why is the name of Jalilah so important to them that they both give it to their kids? Did they name their daughters after somebody special to them or is it just a name they like? If you spend time answering my question I'll be very happy. :)
Hey that's a good question. But I am not sure if this choice is about rym's family as, both the sister and the brother gave the same names to their children, which is very sweet in my opinion. :wub:Maybe it's a name of a maternal relative. I mean a relative of Queen Alia. Because Abdullah is the late Queen's brother's name as well as the King's as far as I know. But I am not sure. :) so ı am just guessing :D

I am not sure about haya , but ssems to like her brother's choice ; what I have heard is that Al Jalilah is Rym's grandmother whom lives in Egypt and encouraged rym and ali's marriage strongly that is what I heard !!!
I read something about her grandmother in 2004 but cant remember where .. Jalilah also is a Hashimite name .. after princess Jalilah bint Ali bin al Hussein king of Hejaz.
This woman
hamzah :: 58a3.jpg picture by farooda - Photobucket
Abdullah is the king,Founder of the Kingdom and also queen Alia`s Brother.

Last edited:
yes reeda,the name seems to be related to the hashimite royal family.
You can find it on their family tree here The Hashemite Royal Family
Sorry,I am unable to tell you more since I am not familiar with this royal family.

Wow 4 answers in such a short period of time. Thank you. It seems to me they are both just their favorite Hashimite names,then.

Hey she has a naughty child's smile. She looks very pretty in the third pic.:previous::flowers:

Do you know if Princess Rym companied P Ali to Dubai? Because Sarah Kabbani is with Faisal. Maybe we may see them all together.:flowers:

Thank u very much for the pic, Huda. He looks very cute. I wish we had more photos from Dubai, too.:bounce:

Voice updat :cool:;)

Are there any new pictures in Dubai

Did not see him on TV :bang:

:wub: thank u xavi, I really appriciate the Princess's great efforts. Besides, she looks really cool in the photo. :rolleyes:

Her Highness, Princess Rym is doing her best in order to improve human factor in media industry and that makes her a very special person for not only Jordan, but also the whole region.

i saw them on TV ; why did he shave his beard:bang:

To be honest, The Princess and The Queen look wonderful:flowers:, but the prince looks a bit ... hmmm shabby and worn out.:ermm: I think he should learn to try to cheer up when he is with ladies.:rolleyes:

Princess Rym looks great .. she has her own style:)

To be honest, The Princess and The Queen look wonderful:flowers:, but the prince looks a bit ... hmmm shabby and worn out.:ermm:
I agree he doesn't look very well. Has he put on weight?

The ladies look wonderful here! I like Rym's colours. I just think Ali looks tired (as if he hasn't slept for days). Still very charming, of course.

He looks better when he shave but Does nt he looks boring .

You mean bored. ;) This was my second thought. But if you look carefully at his red eyes, you'll see why I said he must be very tired and/or sleepless. :flowers:

You mean bored. ;) This was my second thought. But if you look carefully at his red eyes, you'll see why I said he must be very tired and/or sleepless. :flowers:
I agree with you Noor .. really looks very tired:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom