State Visit from Greece to Denmark: May 18-20, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Yes, it did Dazz! :D The RR broke down, according to the article, just metres away from the red carpet. Lol. What luck, hey?

And another BB gallery, from the arrival and gala dinner too.

:previous:

Yes, it did Dazz! :D The RR broke down, according to the article, just metres away from the red carpet. Lol. What luck, hey?

And another BB gallery, from the arrival and gala dinner too.

Ohh no :lol: Shouldve checked it well before using it.
Thanks for the picture gallery, this picture is quite nice of the royals waiting

Mary is stunning!!! Ouaaaou...!!!

The white-silver dress suits her greatly...

I did not like QM' s dress. and these white stockings (if possible...) with the pink suit...

12:55pm
Mrs May Panou Papoulia and the Crown Princess will visit Skodsborg Observations- og Behandlingshjem

Pictures of Mary

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

Mary and Mrs May Panou

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

10:00am
The Greek President, his wife,May Panou Papoulia and the Crown Prince will visit an exhibition about energy held by the Danish Ministri of eviroment.

12:00pm
The Greek President, his wife,May Panou Papoulia and the Crown Prince will visit the building "World of Mountain"

Not sure which event these pictures are from but my guess is the 10:00am event

Pic 1 ** Pic 2
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2971/93115069.png
All pictures via polfoto.dk

Last edited:
i was surprised that it was the crown princely couple who showed the visitors around instead of the queen and her spouse...

Mary is wonderful with her white dress! so elegant!

I just can't understand how one woman can be so radiant & shiny & beautiful ... Mary is something extraordinary and the fact that she enyoy's her role makes her even more admirable and out of this world.

i was surprised that it was the crown princely couple who showed the visitors around instead of the queen and her spouse...

I think that the reason for the crown princely couple is showing the guests around is because they are in practise with there futur role as King and Queen of Denmark when ther is a state visit..can you follow me ?

I just can't understand how one woman can be so radiant & shiny & beautiful ... Mary is something extraordinary and the fact that she enyoy's her role makes her even more admirable and out of this world.
My words exactly !!!!!!!
I don't need to say no more, she has looked sophisticated, regal, beautiful and all that ..

The queen's outfit on the arrival was definately not my taste, looks very silly but in the evening she looked nice but WOW to her look on the evening on the second day .. perfectly simple, dark blue, very beautiful ..

Crown Princess Mary is radient. I believe that is the dress she wore to the wedding of Prince Joachim to Princess Marie

Mary is beautiful in the pictures but I do not like the necklace. I prefer the way she was during Prince Joachim wedding. She was just STUNNING;

I am a bit confused regarding orders. It was mentioned earlier that King Constantine gave his daughter-in-law a Greek order but how can he do this if he isn't the head of state anymore? He has no authority to give national orders anymore.

I am a bit confused regarding orders. It was mentioned earlier that King Constantine gave his daughter-in-law a Greek order but how can he do this if he isn't the head of state anymore? He has no authority to give national orders anymore.
I would assume the order is a courtesy title as his younger childrens titles are also courtesy titles (with regards to their greek connection) after Greece was a Republic only his childeren ( I think only Pavlos but I dont follow the family well please correct) born before the Republic can claim HRH/Prince the others are merely courtesy titles.

:previous: Wow, that's a really deep curtsy. Royal highnesses always have to curtsy/bow to majesties, but I have no idea why she's dropped so low.

:previous: Wow, that's a really deep curtsy. Royal highnesses always have to curtsy/bow to majesties, but I have no idea why she's dropped so low.
i know that this is the protocol but she really deepdown and in other hand it looks a kind of rediculus for me when she is her daughter in law, but i presusme it must be some kind of reason for that, just i would like to know it. may be then it will not look rediculus for me

Yes, it definitely looks sort of strange, mostly because it's SOO low - her knees is just inches from the ground. I don't think Mary usually goes so deep. Maybe it's just the way the picture was taken? On the other hand, maybe she just sort of slipped when she got halfway down and ended up going farther than she intended. :rolleyes:

I don't like the yellow/black ensemble of Mary. It made her look old. On the contrary, I like her white ensemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom