King Abdullah & Queen Rania, Current News & Pictures, Part 14

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's without makeup here,maybe this is how she really looks with no make up?

asturiana said:
King and Queen receive US Congress delegation:
http://http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Mar/26/559273700.htm

picture:
http://http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Mar/26/7820I.htm

QR look tired or is it her make-up...

I've come to recognize this look on her.
QR definately looks tired, you can tell from her eyes. Im not surprised at all. She's had a very busy few weeks with engagements at home and abroad. And she's back home being the mother of four young kids (a difficult and demanding job as it is without the duties of a Queen). What woman wouldn't be tired!

King reviews regional developments with US delegation

AMMAN (Petra) — His Majesty King Abdullah on Sunday said holding a conference for Iraq's religious leaders in Amman is meant as a contribution on the part of Jordan to bring an end to the deteriorating security situation in the country, where Iraqi people are paying the price.
At a meeting with a delegation of US senators, representatives and governors yesterday, attended by Her Majesty Queen Rania, the Monarch said Jordan is continuing cooperation with Arab countries and Iraq's other neighbours to help the country overcome the difficult situation.
He told the delegates, headed by Senator John McCain (R-Arizona), that the solution to what is going on in Iraq should come from within the country itself, when its people and various political forces reach national consensus.
http://www.jordantimes.com/mon/homenews/homenews1_new.htm

King meets notables from Circassian and Chechnya tribes

Amman, Mar.26 (Petra) His Majesty King Abdullah II on Sunday called for conducting an inclusive study to establish financial funds similar to that of King Abdullah Fund for Badia Development that can take the responsibility of financing developmental projects to help curb the effect poverty and unemployment in various parts of the country.
Such funds could act as supporter to government plans and programs designed to address problems of poverty and unemployment, King Abdullah said during a meeting at the Royal Court with notables and dignitaries representing the Circassian and Chechnya tribes in the Kingdom.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Mar/26/559273400.htm

Petra pictures

Prince Talal bin Abdul Aziz arrives in Amman

Amman, March 26(Petra)-- Prince Talal Bin Abdul Aziz on Sunday arrived in Amman to attend the inauguration of National Bank for Funding Small Projects sponsored by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Monday. Petra

An interesting article about the challenges in the ME with a few mentions of Queen Rania: (Im posting the relevant excerpts)

The Amman Declaration

On December 12, 2002, former Secretary of State Colin Powell, building hope for the years ahead, announced a new U.S.-Middle East Partnership. He called it a response to the reality that Queen Rania of Jordan so eloquently termed "the hope gap." In announcing this initiative, Powell said: "It has become clear that we must broaden our approach to the region if we are to achieve success. In particular we must give sustained and energetic attention to economic, political and educational reform. We must work with peoples and governments to close the gulf between expectation and reality [to close] the hope gap."

.............The conference venue, Amman, was of particular interest. Once known as Philadelphia, or the City of Brotherly Love, Amman is the birthplace of Christianity, Judaism and Islam all three of which are still practiced in the region. Women, in particular, are well integrated into the political and social structure of Jordan. Among the Arab mayors, municipality heads, governors, municipal and community leaders from throughout the Arab republic, women and children were well represented at the conference and played a major role in the "Amman Declaration" on Children and the City.

Under the patronage of Queen Rania, conference delegates committed to new initiatives affecting early childhood development, improving the urban environment to most benefit children, and putting a high priority on educating children for the 21st Century.
http://www.govtech.net/magazine/channel_story.php/98920

Exaactly ...i mean with a busy sch. like hers....i would be dead within days :D

My cousin attended the AUC and used to see queen rania a lot ....i hope she gains more Kg's ...

i remember my cousin saying how nice and cute she is ...

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I've come to recognize this look on her.
QR definately looks tired, you can tell from her eyes. Im not surprised at all. She's had a very busy few weeks with engagements at home and abroad. And she's back home being the mother of four young kids (a difficult and demanding job as it is without the duties of a Queen). What woman wouldn't be tired!

Last edited:
Can somebody help me please, I just can't open that picture you're talking about?

(OMG Rania looks anorexic in this picture. I think it's one of the worst pictures she's ever taken. She's paper thin and her face looks sunken in. I think she looks so much better and more beautiful when she's not so thin.)

I agree with you. A few month after giving birth to Prince Hashem, she looked sooo beautiful, because she didn't was so thin...

Queen Rania and Prince Talal bin Abdul Aziz open the National Bank of financing small and medium projects in Amman, from terra

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 457
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 355
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Let's please refrain from calling Queen Rania anorexic. That is a serious medical diagnosis and isn't one to be tossed around lighlty.

Nobody here can say with certainty that Queen Rania is anorexic unless they have examined her themselves or seen her medical records.

If you want to comment on her physical appearance, that's fine, but let's draw the line at diagnosing her with a medical condition.

Alexandria
Jordanian Forums Moderator

Jordan's Queen Rania and Prince Talal bin Abdul Aziz (3rd R), brother of Saudi King Abdullah, pose 27 March 2006 in Amman with Jordanian beneficiaries who received loans to finance their small and medium projects from the National Bank founded by the Queen and Prince Talal. The bank, also known as poor people's bank, aims at giving small loans to the impoverished to help them become productive and self-dependent members of the society.
Getty,DPA
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/

Last edited:
March 27, 2006.-Queen Rania was in Amman to open the National Bank of Financing Small and Medium Projects, which aims to give small loans to the impoverished to help them become productive and self-dependent members of the society

#1-2: Profimedia with less watermarked photos
#3-9: Getty images

Attachments

• NWS-923456.jpg
    NWS-923456.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 261
  • NWS-923488.jpg
    NWS-923488.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 57191608.jpg
    57191608.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 318
  • 57191610.jpg
    57191610.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 373
  • 57191611.jpg
    57191611.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 269
  • 57191615.jpg
    57191615.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 354
  • 57191617.jpg
    57191617.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 316
  • 57191619.jpg
    57191619.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 266
  • 57191620.jpg
    57191620.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 248
Queen Rania has to be the most beautiful royal. Her beauty is just so natural. She looks so fresh and young.

Arab Summit Starts
Khartoum, March 28(Petra) -- The 18th Arab summit started its works in Khartoum with the participation of King Abdullah II and a number of Arab leaders.

Emirati Prime Minister and ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktum listens to Jordan's King Abdullah II (R) while the latter's half-brother and aide, Prince Ali (2nd R), looks on at the opening session of the annual Arab summit in Khartoum, 28 March 2006. Leaders from the 22-member Arab League met today in a summit focused on the mounting chaos in Iraq and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict but several of the most influential leaders in the region stayed away. Eight heads of states, including Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and Saudi King Abdullah, have skipped the meeting in the Sudanese capital, where the government is under international pressure over the conflict in Darfur.

from ANP (AFP PHOTO/CRIS BOURONCLE)

Attachments

• 2621529.jpg
    2621529.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 398
  • 2621550.jpg
    2621550.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 332
ABACAPRESS

Last edited:
THey said he wasn't going! Now I dun understand anything!
Yesterday an official st. was out saying that KA wwont participate:confused: :eek:

The pictures from yesterday are wonderful. Thank you everyone for posting them.
What a great collaboration between Queen Rania and Prince Talal for an amazing cause. The prince has been in Jordan 3 times in as many years to support micro-finance intitiaves by the Queen. Even better to have an entire bank devoted to such projects.

Silly thought..... I notice QR has beautiful bags. Wonder why a Queen needs to carry so much? Queen Of England always carries small. Do other Queens carry big bags? Silly question.... wonder what's in it.... Wonder if she carries wallet size school pictures of the kids or photos of her and the King. I have so many pictures of my kids and my family.. I even carry a wallet size picture of my cat cole..

Petra pictures from today
King visits PSD

King Patronizes Military Exercise
Prince Feisal, King Abdullah, Prince Hussein and Prince Ali

King visits SOFEX pavilions

Amman, March 29 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Wednesday visited the Special Operation Forces Exhibition (SOFEX) 2006 opened at King Abdullah Airbase in Marka.
The King toured fare's halls and looked into displays of foreign firms from the US, French, German, British, and Australian taking part in the exhibition.
Nearly 300 firms from 50 countries cross the globe are taking part in the exhibition.Petra

Most of the time, Q Rania dresses badly.For example in the recent trip to France, she dressed like a school girl. She does not remind me queen of a country. The color combination of the clothes and the makeup are ugly. Princess Rym looks more like a princess than she does.

I am sick and tired of people posting and critising the queen, if you dont like her than dont come on and post on her thread :rolleyes: , post some where else!

I dont know, what is wrong about her. She is very beautiful and she have great figure for someone who has several children. And her clothes are nice too.

In this forum everyone can say the opinion, positive or negative. Not everybody thinks she is perfect. I don't find anything special in rania, her way of dressing and make up is horrible.

Last edited:
Pictures from Profimedia

Jordanian King Abdullah II (R) and his son prince Hussein bin Abdullah (L) visit the Special Operation Forces Exhibition (SOFX) at King Abdullah Airbase Marka in Amman 29 March 2006. A Russian firm has signed an agreement with a Jordanian company to set up a joint venture to manufacture and distribute Russian lightweight KA-226 helicopters, the Jordan Times reported today. The deal was signed yesterday on the sidelines of the Sofex military trade show in Amman between Russia's OPK Oboronprom and Jordan's Orangeville Consultants, the newspaper said. /KHALIL MAZRAAWI

Jordanian King Abdullah II (R), prince Ali Bin Al Hussein (C) and prince Hussein bin Abdullah (L) visit the Special Operation Forces Exhibition (SOFX) at King Abdullah Airbase Marka in Amman 29 March 2006. KHALIL MAZRAAWI

Jordanian King Abdullah II visits the Special Operation Forces Exhibition (SOFX) at King Abdullah Airbase Marka in Amman 29 March 2006.KHALIL MAZRAAWI

Jordanian King Abdullah II (R) and his son prince Hussein bin Abdullah (L) visit the Special Operation Forces Exhibition (SOFX) at King Abdullah Airbase Marka in Amman 29 March 2006. A Russian firm has signed an agreement with a Jordanian company to set up a joint venture to manufacture and distribute Russian lightweight KA-226 helicopters, the Jordan Times reported today. The deal was signed yesterday on the sidelines of the Sofex military trade show in Amman between Russia's OPK Oboronprom and Jordan's Orangeville Consultants, the newspaper said. /KHALIL MAZRAAWI

King Condoles Iranian President

Amman, April 1 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II expressed Jordan's support to Iran and its people in its ordeal of the tragic earthquake that struck Lorestan and led to killing many people. Petra

Jordan aids Palestinians

Jordanian King Abdullah the Second says his country will exert every possible effort to ensure the continuation of aid to the Palestinians.

http://english.cctv.com/english/20060331/101059.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom