The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-18-2020, 02:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice pics the children have grown so fast .... its unbelievable

Old 07-18-2020, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Really lovely holiday photos of the Crown Princely Family.

Old 07-18-2020, 03:04 PM
Majesty

What lovely photos!

The one with Isabella and Grace is beautiful, always lovely that they include her
http://content.invisioncic.com/r3885...08f02338bf.png.

The family. Nice casual photo of the 6
http://content.invisioncic.com/r3885...22bf9c58d0.png
Old 07-18-2020, 03:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Thanks, Eya. - If they are lucky they should get sunshine and 24 degrees C today around Gråsten.

Ain't much of a summer we are having this July! Perhaps August will be better - when people have returned form holiday and the schools start again.
“A couple of wonderful memories” could very well mean that the CP family has left Gråsten and moved on to elsewhere in Denmark.

The CP family has been at Gråsten for 3 weeks now. 3 weeks with not so good summer weather, so I can imagine if they have moved on.
They usually stay at Gråsten for 2-3 weeks.

According to a magazine the Crown Prince family and the Queen will not travel outside Denmark this summer. They have decided to follow the official recommendations to only travel abroad if necessary.

I do hope our Crown Prince family can go on their usual unofficial summer cruise onboard Dannebrog around in Denmark
Old 07-18-2020, 05:56 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Lovely photos of the CP family! Christian has changed so much in lockdown - he looks a lot older and more like Frederik now IMO. Josephine certainly seems to be a mini Mary. It looks very hot and sunny in Denmark at the moment.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-19-2020, 01:39 PM
Majesty

Article on Frederik and Mary hosting a private get together with friends at Grasten.
https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/fr...st-paa-slottet

https://images.seoghoer.dk/s3fs-publ...s-3.4.0&w=1074
http://content.invisioncic.com/r3885...467d51d3f4.png
Old 07-19-2020, 01:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Thanks, Polyesco.

Not that many details though.

It was a loud party.
It took place Thursday evening. The friends stayed overnight and went for a walk in Gråsten with Frederik as you can see in the photo.

The children are now allowed to walk to the riding school (some 400 meters away) on their own. (Presumably with PET officers around though.)
Old 07-24-2020, 10:47 AM
Administrator

This afternoon, July 24, Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte open the Royal Kitchen Garden at Gråsten:

** tt.se gallery ** jv.dk gallery **

** BB article: Dronningen fik ny køkkenhave **

** kongehuset: Indvielse af Den Kongelige Køkkenhave ** skivefolkeblad.dk gallery **

** kongehuset: H.M. Dronningen og H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte åbner Den Kongelige Køkkenhave ved Graasten Slot **
Old 07-24-2020, 07:19 PM
Nobility

In the picture in the Se og Hor article, is Queen Margrethe wearing a hearing aid or is that just the ends of her glasses? I don't think I've ever noticed her wearing a hearing aid, but good for her, if she does! So many people are too vain about that. https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/fr...st-paa-slottet
Old 07-24-2020, 07:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnel View Post
In the picture in the Se og Hor article, is Queen Margrethe wearing a hearing aid or is that just the ends of her glasses? I don't think I've ever noticed her wearing a hearing aid, but good for her, if she does! So many people are too vain about that. https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/fr...st-paa-slottet
That’s definitely a hearing aid- my father wears a very similar style.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnel View Post
Yes, I agree she is wearing a hearing aid. Sorry she is losing her hearing but she gives other people the courage to wear hearing aids....it is very hard for some people.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

QMII has been wearing a hearing aid for years now.
Old 07-25-2020, 06:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Queen Margrethe remains loyal to her style of having belts tied around her stomach. I think the appearance would improve when the Queen leaves these belts in the drawer. Her sisters are the living examples.

Tags
annual photoshoot, grasten palace, photo shoot, royal life guards change, summer holiday