Your favourite Danish Royal?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
.... The newest littlies are sooo cute, they have to be added to the list;

Vince & Josie!!!

(Prince Vincent & Princess Josephine!!)

Her Majesty The Queen.

prince fredrick , princess marie & family :flowers:

Princess Mary & family
XU2VSJp9fJSIh0IirUdT0NjYm4PSziulmB9MLHr6elZMcC8QFkAs8F3K1vhLGDXsD3+5gYETEboE7PgyZT+78u4L8BKNEGQDbJQYoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

1. Crownprincess Mary
2. Crownprince Frederik
3. Princess Marie
4. Queen Margrethe
5. Prince Joachim

Nobody ever uses his original name....

Why should they, when that isn't his name anymore? He's Prince Henrik. I'm not going to say oh here's Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten instead of The Duke of Edinburgh. :)

I don't think that I have a "favourite royal" at all, but I think from the Danish family I enjoy Henrik the most. The man makes me laugh and that's meant as a compliment. A true Frenchman and an enternal enfant terrible. :lol:

Danish royal family's favorite royal family. All great, happy and pleasant looks. In fact, there are more than one favorite. Selection is very difficult. I have a ranking.

Princess Marie
Queen Margrethe
CP Frederik
Prince Christian
Princess Isabella

Mary
Margrethe: I don't know a lot about her, but she seems like a happy, personable Queen.
Frederik

Prince Henrik (Senior) - he has good sense of humour, he is always smiling and does not feel ashamed to show his feelings in public.

Who is your favorite member of the Danish Royal Family ?

Mary is my favorite. She just seems to have so much confidence, something that I really admire. And I love her style.

I also like Marie. She seems to have found her niche in the family without stepping on too many goes, which I can say from personal experience is not as easy as it seems.

Last but not least, Isabella. What a firecracker.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1425084197.475754.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1425084197.475754.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 118
1 - Princess Mary
2 - Queen Margrethe II
3 - Prince Frederik
4 - Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine
5 - Marie, Joachim and Family
6 - Prince Henrik

The 3 daughters of the late Count Christian of Rosenborg we never see except fo their parents funerals

Prince Christian. Someday he will be King Christian X. It is interesting to learn how he has been educated.

This is a difficult question for me. I became interested in the DRF because of Cr Prss Mary and followed her progress. I became a great fan of The Queen and have enormous respect for her.
I have also developed a great respect for Princess Benedikte she is a wonderful support for her sister.
I really liked Prince Henrik as a loveable character.
However, I am falling for darling little Prince Vincent for his cuteness.

Last edited:
1/ Benedikte - so elegant
2/ Queen Margrethe - artistic, practical, intellectual and full of history.
3/ Mary - dutiful yet casual, seen out and about in public.

Queen Margethe (Daisy) whom I very much admire. And after that, Frederik, who has a sense of humour about his role. I think Isabella is cute too.

Oh without a doubt it is Queen Margrethe first and foremost. I saw and read an article about her many decades ago, she was riding a bike in Copenhagen with 2 body guards following her and she stopped and talked to the local people while riding, down to earth and so pretty.....feel in love with this queen and have remained a loyal fan ever since. So full of life and interest that I share like needlework, ancient history and archeology and digs. This is a woman whom I very much admire for the way she has a royal life that to me is dignified and full of grace yet has kept her own personal interest in her life and even brought them into the royal spot life at times, her needlework is beyond amazing to me.

Back
Top Bottom