Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 1: October 2004-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! I never saw a beautifull photo of Haya! I think she looks perfect in these photos.:cool:

For Rym for sure she will improve.:) :)

P.Rym and P. Alia and P. Haya at a charity event.

love laila
wow PA and PH looks wonderful really i like to see them togather i think they love each other a lot Rym looks good i like her but when i see her with PA i feel weard they dont seem like a fit team they are totally different

Last edited by a moderator:
Ali, Rym and Haya at a Banquet in January 2005

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 404
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,346
i know it has been debated on here a million times by a million different people but......

i think rym is quite pretty.:)

if you look at the pics humera posted in the haya thread we are so obsessed with pouring over how pretty/cute/beautiful haya is we forget to look at the other women in the pic. rym has incredibly milky white skin which is accented by her lusterous dark hair. her clothes are not so hot but when i clicked on that pic and it enlarged on my computer i could not stop looking at the incredibly beautiful contrast of rym's hair and skin. only nature could create two colors and textures so dissimiliar and make it look so nice.

and compare that to haya's burnt two tone hair and princess madeline tan.:eek:

I actually think Rym is pretty too. But as I meantioned in another post, I'm not really crazy about her choice of clothing sometimes.

i am glad that we can chat again
PA and PR
these are pics from the football game Prince Ali and his wife
patronized last friday , it was more like a fund raising game for the
tsonami Victoms.

they were so cute togather they derssed the same style so nice

http://www.alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=18631

ok this is it ;)

Attachments

• jj.jpg.bmp
    131 KB · Views: 339
I wonder what Rym does when Ali is out of the country? She hasn't any children to take care of yet, so what does she do to keep busy?

I had read, after the engagement was announced, that she was suppose to have continued working as a journalist...I assumed she would be working at Petra or the Jordan Times, however, to my knowledge, she isn't working at all. I wonder how difficult is for her to sit on the sidelines, while there are so many things to report.

sommone said:
I wonder what Rym does when Ali is out of the country? She hasn't any children to take care of yet, so what does she do to keep busy?

maybe she goes with him when he travel, otherwise what she will do,we will never know if she pregnant they don't announce that maybe she is who knows can't wait to see PA's kids i hopr they will look like him and have his eyes

suria said:
maybe she goes with him when he travel, otherwise what she will do,we will never know if she pregnant they don't announce that maybe she is who knows can't wait to see PA's kids i hopr they will look like him and have his eyes

That is always a possibilty that she goes with him....Haven't they announced past pregnancies of the other Hashemite families?

sommone said:
That is always a possibilty that she goes with him....Haven't they announced past pregnancies of the other Hashemite families?

never they only annouce when the baby comes thats all unless you discover this by your self if she get out when she is pregnance you will know otherwise you will never know

yes she is 35 years old i read that she was born on 1969 on a website but we still don't know the exact date we don't know when is her birthday i wonder why they don't tell us they must write the date of her birth, if that beacuse she is older than PA i think this is not a reason they shouldn't hide the truth of her age.

i wonder if PA wants to start a family he travels a lots and most of the time he seems unhappy,Rym should start to think that way since she is old enough to start a family and she don't have a lot of time to have kids

8/3/2005
HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein Sworn in as a Regent

:) :) he is back i am so happy to see him a gain:) :)

Attachments

• 2059I.jpg
    2059I.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 422
Josefine said:
is he often regent

sometimes when he is not with king Abdullah

P Rym will patronage a championship for women football in April I think at 7/4/2005
I hope to see her soon, and I hope to see PA with her .

this is the magazine i told you a bout , i will translate what did she say a bout her brother

Attachments

• kkk.JPG
    kkk.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
this is the question :

( i asked princess Haya a bout her brother prince Ali bin Al_Hussein ..... how dose she see him in his military suite ?__

Attachments

• PHOTO8.JPG
    PHOTO8.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Her answer was:

Nothing makes me surprised in King Abdullah ....... he is his father's son, before my father died he informed me that Abdullah will be the king, and he said that day … you will see KA achieves all my dreams to the country , I wont forget that day , and after a short time of my father death , KA talked to me , and asked me a bout my feelings if he proposed P Ali to be the head of his security , we realized the danger , and we knew that if anything bad happened Ali has the courage to protect the king by his own life, I can't describe my pride feelings , when KA choused P Ali to protect his life , and preferred him on many in the country ,……..

There is people say (why P Ali open the door for his brothers ? and why they don't say P Ali's name on the news in TV when he is with the king ?

Well , these roles are the roles that P Ali choused , and he feel that its important for his job ,and to make him closer to his men , and I am proud of him as he is working very hard , and I realized for sure that KA will be safe with P Ali beside him , and Ali too he will be safe as God put these two brave men beside each other .

Well if PAli is happy than everyone should be. I never thought anything was worng with being a head of security. It jsut emphasizes the bond that some members of the JRF have.

suria said:
Her answer was:

Nothing makes me surprised in King Abdullah ....... he is his father's son, before my father died he informed me that Abdullah will be the king, and he said that day … you will see KA achieves all my dreams to the country , I wont forget that day , and after a short time of my father death , KA talked to me , and asked me a bout my feelings if he proposed P Ali to be the head of his security , we realized the danger , and we knew that if anything bad happened Ali has the courage to protect the king by his own life, I can't describe my pride feelings , when KA choused P Ali to protect his life , and preferred him on many in the country ,……..

There is people say (why P Ali open the door for his brothers ? and why they don't say P Ali's name on the news in TV when he is with the king ?

Well , these roles are the roles that P Ali choused , and he feel that its important for his job ,and to make him closer to his men , and I am proud of him as he is working very hard , and I realized for sure that KA will be safe with P Ali beside him , and Ali too he will be safe as God put these two brave men beside each other .

Thank you Suria for translating this article for us. While it is probably a great honor to work beside his brother, if I were Rym, I would be very afraid for his life. I mean I don't want to see him or KA hurt or worse, but there are threats out there. I guess she (Rym) has to be brave, and probably pray a lot that he will be kept safe...still I know if I were in her shoes, I would be terrified.

sommone said:
Thank you Suria for translating this article for us. While it is probably a great honor to work beside his brother, if I were Rym, I would be very afraid for his life. I mean I don't want to see him or KA hurt or worse, but there are threats out there. I guess she (Rym) has to be brave, and probably pray a lot that he will be kept safe...still I know if I were in her shoes, I would be terrified.

you are always welcome...:)

i totally agree with you , its not easy job , and Rym should be very brave , P Ali in the other hand brave guy too , he handle this kind of job very good, and i think he should start of thinking of other job ,as you said its very scary one and no one wants to see him hurt ,all his family , his wife , his sister , but i like her relationship with Ali , she talks a bout him with love very sweet......

too bad ...
Rym didn't open the women championship in football . i was waiting to see her too bad :confused:

مندوبا عن الاميرة ريم.. الحديد يعلن افتتاح بطولة عمان العربية بخماسيات الكرة النسوية

sommone said:
I don't know how I missed this picture:eek: What was the article about, Salma? I can't seem to get the link to work. Thanks for posting by the way.

this is old picture, i posted it before she was with Ali , the article was a bout Rym patronage the women football championship , but she didn't attend too bad....

:(

Rym worked :D :p ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

i watched her on Thursday , she patronage the final game in the women football championship , she was great , no make up at all , her hair is the same , she looked nice but i think she is maybe pregnant:D

الأميرة ريم العلي تتوج ميلان القاهري بلقب بطولة عمان العربية لخماسي الكرة النسوية... شباب الاردن وصيفا وعمان ثالثا

Attachments

• 9984.jpg
    9984.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 425
  • 10092.jpg
    10092.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 383
  • بيبيي.bmp
    193.4 KB · Views: 127
I hope she is pregnant too! But you know I got to thinking. Who cares if she is not the prettiest or that she does not get her picture taken alot. DOn't you think that she is what Ali exactly needs? Maybe he has been put in the shadows for so long, but Rym does not overshadow him in any way. I think she is a good wife for him. I think with her he can definitely grow and mature more.

Reina said:
I hope she is pregnant too! But you know I got to thinking. Who cares if she is not the prettiest or that she does not get her picture taken alot. DOn't you think that she is what Ali exactly needs? Maybe he has been put in the shadows for so long, but Rym does not overshadow him in any way. I think she is a good wife for him. I think with her he can definitely grow and mature more.

reina:

i agree with you 100%. i think ali has been pushed aside by every 'loved one' in his life for so long that it is pitiful and rym puts him on centerstage. i think he has appeared cheerier since his nuptials. :)

suria said:
Rym worked :D :p ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

i watched her on Thursday , she patronage the final game in the women football championship , she was great , no make up at all , her hair is the same , she looked nice but i think she is maybe pregnant:D

??????? ??? ????? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ????? ???? ??????? ?????? ????? ???????... ???? ?????? ????? ????? ?????

Thank you Suria for posting the pictures of Rym. I wanted to ask you what is it about her that makes you think she may be pregnant? If she is that would be so great for them. :)

sommone said:
Thank you Suria for posting the pictures of Rym. I wanted to ask you what is it about her that makes you think she may be pregnant? If she is that would be so great for them. :)

well , she was wearing very long scarf that covered her body and a Jacket it was opened and vast and when i looked closely i noticed that she is hiding something , i don't know but i have this feeling , i hope am right , this would be great news ,

can't wait to see his children specially if they took his eyes wow ;) :) :p

look to her belly ....................:) ;) :p :rolleyes: :p :p

Attachments

• post-8-1113150564.jpg
    post-8-1113150564.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 586
After looking at the picture, on my computer instead of Webtv, it could just be the way her coat stands out that gives her the appearance of being pregnant. I mean I don't know...pictures can fool you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom