The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-27-2021, 12:52 PM
Majesty

Another picture of the Queen and her sisters posing with the cycling group.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnz9tLB..._web_copy_link

I believe it's the same group Frederik rode with a few months back.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNezNS9A..._web_copy_link

Old 06-27-2021, 02:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
Another picture of the Queen and her sisters posing with the cycling group.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnz9tLB..._web_copy_link

I believe it's the same group Frederik rode with a few months back.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNezNS9A..._web_copy_link
It is.

Old 07-02-2021, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte attended today's Change of Guards:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** kongehuset gallery **
Old 07-02-2021, 11:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Comparing with her elder sister, the Queen, Princess Benedikte, even at minor royal engagements such as this, is always so elegantly dressed!
Old 07-02-2021, 12:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

QMII herself has pointed out that stains simply don't dare come anywhere near Benedikte! And that's how it has always been.

Since it seems like QMII and sisters stay at Gråsten in the early part of the summer, I think we can hope for M&F to take over in a week or two - and remain there for the annual ringrider-procession.
DK has basically opened up now, no masks are required except in public transport and a few other places. gatherings are allowed as well.
So we can hope to see Mary and the children particular receiving flowers from the riders. That includes my favorite-ham within the DRF, Josephine.

ADDED: Another member has made me aware that the ringrider procession this year has been cancelled.
However, I think there is still hope.
Because the vaccination process which was scheduled to end in September has been rolled forward by weeks, due to DK buying a million doses of vaccines from Romania and extra large deliveries of the vaccines already ordered.
So I think there is a hope that some sort of ringrider event will be able to take place after all.
I mean we have huge crowds gathering to watch - and not least celebrate - soccer. Restaurants, family events, shows and other major public gatherings are almost back to normal by now.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:56 PM
Administrator

Yesterday evening, July 6, Queen Margrethe held a local reception at Gråsten, Princess Benedikte attended as well.

** kongehuset gallery: H.M. Dronningen var vært ved omegnsreception på Graasten Slot **

** jv.dk article with gallery: Se alle gæsterne: I silende regn fik dronningen gæster på Gråsten Slot **
Old 07-09-2021, 10:17 AM
Administrator

The Court has released a spectacular rainbow photo of Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte (and someone else ) at Grasten. It was taken on the eve of the soccer match between Denmark and England and the ladies wore red and white in support of their team

** Pic ** instagram post **
Old 07-09-2021, 10:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

That's a wonderful photo and post.
They are gonna shovel in likes on that one!

But I find it hard to imagine QMII watching a soccer match, no matter how interesting it may be.
Benedikte might - if they players were riding horses.
Old 07-09-2021, 10:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
The Court has released a spectacular rainbow photo of Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte (and someone else ) at Grasten. It was taken on the eve of the soccer match between Denmark and England and the ladies wore red and white in support of their team

** Pic ** instagram post **
I thought Queen Margrethe was the tallest sister. Both look good

Tags
annual photoshoot, grasten palace, photo shoot, royal life guards change, summer holiday