Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Xavi. She gained some weight. Queen Rania loves belts and Rym loves scarves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ali is the perfect candidate for the position of FIFA's Vice President, IMO. I wish him the best of luck! :flowers: Thank you all for the photos and articles! He looks really good lately.:)

I saw her on Rotana channel yesterday ; if i was mistaken rania 's mother was also there..

princess Rym yesterday also received the women football team after winning Arab championship against Egypt ;

http://alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=366045

Prince ali was supposed to attend but he is in Abu Dhabi now :

البيان

some more pics ; Rym's repeated thoub ; I think it is nice when she stands up;

http://www.almadenahnews.com/newss/news.php?c=521&id=60208

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he can make it and win the FIFA position, not because he is only a prince, but also because he is a successful sport leader who inspires others by his courage, dedication and hard work, Prince Ali knows how to achieve results.

Great post, Shaheen! :) When will we learn about their final decision and if Ali has been chosen for the FIFA position? Does anyone know? ;) Rym looked really pretty in this pink thoub. Her weight gain still puzzles me, because at Victoria's wedding she seemed to be in perfect shape. You can check her face's changes now and then and we're talking about a 5 month period. It could be a pregnancy or a disorder of some kind. Hope she's as healthy as always!! :flowers:

Great post, Shaheen! :) When will we learn about their final decision and if Ali has been chosen for the FIFA position? Does anyone know? ;) Rym looked really pretty in this pink thoub. Her weight gain still puzzles me, because at Victoria's wedding she seemed to be in perfect shape. You can check her face's changes now and then and we're talking about a 5 month period. It could be a pregnancy or a disorder of some kind. Hope she's as healthy as always!! :flowers:
Thanks Noor ..Elections might be in next march before Asia cup in Doha..am not sure though !

Thanks Noor ..Elections might be in next march before Asia cup in Doha..am not sure though !

I have read it is in January of 2011 ; princess haya's election is close 5th of the coming month ...

I have read it is in January of 2011 ; princess haya's election is close 5th of the coming month ...

I believe that the FIFA election will be the first week of December. I wish him the best of luck. We could do with a bright new face to represent Asian football :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom