King Abdullah & Queen Rania Current Events 27: March 18 -June 1, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amman, May 26 (Petra) – His Majesty King Abdullah II met today with a US Congressional Aides Delegation, currently on a visit to the Kingdom and outlined the latest developments in the region, the peace process and the bilateral ties between Jordan and US.
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King meets US Congressional Aides Delegation

Photos:
Queen Rania was also there
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/News-39842.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/News-39843.jpg

Wow, she has big bags under her eyes!

Yea...I noticed that too. She most be tired from all the events for the independence day celebrations. I've noticed too she has looked a little worn down in recent weeks photos. Not as bright-eyed as seen in the past.

Well it has been a busy couple of months so I wouldn't be surprised if she was feeling a little tired.

Although I thought she looked quite good in the photos from the visit to the school yesterday.

I'm surprised she's not on the floor:D, one trip after another by airplane...then 4 kids @home, well she doesn't do house work I guess, but she's a mother & a wife, she's strong !!

Amman, May 26 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Monday met with Presidents of Senates and Parliaments at the Prime Ministry in the presence of Prime Minister Nader Al Dahabi and a number of former premiers and heads of committees of the House of Deputies and Senates.
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King stresses importance of clearness and frankness in dealing with national issues

Amman, May 27 (Petra) – His Majesty King Abdullah II highlighted today Jordan's support for efforts aimed at achieving security and stability in Iraq as well as spreading out the Iraqi government's sovereignty and ending all forms of violence and terrorism
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King holds talks with Iraqi Vice-President

Is QR attending the World Economic Forum this year? It's in a couple of weeks. The focus is Africa and it's being held there.

I dont think so. Queen Rania isn't expected to be at every regional meeting of the WEF.

She has already attended the World Economic Forum's annual meeting at Davos this year:
World Economic Forum - Annual Session in Davos: January 23-27, 2008

She also attends the WEF's Middle East meeting which takes place in May. This year she didn't, however her husband was there. This year's meeting was in Egypt, it has been held in Jordan quite a few times as well.

Apart from the annual meeting in Davos, the WEF has several region-specific meetings every year. You can find more info here:
World Economic Forum - Home
click on "Events" and you'll see the upcoming sessions and where they're taking place this year.

We might see her at the 2nd annual meeting of the New Champions.

USAID Commits to Bettering Lives of Al-Aman Fund Beneficiaries...........

Contributing to the Fund a sum of JD 300,000, USAID committed to bettering the lives of Al-Aman Fund’s beneficiaries, orphaned and abandoned youth graduating from orphan care centers across the Kingdom, by giving them the education and tools needed to become productive self-reliant members of the Jordanian community......

Day by day, we are moving closer towards Her Majesty Queen Rania's vision of creating a better tomorrow for Jordan’s orphaned youth, and it is generous donations like this one that make this possible.
albawaba.com middle east news information::USAID Commits to Bettering Lives of Al-Aman Fund Beneficiaries

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom