Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 2 - February 2011 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really proud to see that JRF enjoys the wonderful game of Barça team. I was born in Barcelona and I'm a Barça supporter. Even people who don't like specially football can enjoy their game and I'm proud they won again... Prince Hussein looks for me more handsome than ever with that T-shirt. If I saw Prince Hamzah with the same T-shirt, it would be like dying and go to heaven... ;)

hello I’m really happy to see some one from Barcelona here in TRF , because I love Barcelona team very very much and I’m barcelona supporter too , and when happen some game of Barca against real madrid I die until the game end with barca win , and all jordanian royal family love and support barcelona , especially the king family and prince hamzah :flowers:

Muna Juma is beautiful, she looks a lot like her father, her dad is really handsome and lovely :flowers: it's so sad that the parents are divorced now.

Princess Aisha is absolute? : EEK :
I know about Princess Zein Al Sharaf she absolute

Wall Photos | Facebook

here the picture of CP hussein and gerard pique player in barcelona team ;)

Thanks so much for the picture, darling! I love it... Each day I like more and more Prince Hussein :lol: And you say Prince Hamzah is also a Barça supporter? That's great and normal, on the other side, who cannot like the best team in the world? ;)

Really?? how did you know that hamza and Iman support the spain team ??
private source , i have picture for princess iman bint hussein wear spanish team t-shirt & i know princess aya bint faysal love spain team & too much members in royal jordan family :D

Last edited:
private source , i have picture for princess iman bint hussein wear spanish team t-shirt & i know princess aya bint faysal love spain team & too much members in royal jordan family :D

lol, okay which team in spain barca or the other one ??:flowers:

Thanks so much for the picture, darling! I love it... Each day I like more and more Prince Hussein :lol: And you say Prince Hamzah is also a Barça supporter? That's great and normal, on the other side, who cannot like the best team in the world? ;)

yeah really I agree with you Barca is the best team in the world :flowers: ;)

What country is that? is it Jordan ???

Interesting. Yes burzg King Hussein ruled the country when he was only 18 years old but I don't think that Hussin bin Abdulla is like King Hussein. :D Note that the circumstances in their both lives are different. :D

:previous:
its wonderful to see Prince Hussein sharing the ppl daily routine..the photo is lovely:)

Great to see him with people praying :D

Lovely that HM shares a picture of her kids. Would've been lovely to get one of her as well.

That's a sad looking snowman! I like his scarf though.
Is this amount of snow normal for Amman? I had no idea it could get this cold.

That's a sad looking snowman! I like his scarf though.
Is this amount of snow normal for Amman? I had no idea it could get this cold.
Forecast in Jordan always not tell when snow come . Yes this amount Humera and sometime more I know

Crown Prince of Jordan, Hussein bin Al Abdullah (L), is seen during the visit of Spanish Foreign Minister Trinidad Jimenez in Amman, Jordan, 16 March 2011. EFE/Sergio Barrenechea
Picture 1
Picture 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom