Countess Alexandra and Martin Jørgensen to Separate: September 8, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that his age ??
What was the age difference between Alexandra and Joachim and Alexandra and Martin?

Alexandra is already 50, so if that is his age, so she is 25 his senior. Martin is 14 years her junior.

according to this report Alexandra is already dating a politician named Alexander von Wildenrath Lovengreen, 25.
Grevinnans hämnd mot otrogne examaken | Stoppa Pressarna – Kungligheter – Kungafamiljen – Svensk Damtidning – Prinsessan Madeleine – Kronprinsessan Victoria

"They have spent time in the hidden but showed their love openly when they together went on a family outing recently." :ermm:
Nikolai and Felix were there too
http://stoppapressarna.se/sites/def...l/public/artikelalbum/alexandras_hamnd_13.jpg

so another toyboy but this time with money?

25? Woow..that is young, but if they get along..it is ok I gues..

Has the Danish media picked up this? Not yet maybe?

I wonder if its true that they are together or whether its just rumours and speculation. 25 is a bit young! well as long as everyone is happy I suppose that's all that matters...

I'm sharing the thoughts of the previous posters: he's quite young for someone of Alexandra's age (only nine years older than Nikolai!) but if they're happy together, that's all that matters I guess.

I find it strange how the Swedish media picked up on this first but not the Danish media. However, that doesn't necessarily mean the reports aren't true because IIRC the German media first speculated about CP Victoria's pregnancy, which later turned out to be true.

Last edited:
She seems to *need* men in her life at all times, I learned that this is called being *needy*, she should have time to herself and learn to make decisions for herself and her children so that past mistakes are not made again. Just from reading about her, seeing her actions and behavior, she seems very insecure and no self-confidence. Jumping from one man to another, married or not is not a sign the boys need in their life, after all it is not just her life now, it is her sons lives that matter. JMO, this is not good at all.

There can be an enormous emotional/psychological divide between a young man of 25 years and a middle aged woman of 50...not to mention the biological issues. There are obviously success stories with much older women/younger men...but the odds are not in their favor.

What if he decides he wants children in about a decade or so when she is 60 years old and he is but 35:ermm:?

I hope this is just a fling for Alexandra.

25 years seems too much of a difference for a long term relationship, especially when the man is the younger one, but...yay, Alexandra! Enjoy it while it lasts, girl!

If she can have a hot, tight, 25 year old bod for a while, good for her! :clap: ETA: He's very pretty, too, and it seems he's intelligent and wealthy. Woohoo! :bounce:

Last edited:
That she seemed to find a new man so quickly after both marriage breakups would seem to indicate that the reason for the breakup might not have been all the fault of the Prince or Martin, as has been implied in some reports. I always thought it took two to make a marriage and two to break a marriage.

It's not doing her any favors, that's all I wanted to say. I'm not shaming anyone, and I never will.

I don't know who she would need to do any favours, to be honest, and I agree with Archduchess Zelia, the Countess is free to dress, and in the end date, whomever she likes.

It's interesting to me that the hardest critic of women often are other women. We need to move past that, and let others make the choices they want. Frankly, if the Countess can get a man half her age, more power to her.

In the end, after a relationship ending, we all want to feel young, desireable and attractive. Being the mother of Princes, doesn't negate that.

She looks great, and I truly wish her happiness. If in the form of a period of just having fun, so be it!

I'm sharing the thoughts of the previous posters: he's quite young for someone of Alexandra's age (only nine years older than Nikolai!) but if they're happy together, that's all that matters I guess.

I find it strange how the Swedish media picked up on this first but not the Danish media. However, that doesn't necessarily mean the reports aren't true because IIRC the German media first speculated about CP Victoria's pregnancy, which later turned out to be true.

A bit OOT but the German media was speculating about a possible second pregnancy since Estelle's christening, so they were bound to get it right sometime..:whistling: Even a broken clock shows the right time twice daily..

Weeell, if true.
Why settle for a 50 year old man if you can have two lads at 25? :p

- Sorry, couldn't resist. Bad Muhler. :D

Hahaha :ROFLMAO: I'm certainly curious to see how this continues... :whistling: The Danish gossip press must be over the moon with Alexandra these days!

Hahaha :ROFLMAO: I'm certainly curious to see how this continues... :whistling: The Danish gossip press must be over the moon with Alexandra these days!

When 50-year-old man after two divorces is dating a girl, who is half his age, it is called middle age crisis. When woman is doing the same, it is "more power to her". It is really funny.:lol:

wow - what an age difference! and some thought the age difference with martin was a lot... he really could be her son. oh well, it's love that matters at the end of the day, i guess.

You know what they say "love is blind" :doh:

Bless her, this could be quite entertaining.

Concern for Mr. Giraffe

This time she did it right!

Absolutely, I plan on mentioning this to Mr. Giraffe at breakfast tomorrow.
. Please do let me know how Mr. Giraffe took this information. Did his legs buckle from under him?

Summary of a Q&A in Billed Bladet #01, 2016.

Where a Birgit Nielsen asks the intriguing question: Did Alexandra have a surname while being married to Martin? And what now that they going to divorce?

Jon Bloch Skipper replies that Alexandra retains the title and name she was given when marrying Martin Jørgensen and as such lost her royal status.

So her name and title is now officially: Her Excellency Alexandra Christina, Countess of Frederiksborg.

- So I guess she use the name Alexandra Frederiksborg when ordering stuff on Amazon. ;)

BT writes today that it has been confirmed that Alexandra has put up her home at Svanemøllevej for sale: Se den svimlende pris: Alexandra sælger sin luksusvilla - Royale | www.bt.dk

The house is 356 square meters, placed on a property of 1.176 square meters. As such it's more than twice the size of an average family house in DK.
The price is 25 million DKK = 3.7 million $ = 2.6 million £ = 3.3 million €.

There is a standing mortgage (I think it's called) i.e. debt for 6.196.000 DKK.

For the price you get a two-floor-house from 1904. With a basement and attic.
You get two living rooms en suite, a dining room and a wine cellar.

The garden is surrounded by a high wall or a high hedge for privacy.

The advert is here: Svanemøllevej 15 - Villa på 356 kvm - 2100 København Ø
There are no photos though.

- There are many embassies in the area, so perhaps a foreign country will but the house?
It really is a bit on the large size of a family that now only consists of two people and a dog. We may presume that Nikolai won't move back permanently. My guess is that he will take a year off after high school or joing the military, before going to university or something similar.

How much was it that Prince Joachim payed for the house back in 2004?

Thanks for the update. I guess you really dont need a huge house for just two people. I wonder where she will live now with Felx and part-time Nikolai

:previous:

Well according to the gossip-mag Her & Nu, she has said she intends to move into a smaller house, now that she is alone with Felix.

Ekstra Bladet has had a look at how expensive it is to live in a house that size in that part of Copenhagen. Alex sparer formue i skat – Ekstra Bladet

In 2014 she paid various property taxes for 59.197 DKK and 77.800 DKK, for a total of 136.997 DKK = 18.300 € = 14.200 £ = 20.700 $
That's in the high end, I'd say!
Plus naturally all the other taxes, vat and so on.

Keep in mind that when she took over the house she was still a royal and as such exempt from paying taxes - so marrying Martin Jørgensen has been expensive in more ways than one!

It has been estimated that the yearly expenses on insurance, renovation, water and so on amounted to: 20-25.000 DKK. On top of that comes heating, a whopping 40.000 DKK! :eek:

So it has been estimated that her monthly expenses for living in her house (mortgage on loans not included) amounts to 16.416 DKK = 2.400 $ = 1.700 £ = 2.200 €.
Now, I'm not that familiar with the prices in Copenhagen, but I'd say her total monthly expenses are at least 60 % higher than ours, with now three adults and a child. And that's a conservative estimate.

- So Alexandra will be able to save a small fortune almost anywhere she choose to move to. And of course she's not obliged to live in DK. There is nothing to hinder her from moving to say Malmö, Sweden where the prices are lower. - I doubt she will move further away from Copenhagen, where she now has most of her friends and also being the city-girl she obviously is.

Last edited:
Summary of article in Billed Bladet #06, 2016.
Written by our team on the catwalk, Casper Nielsen and Karina Didriksen.

During the CIFF Martin Jørgensen, wearing perfectly trimmed days-old stubbles..., made an appearance with his new sweetheart, Eva Harlou.
Eva is 38, Martin is 37.
They didn't go to the same fashion show as Alexandra or Mary for that matter, but instead went to Kopenhagen Furs show.

Smiling broadly Martin confided to our reporter: "I come because I've been invited and because I think it's fun to take part in. I don't usually go to that many fashion shows, but this time I am".

Q: Is it Eva who has lured you along?
Stubbles... Sorry, Martin Jørgensen: "Yes, we are after all here together".

Eva Harlou, who has just ended her divorce, was more talkative: "I'm fine. Of course it has been hard for all parties concerned, but I'm fine. One should also hang on to the fact that life goes on.
We don't comment on whether we are sweethearts, things that are part of the private life and something you can't really answer, but we enjoy each other's company.
I'm back from where I came - furniture and design. I enjoy blowing a bit in the balloon called architect...". (She goes on to talk a bit about being an x-factor judge. The Danish version of X-factor doesn't interest me, I find documentaries about the annual tractor production in North Korea endlessly more interesting and I suspect your interest is even less, so I'll spare you...)

Following the news of Alexandra putting up her house for sale, every expert imaginable is asked about their opinion.

Also DRF-expert and historian, Lars Hovbakke Sørensen to BT today: Ekspert om Grevinde Alexandras salg af 'gratis' luksusvilla: Det gør hende ikke ligefrem mere populær - Royale | www.bt.dk

Basically he says the sale of the house which she is likely to profit very handsomely from and which was given to her virtually for free, will not make her more popular in the eyes of the public.
Because the public are annoyed that she is getting an apanage for doing... what? And now she's going to profit from the sale of her house.

- I must admit that this angle is unfair IMO.
If she stayed in the house, she would get heat for living in a huge house in a very expensive part of Copenhagen. And as such for having a too high opinion of herself.
If she sells, she's getting heat from profiting from the sale.
I mean, come on, she can't win.

The extreme left, The Unity List, (which is in favor of abolishing the DRF) has again talked about having a look at her apanage. - They can safely do that because the other parties in Parliament won't.
As Lars Hovbakke points out, it's more than doubtful the politicians will officially take up let alone change an agreement about an apanage once passed in the Parliament.

Lars Hovbakke also suggest that Alexandra might move abroad - still getting her apanage. Perhaps to pursue a career. - Personally I don't believe in that one. Or rather I find it very unlikely.

Alexandra may have her faults but I don't think she's particularly concerned with her popularity dropping. Apart from the gossip magazines she's hardly mentioned anywhere anymore. After her recent separation she's IMO even more irrelevant for various organizations as a more or less official patron. So she can just shrug her shoulders.

And there is one more thing: The sale of the house might provide her with an income sufficient enough to enable her to decline any further apanage. But no one seems to think about that.
That would be a nice little PR-coup.

And there is one more thing: The sale of the house might provide her with an income sufficient enough to enable her to decline any further apanage. But no one seems to think about that.
That would be a nice little PR-coup.

:previous: thank you for all the updates.
I agree with this last little bit it would be great PR.

Regarding living outside of Denmark, would Felix have to live in Denmark? or would he be able to live with his mom outside of Denmark?

So it has been estimated that her monthly expenses for living in her house (mortgage on loans not included) amounts to 16.416 DKK = 2.400 $ = 1.700 £ = 2.200 €.
Now, I'm not that familiar with the prices in Copenhagen, but I'd say her total monthly expenses are at least 60 % higher than ours, with now three adults and a child. And that's a conservative estimate.
Living in the area myself (and my brother lives here too) I can say that it´s a normal monthly expense, she´s paying :) Actually if it´s only kr. 16416,- it´s quite cheap. Nobody would raise their eyes at a mortgage on kr. 20-35000,- for a house of that size.

Regarding living outside of Denmark, would Felix have to live in Denmark? or would he be able to live with his mom outside of Denmark?
IIRC then the ones in line for the throne has to live in Denmark, atleast until they are 18 and if they want to live outside of Denmark (outside is also Malmø, Sweden, although many danes lives there) then the monarch has to say yes to it.
But I´m not sure that I do remember correct :)

Back
Top Bottom