Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: This is the very first time I see Prince Ali in jeans. I wish the Jordanian Princes wore jeans more often - they would still look casual, but stylish! :flowers:

Jordan pins hopes on 'Hurt Locker' sweeping Oscars

By Ahmad Khatib (AFP)

"The success of any movie filmed in Jordan ... is always a plus for our kingdom, for its economy, for its tourism as well as for its budding film industry," Princess Rym Ali, a senior member of the Royal Film Commission told AFP.....

Princess Rym, a former CNN correspondent in Baghdad who is married to Prince Ali, a half-brother of Jordan's King Abdullah, said more movies are expected to be filmed in Jordan, following the commercial success of "The Hurt Locker."
"There are some productions planned, others are waiting to obtain funds for their films, still others are approaching us as we speak and have asked to visit Jordan," she said.
"So of course we always hope to attract more films but we also aim to expose our young filmmakers and see them do films here in Jordan. And we hope to see more Jordanians and Arab filmmakers using our country for their films."

AFP: Jordan pins hopes on 'Hurt Locker' sweeping Oscars

Jordan's Prince Ali bin al-Hussein, chairman of the Jordan Football Association (R), welcomes FIFA president Joseph Sepp Blatter (L) at the Jordan Football Federation in Amman on March 22, 2010. Blatter is in the region hoping to drum up support for his bid to be re-elected to a fourth mandate.

Photo from Reuters Pictures
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from AP Photo
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from AP Photo

thank you, i loved the one in the car !! P .Ali is handsome as usual .

xavi83 Do you know which program will interview prince ali ?

Jordan pins hopes on 'Hurt Locker' sweeping Oscars
"The success of any movie filmed in Jordan ... is always a plus for our kingdom, for its economy, for its tourism as well as for its budding film industry," Princess Rym Ali, a senior member of the Royal Film Commission told AFP.
AFP: Jordan pins hopes on 'Hurt Locker' sweeping Oscars

I found the above article/interview quite interesting. I'm looking forward to watching the 'Hurt Locker'! Thanks for the link, Salma!

Is there a video of the throat :sad:

How do I view :ermm:

This the second time that do not watch the interview with Ali :bang:

i saw it on TV and searched for it in the net but in vain :sad: he looked stunning and the girl interviewing him was soooo happy , and it was in his home garden :flowers:

I saw prince ali yesterday on TV , sth related to football team event ; can't tell you how elegant he was( loved his suit) , so down to earth ; laughing all time and many people got pics with him all the event , even guys :) once have pics sure post it , but really watching prince ali on TV is much more interesting and lovely than reading about him :) i wish i was a football player than a pharmacist :bang::bang:

i found some pics:
ÌÑíÏÉ ÇáÛÏ

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw prince ali yesterday on TV , sth related to football team event ; can't tell you how elegant he was( loved his suit) , so down to earth ; laughing all time and many people got pics with him all the event , even guys :) once have pics sure post it , but really watching prince ali on TV is much more interesting and lovely than reading about him :) i wish i was a football player than a pharmacist :bang::bang:

wow i saw this too, it was amazing he is so handsome and cute, the way he talks is charming i wish to see the interview again,it was on the MBC maybe they will put it online :cool:

I agree he is elegant and down to earth, but he is also very lucky :lucky:since there are alot of people who love and care about him in Jordan, like you:previous:. This is the most invaluable thing that may happen to a man, even if he is a prince.:cool: :wave:

Princess Rym looks just like her father.

Hello, I have a question. I suppose Prince ali's and Princess Haya's children bear the same names: Abdullah and Jalilah. I can understand the choice of Abdullah as it is the King's name, but why is the name of Jalilah so important to them that they both give it to their kids? Did they name their daughters after somebody special to them or is it just a name they like? If you spend time answering my question I'll be very happy. :)

I am not sure about haya , but ssems to like her brother's choice ; what I have heard is that Al Jalilah is Rym's grandmother whom lives in Egypt and encouraged rym and ali's marriage strongly that is what I heard !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom