King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events Part 34: September 2012 - September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why the people in this region believe that the change is better ,,, and no idea why the people following some countries in region has been ruined because of that change and I bet no one of these countries will be better than past ,,, unfortunately from worse to worst ,, I'm not understanding this point , how they taking wrong examples and follow it

I wish people of Jordan become wiser and stop protesting to keep their country safe ,,,, because the change will ruin their country as other countries in region has been ruined .

As a Jordainian it must be frustrating and worrisome for you. In an article I read peopke were angry about the price of petrol skyrocketing. One man was quoted that if the King didn't do something then he should get out. What I don't understand is how do people think that getting rid of the King help with fuel prices. Do people really think that they would be better off without him? Fro what I have heard the King is one of the more stableand least reactionary of the various rulers in the Middle East.

As a Jordainian it must be frustrating and worrisome for you. In an article I read peopke were angry about the price of petrol skyrocketing. One man was quoted that if the King didn't do something then he should get out. What I don't understand is how do people think that getting rid of the King help with fuel prices. Do people really think that they would be better off without him? Fro what I have heard the King is one of the more stableand least reactionary of the various rulers in the Middle East.

I'm not Jordanian , but I live in Jordan since 11 years old ,,,, I really don't understanding that too ,,, the government wasn't unfair to rise the fuel prices it was one of the solutions ,,, Jordan is in critical situation , have lots of debts ,, and I believe that the government they working hard to find some solutions to rescue their country ,,,, I really not understand what Jordanians looking for ,,,, ok that they are angries because they can not handle high prices ,,, but this is not the fault of the king ,,, whole world is suffering from economic crisis ,,,, and unfortunately The economic crisis has had a negative impact on Jordan significantly ,,,, and the government of Jordan suffering of that , & trying to getting out of the crisis ,,,,,,, why Jordanian blam the king no idea
and yes I believe too that king Abdullah he is good ruler ,,, the people should look at the wealth of the country before judging the ruler ,, and Jordan is a poor country soo he can not do much good things as gulf countries dose .

Queen Rania is now in Paris

What is HM doing there? .. Any idea?

Last edited:
Short private visit

Abdullah has been talking, at least to the western media, for a couple of years now about the need for constitutional reforms and increased democracy in Jordan but has he taken any concrete steps in this direction or is it all just talk? I would have thought the disturbances in the region would have given him some incentive to play the democratic leader, as well as giving him some political cover at home and abroad. At least if real power rested with Parliament then the politicians would become to focus of the peoples anger/frustrations and the King and his family could be seen as being above day to day politics.

Queen Rania is now in Paris

These are the things which enrage people like hell. They will start propaganda that she is living a luxurious life travelling and shopping all over the world when people are suffering here. And she will be likened to Marie Antoniette.
I seriously feel JRF needs to get a very good PR setup. They are very very bad in that.
They should first of all potray that the whole family, mainly Hamzah is with the King fully.

Queen Rania meets with representatives from various charitable associations in Wadi Al Seer
Amman, Dec. 4 (Petra)-- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah visited today the Wadi Al Seer Women Association, one of the oldest associations in the area established in 1963. The Queen also met with board members of the Anwar Al Huda Islamic Society, and Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein Kindergarten, a project done by the Circassian Charitable Society.
http://www.petranews.gov.jo/nepras/2012/Dec/04/9000.htm

pics:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010080011F1354645647314056
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Last edited:
Queen joins children with disabilities at the Children’s Museum

Amman, Dec 10 (Petra) -- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah and His Royal Highness Prince Raad bin Zeid, President of the Higher Council for Affairs of Persons with Disabilities (HCD), on Monday joined a group of children with disabilities on the occasion of the International Day for Persons with Disabilities at the Children’s Museum in Amman.

News

Pics:
Daily News
Daily News
Daily News

I Loved the jacket ,, looks very Modern elegant ,, like the colors Beige & Black .
she looks pretty , liked her hair .

December 19: er Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah visits the Saint Vincent Charity
Pics

Daily News
Daily News

King, Iraqi PM discuss ties, regional issues
Amman, Dec 24 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II and Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Al Maliki held talks on Monday on ways of cementing Jordanian-Iraqi ties and agreed to take "practical and effective" measures to develop cooperation in various fields.
http://www.petranews.gov.jo/nepras/2012/Dec/24/6000.htm

The Crown Prince also attends the meeting

Pics:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010010011I13563608081541220

Yes Well as I heard Iraqi PM Will extend an oil pipeline from Iraq to Jordan ,,, Thank God , Good step .

January 13, 2013
Queen Rania meets with female academics from the University of Jordan

Amman, Jan 13 (Petra) -- In recognition of the leading educational role played by the University of Jordan and its academics as the country’s first higher education institution, Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah met on Sunday with a group of female professors, lecturers and teachers from various faculties at the university.
News

Pic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom