Countess Alexandra and Martin Jørgensen to Separate: September 8, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Muhler!!

Indeed is sad but the question is want children to see him or not??

Thanks Muhler!!

Indeed is sad but the question is want children to see him or not??
And if they do not want to see him, then why? Is it out of concern for their mother or ??? :ermm:

It doesn't seem like the divorce was especially amicable. Felix and Nikolai may have been very fond of Martin, but their primary loyalty will be to their mother. They also have a strong relationship with their actual father so it's not like Martin has ever been a replacement parent to them.

Exactly; they have a loving and caring father and they do not need another one.
In fact, Martin may marry again, have children of his own, and then his former stepsons will inevitably go to the further plan.

I agree, but Prince Felix was very young when Martin entered his life as the "everyday dad"-person.

As you may recall I have previously written about the, ahem, economical difficulties the good Martin Jørgensen has ended up in after the divorce from Alexandra.

You may also recall that he had a huge debt in a car. That car has now been put up for sale.
Slæbt i retten for kæmpegæld på luksusbil: Nu bliver Martin Jørgensens Mercedes solgt på auktion

The debt is from some 800.000 DKK, and at present the highest bid is at a little less than 500.000 DKK. So Martin Jørgensen's creditors are still some 300.000 DKK short. - Money they will no want from Martin Jørgensen.

Martin Jørgensen displays a remarkable detachment. he claims that some friends are helping and they must have put the car up for sale... And basically he's not really into such details.

- Oh dear, oh dear, the dreaded walk to the employment office is getting closer. And since the employers here in DK are screaming for employees, he may actually end up getting a job! :scream:

I thought he was part of a film production company with his father.

I thought he was part of a film production company with his father.

Not so much that it matters, it seems. If at all.
I don't think Martin Jørgensen has been doing much filming for years.

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #41, 2016.
Written by Dorte Quist, who appears to have phoned Alexandra afterwards.

Who was accompanied by a male-friend, Alexander Peitersen, to a gala-dinner for the Make-A-Wish foundation.
Here she talked a bit about how she's doing, which is why this is placed in this thread.

"I'm thriving in my single-life, so there is nothing new on that front.
It's not always fun to be a single-mom, but I've learned that you learn a lot about yourself".

About Alexander Peitersen: "But he was really only a friend and not a new sweetheart.
You must love yourself before going out to find the big love. Because we all seek that, right? We all hope for the great love".

About Nikolai and Felix. They are fine: "Fortunately they are. We are all delighted about having moved. It's nice to live in new surroundings and the boys are fortunately very pleased with it". (It's within walking distance of the inner city).

Back
Top Bottom