Princess Benedikte's Charities and Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

Benedikte is Patron of the I.P. Nielsen Foundation, so I‘ve moved your post over here from her current events thread.

And here are some nice additional photos:

** jv.dk article with gallery **

Princess Benedikte as Chairwoman announced the scholarship recipients for the Queen Ingrids Honorary Scholarships 2022 at Christian VIII's mansion, Amalienborg, today, September 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** tt.se gallery **

One of the recipients last year, presented along with Princess Benedikte a plan having a ballet in each of the four mansions that constitute Amalienborg.
That ballet, or perhaps more correctly, these four acts, will be shown on TV. The purpose being to show the great halls in each of the four mansion to the public.
The great hall in most palaces is often the most impressive and beautiful room.

That is in accordance with a vision Queen Ingrid had, where the wider public have an opportunity to enjoy these halls - rather than merely those who live and/or work there on a daily basis.

Tobias Praetorius is a ballet dancer and ballet-choreographer and he will create a ballet for each room.

So for those interested in classic Bournonville ballet, combined with camera-work that will show the rooms in delicious imagery can expect a treat at some point.

- I may watch these ballet, perhaps. Because in regards to ballet I have to plead ignorance, your honor.
I simply don't know what to look for in a ballet dance. :sad:
I'm certain QMII absolutely loves the idea. Benedikte clearly does.

On TV2.

Then it may be problematic watching it outside DK, unless someone upload to YouTube or similar.

Princess Benedikte as Patron participated in the Ballet's Friends' ordinary general meeting in Frederiksberg today, October 5, and presented The Ballet's Friends' Honor Award 2021 and the Ballet's Friends' Applause Award 2021:

** kongehuset: Prisoverrækkelse i Ballettens Venner **

Last edited:
A new patronage for Princess Benedikte: She has agreed to become Patron of the non-profit association Hellebro, that helps young homeless and vulnerable people between 18 and 29. A day care centre, "access to temporary residence, the opportunity for jobs at the association's office hotel and rehabilitation training in drop-out homes" are part of the frontline services:

** kongehuset: H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte bliver protektor for foreningen Hellebro **

Back
Top Bottom