Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 2 - February 2011 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sound dangerous and cute in the same time:)
some pics would be nice to see.

in last time , princess iman looks like her mother most in her eyes

Princess Iman, daughter of King Abdullah attends the second day of the Jordanian International Horseback Archery competition, also known as the Al Faris competition, which is organized by the Public Security on June 10, 2011 in Amman, Jordan. The Al Faris competition involves showcasing different archery styles and includes competitors from more than fifteen countries.
Pics

She looks so beautiful!, Thanks for the nice picture Rossina!!!

You`re welcome ...:) Hope to see more events & pics for her.

Princess Iman, daughter of King Abdullah attends the second day of the Jordanian International Horseback Archery competition, also known as the Al Faris competition, which is organized by the Public Security on June 10, 2011 in Amman, Jordan. The Al Faris competition involves showcasing different archery styles and includes competitors from more than fifteen countries.
Pics
beautiful young Princess.
keep posting these lovely pics I can't had enough:)

Pics
i post this before ;)

Thanks for the pictures, seems Iman is into horse events since this is not the first horse event she has attended, I also recall that she had a photoshot that took place in the royal stables and that have the impression she was. Would be nice seeing her compete in whatever discipline she is taking up.

Lovely to see her slowly attending events alone. I would love to see her father or mother support her at official events from the sideline.

Thanks for the pictures, seems Iman is into horse events since this is not the first horse event she has attended, I also recall that she had a photoshot that took place in the royal stables and that have the impression she was. Would be nice seeing her compete in whatever discipline she is taking up.

Lovely to see her slowly attending events alone. I would love to see her father or mother support her at official events from the sideline.
yes i see her in 2010 & 2009 she go to horse comptetion & give award for rider , & i see for her pictshare she put horse ride clothes in royals stables with quen rania

i not find the pictshare but i will put if i found

that what i thought when i saw the photos.
nice to see him out and about .
thanks Rossina.

Rossina! Where did you get your avatar?!

Pics for prince Hussein .. posted in a social group on facebook.
1 my avatar :)

Jordan’s crown prince stopped his convoy in the middle of the road in Amman to supervise the transfer of a local family to hospital after sustaining injuries in a car crash, Arab newspapers reported on Tuesday... more

how lovely from him.
that's a touching story I hope they are all right.

Nice photo for Hussein, he is a big boy now..

Jordan’s crown prince stopped his convoy in the middle of the road in Amman to supervise the transfer of a local family to hospital after sustaining injuries in a car crash, Arab newspapers reported on Tuesday... more
what is convoy ?

Lovely. He is so compassionate a boy.:flowers:

A convoy usually means a group of cars that travel around a head of state's (or in this case, crown prince's) car for protection.
thanks you kelly ;) , i not know exacly first but now i know thanks you :flowers:

I am sure his parents are proud of him, he seems to be a caring person :)

I am sure his parents are proud of him, he seems to be a caring person :)
yes i stil not forget how he give plasma telvisions for poor people so they see world cup in good quality :flowers: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom