Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I´d like he cut his hair (I know now many teenagers have same hairstyle!)

Last edited by a moderator:
those are very adorable photos Rossina.:flowers:
they both look cute and happy do you know if QRania or KAbdullah attend their kids school parties?

those are very adorable photos Rossina.:flowers:
they both look cute and happy do you know if QRania or KAbdullah attend their kids school parties?

Welcome :)
I dont think so Lilo .. :) there are no pics for them & the IAA did not mention that.

Queen Rania attends her children activities usually, but we have not pic is her private life.

Thanks Rossina for pics.

Every time i see Hashem"s pictures he is getting taller and taller!. Thanks for the pictures Rossina.

Prince Hussein is not only a big fan of Barsa .. he plays football in his school too.
links for his latest 2 matches.:)
King's Academy | News & Events
The Lions refused to go down easily. With time winding down, Hussein Abdullah '12 pounced on a rebound in front of the net and one-timed it accurately to tie the game 2-2.
King's Academy | News & Events
Unfazed, the Lions continued to control possession at the start of the second half, keeping the visitors on their heels. In the 30th minute, Hussein Abdullah '12 made a sliding pass to Alireza with space on the right side. From there, Alireza dished his second assist of the game to Mufti, who was streaking ahead of the pack and used his right foot this time to find the left corner of the net

Last edited by a moderator:
CP Hussein plays Soccer!, wow. Does he play any other sports/musical instruments?

Can anyone send me the link of the Princesses created by Hola in which Iman is included?

always hard to tell who's official if their accounts are not verified...strange people always posing as celebs/public figures...if it is her though, it seems strange that she follows QN given the relationship status of the family and QN

Last edited:
She MAY be the real one as her cousin Princess Ayah, the daughter of Prince Faisal, I following her there!

2010/11/27
Prince Hussein with Kuwaiti Ambassador Sheikh Faisal Al-Sabah during his visit to king`s academy
pic

I believe this is PIman's twitter account Twitter :)

I think so too ;)

I love who she's following.
Lady Gaga (I, myself, is one of Gaga's biggest fans), Katy Perry, Perez Hilton, a lot of the Kardashians, Russell Brand & more.
I was too surprised to see that she's following Queen Noor though, but yeah.

I think she's the real deal by the way, remember that she met Justin Bieber when she was in California? He's following her :)

Last edited:
:ermm:

i can't open the pic
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1572/getimagep.jpg
JORDAN, Amman : Princess Iman daughter of King Abdullah II of Jordan smiles in her father's car, outside al-Hussein Medical Center, where her mother Queen Rania gave birth 26 September 2000 to a bouncing baby girl named Salma. Gifts , mostly of flowers, were sent to the hospital by well-wishers throughout the day.

Last edited:
OWEIT, KUWAIT CITY : Queen Rania of Jordan takes care of her daughter Princess Salma while visiting with her husband King Abdullah II Kuwait's Scientific Center 22 May 2001. The king and the Queen are on a three-day official visit to Kuwait
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1781/getimagezm.jpg

JORDAN, Amman : Thirteen-month-old Princess Salma, the daughter of Jordan's King Abdullah II and Queen Rania, plays in the nursery 28 October 2001 at the Beit al-Baraka Palace, the royal family's home, in Amman. AFP PHOTO/Leila GORCHEV
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9576/getimagegsr.jpg

More

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom