Princess Benedikte's Charities and Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I met her last year when the OBP Society met in Philadelphia. Awesome!

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the Danish Equestrian Federation together Prince Richard attended the finals of the Danish Championship in dressage at Broholm on June 9. Princess Nathalie participated in the finals and won silver.

** ridehesten.com: Vibsen fik Lis Hartels pris ** translation **

** rideforbund.dk: Mindepris til ponydressurens ildsjæl ** translation **

** rideforbund.dk: Anna Kasprzak ny Danmarksmester i dressur ** translation **

** demotix gallery: Lone Bang Larsen third in 2013 Danish Championships in Dressage **

I love this princess. Her love for these animals is huge.

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the I.P. Nielsen Foundation has distributed grants of the foundation at the Art Museum in Tonder yesterday, August 2nd. The foundation provides support aimed at benefiting children and young people in Southern Jutland, including the educational development of Southern Jutland schoolchildren.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** jv.dk gallery: Prinsesse Benedikte uddelte legater i Tønder **

** kongehuset.dk: Uddelinger fra I.P. Nielsens Fond på Museum Sønderjylland Tønder den 2. august **

HKH Prinsesse Benedikte overrakte legater fra I P Nielsen Fonden - YouTube

Last edited:

Princess Benedikte with the winners of the European Horse Jumping Championship 2013 in Herning on August 24:

** Pic **

HRH Princess Benedikte visit the 11th-16th January 2014 Malaysia in his capacity as patron of the Olave Baden-Powell Society. During the visit participating Princess and the company's board meeting in Kuala Lumpur. In addition, the visit a number of activities related to the Princess's patronage in the fight against diabetes.
The photo shows the princess in the royal palace Istana, where HM The Queen of Malaysia on 12 January, will host a reception.

Besøg i Malaysia - Kongehuset

Princess Benedikte as patron of the World Breeding Federation for Sport Horses attended
the European dressage championship 2011 at the Kralingse bos in Rotterdam, August 21,
2011. Queen Beatrix and Princess Amalia attended the event as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

It is nice that Princess Benedikte has a love for horses.
In what year did she first become a patron of the World Breeding Federation for Sport Horses?

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the OK Foundation officially inaugurated the new OK nursing home "Lotte" in Frederiksberg yesterday, June 10.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ok-fonden.dk **

Princess Benedikte became the patron of the Danish Academy of Fashion and Design in 1965.

:flowers:A very lovely lady and she would have made an excellent queen.

It is fabulous when families share an interest together, such as Princess Benedikte and Princess Nathalie each having an interest in horses.

Back
Top Bottom