King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events Part 35: September 2014 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sound intersting indeed.
Queen will be on the visit to Austira and Kosovo too?

I bekieve this visit will be the first since KF ascended the throne in Spain.. i cant wait !!

Yes this is their first meeting but I think it´s time to a State Visit.

sound intersting indeed.
Queen will be on the visit to Austira and Kosovo too?

I have heard she will be in Austria also but not official confirmation.

The King is going to Austria on Wednesday.

Last edited:
King Abdullah in Kosovo
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

With Austrian President

King, Austrian President discuss ties, counter-terrorism efforts
Vienna, Nov. 18 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II, Wednesday, continued his European tour, where he met in Vienna with Austrian president Heins Fischer and discussed the bilateral ties in the framework of the advanced level Jordan enjoys with the European Union (EU).

News

King: Fight against terrorism "is a global war we should fight together as one"
Vienna, Nov.18 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II said that the fight against terrorism is a global war and the world should fight together as one against this phenomena.

News

Queen Rania stresses importance of reading among Arab students
Amman, Nov 24 (Petra) – Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah met today with Najla Al Shamesi, Director General of the Arab Reading Challenge
News
Pic:

Daily News

24 November 2015
Vladimir Putin had talks with King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, who is in Russia on a working visit.
Vladimir Putin: Your Majesty, it gives me great pleasure to welcome you to Russia.
We maintain constant contacts with you. Today, when there is such a serious struggle against international terrorism, it is obvious that we must join our efforts. I am happy to state that our military and official services are working in this direction.
King Abdullah II of Jordan: My dear brother, I thank you very much for seeing me today, on a day when you have many weighty issues on your shoulders.
I would like to offer my condolences and those of the Jordanian people for that tragic terrorist heinous attack on the innocent Russians that lost their lives through the Metrojet terrorist attack, as well as the loss of your pilot today. I believe that this compels the international community to work stronger together both militarily and diplomatically in the context of Vienna, which is something that you have been a strong sponsor of.
Meeting with King Abdullah II of Jordan | President of Russia

Last edited:
King leaves for France

Amman, Nov. 29 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II left home to take part in the UN Climate Change Summit
News

Last edited:
Interesting look from Queen Rania and surprisingly we got tons of picture which is nice. Was any of the other royal attending?

King Abdullah's to the UK and US: January 2016

King heads to UK on private visit

Amman, Jan. 7 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II, on Thursday, left Amman heading for the United Kingdom on a private visit after which he will head to the U.S capital Washington on a several-day working visit.

In Washington , His Majesty is scheduled to meet with top US officials, congressional leaders as well as representatives of Arab, Islamic and US organizations.

His Royal Highness Prince Faisal Bin Al-Hussein was sworn in as regent in the presence of Cabinet members.

King, U.S. secretary of state discuss ties, Mideast issues

Washington, Jan. 11 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II, on Monday, held a meeting with U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, and discussed a number of Middle East issues and efforts to fight terrorism and extremism
News

Wolf Blitzer ‏@wolfblitzer :I'm looking forward to my exclusive interview w/ Jordan's King Abdullah II today. @CNNSitRoom 5PM ET

His Majesty King Abdullah II meets with US President Barack Obama at Andrews Military Airbase
https://www.facebook.com/RHCJO/photos/a.914212541961860.1073741904.383533738363079/915153108534470/?type=3&theater

King, Obama meet at Joint Base Andrews
Washington, Jan. 13 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II and U.S. President Barack Obama met briefly at the airport of the Joint Base Andrews and agreed to meet again next month. The two leaders met before they left Joint Base Andrews.

King, US officials discuss anti-terror efforts , regional, international issues
Washington, Jan.13 (Petra) - His Majesty King Abdullah II, Tuesday evening held a series of meetings in Washington with heads and members of committees of the U.S. Congress committees, during which he discussed the latest developments in the Middle East, as well as international efforts in the fight against terrorism and extremism.

Last edited:
Last edited:
King receives phone call from Tanzanian president

Amman, Jan. 14 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Thursday received a phone call from Tanzanian president John Magufuli, during which the two leaders discussed international efforts to fight terrorism and extremism.

The two leaders also discussed ways to bolster cooperation between the two countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom