Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg, Current Events Part 1: September 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Dear, oh dear. The dating game is a minefield these days. Just look at Princess Martha Louise of Norway.

Perhaps the Countess should get someone to check into potential partners backgrounds before she becomes too involved with them.

Thanks, Ricarda. ?

Yes, Alexandra is being praised for her swift and decisive break up.
But she is also urged to be more cautious in the future and check the past of potential partners before committing to a relationship.
It is of course understandable that she didn't mistrust Tony Lindkold - who does mistrust the one you fall in love with for that matter?

Ha ha Muhler we are both on the same wave-length. (Of the same mind and thoughts.) You were typing your post as I was doing mine.

:previous: ?

Yes, I think Alexandra did right. And she did not try make a defense for her boyfriend. Perhaps she felt betrayed? Perhaps he lied to her?
I can well understand that you are reluctant to tell your new girlfriend that you have a conviction for fraud in your baggage and have been associated with a hardcore gang-member. But not coming up with: "There is something you should know about me, honey..." is a breach of trust, especially for someone who is the mother to two Princes, who are in the Linn-of-Succession.

Perhaps she was afraid QMII would do a Christian Kjær on her? Not stripping her of titles and orders, because Alexandra wouldn't have done anything illegal by staying together with a man with a criminal record, but simply be no longer getting invitations to the court.
- I don't think so to be honest. I think Alexandre was hopping mad!

But Ricarda is right, she sure has been unfortunate with her relationships after Joachim.

I am so far behind on these boards I had no idea she and Martin were no longer married.

:previous: ?
But Ricarda is right, she sure has been unfortunate with her relationships after Joachim.
Well, that's not what I wrote. I wrote, she has a bad taste in men. That includes Denmark's Prince (..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Please stay respectful towards the people you discuss! A couple of comments have been removed.

I have a question, any updates on Alexandra's intent to renounce her title and appanage come next year when Felix turns 18?

I have a question, any updates on Alexandra's intent to renounce her title and appanage come next year when Felix turns 18?
Countess Alexandra has stated that she'll renounce her appanage when Prince Felix turns 18, but nothing about renouncing her title (that I know of).

Countess Alexandra has stated that she'll renounce her appanage when Prince Felix turns 18, but nothing about renouncing her title (that I know of).

Oh yes. Sorry for the confusion. There was really no mention of her renouncing her title but just the monthly stipend. This made me curious because I just recently saw her on Joachim's 50th birthday. She was so lovely.

Oh yes. Sorry for the confusion. There was really no mention of her renouncing her title but just the monthly stipend. This made me curious because I just recently saw her on Joachim's 50th birthday. She was so lovely.
She is lovely, yes. I'm quite fond of her.

Countess Alexandra has spoken to the press after the break up with her boyfriend, Tony Lindkold.
https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/aerlige-alex-efter-bruddet-ingen-dans-paa-roser

They had a relationship for 1½ year and Alexandra cut the ties at once, when she learned about his criminal past in the press.
She says: "It's no rosegarden, right now." But she is moving on.

Is she looking for a new man in her life?
Time will tell.

The article goes on to refer to Martin Jørgensen, who according to the detailed account, swindled Alexandra for several million DKK. It was money from her private fortune, that he claimed to invest soundly but instead he used them on himself.
Over time she got bills for things and services that Martin Jørgensen had ordered and used. And when he was also cheating on her, she filed for divorce.
Martin Jørgensen now has an IOU over his head, so unless he wins the big lottery he will never be wealthy again. Something Alexandra's lawyer, Mette Ravn Steenstrup, "persuaded" him to sign.
https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/martin-afsloeret-fuppede-alex-formue
Neither Alexandra, nor Martin Jørgensen will comment.
- It's a detailed article and I wonder who the source is.

Someone very close to either Martin Jørgensen or Alexandra or perhaps the woman he cheated Alexandra with? Eva Harlou. - She has very few scruples and is very open about that fact.

I guess Martin Jørgensen had the choice between being reported to the police and end up doing time, as well as having a claim over his head for life.
Or...
Sign an IOU and keep his big mouth shut, also for life.

Thank you Muhler. It is so unfortunate that she has been so unlucky in love.
It is a pity she can't find a noble and titled man like Princess Alexandra did.

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
The Countess is so lovely. I love seeing her again!!!!

Summary of a article in Billed Bladet #10, 2020.
Written by Ulrik Ulriksen.

At the fashion-event Iceflower refers to :flowers: Alexandra had a chat with the press about how things are going for her and her sons.
Because this summer Felix turns 18 and that's the end of Alexandra's apanage, so she has a few plans in the making. It will not be along the lines of her giving lectures or writing a book but the article hints that it will be something that provides a deeper portrait of Alexandra as a person - but apparently with a respectful distance to the DRF and her past as a royal. We shall see...

But apart from that Alexandra is fine, she is busy, both with her sons and her projects.
Nikolai has started at Copenhagen Business School and Alexandra is proud of him.
Felix is attending his second of three years at high school:
"He's doing well. Felix has a lot of friends and he is accomplished in his subjects."

A couple of months ago Nikolai bought an apartment in Copenhagen, where Alexandra assisted her son when he asked for help, both when looking and signing the agreement.
"It was he and I who looked at it."

When moving in and furnishing the apartment Alexandra offered help when she was asked, in order not to taker over too much. Except when it came to storage:
"Perhaps a little in regards to storage. That's perhaps where a women is better in knowing how much storage is needed."

At the fashion-event Iceflower refers to :flowers: Alexandra had a chat with the press about how things are going for her and her sons.
Because this summer Felix turns 18 and that's the end of Alexandra's apanage, so she has a few plans in the making. It will not be along the lines of her giving lectures or writing a book but the article hints that it will be something that provides a deeper portrait of Alexandra as a person - but apparently with a respectful distance to the DRF and her past as a royal. We shall see...

Hmm, anything that is related to making money by providing information about 'herself' is automatically making money because of her royal connection - because without her marriage to Joachim nobody would be interested in a portrait of 'the person' Alexandra - but let's hope that she is indeed doing so with a respectful distance to the DRF.

She is beautiful and highly intelligent. But unlucky in love....is an understatement.:sad:

Hmm, anything that is related to making money by providing information about 'herself' is automatically making money because of her royal connection - because without her marriage to Joachim nobody would be interested in a portrait of 'the person' Alexandra - but let's hope that she is indeed doing so with a respectful distance to the DRF.

That's a reality she can not escape. Any one who was married to a public royal is not going to be able to escape that. There is always going to be some influence over job or income sources if it is gained by her royal status. No matter what career they follow post divorce plain and simple.

Now if she starts selling tell all books about the royal family, that is another matter. As long she is not actually using stories and information of the royals to get pay checques I see no issue.

Alexandra didn't have to give up the money. She voluntarily chose to give it up. She could have at the very least kept it until her sons were done school, and not simply 18.

I don't see why someone with a title would be any better for her in love, then anyone else.

Having a 'noble title' doesn't make one any more honest or respectable. Or even mean they have their own money and wouldn't take advantage of people. There are plenty of aristocrats, and royals, who have come up in major financial and legal trouble over the years.

Last edited:
That's a reality she can not escape. Any one who was married to a public royal is not going to be able to escape that. There is always going to be some influence over job or income sources if it is gained by her royal status. No matter what career they follow post divorce plain and simple.

Now if she starts selling tell all books about the royal family, that is another matter. As long she is not actually using stories and information of the royals to get pay checques I see no issue.

I understand she cannot escape the reality that she is a former princess of Denmark but to me there is quite a difference between earning money by showcasing yourself (as she apparently intends to do) and landing a certain job -partly thanks to your connections- and working hard in excelling in that specific job.

Do you remember Alexandra's ex, Martin Jørgensen?
https://www.tvguide.dk/nyheder/2020/05/gunnvor-dalsgaard-og-martin-jorgensen-er-faerdige-som-pa

He has been out and about since the divorce.

First dating an Eva Harlou.

Then dating a Gunnvør Dalsgaard, but that lasted only six months.

- Well, as you may recall Martin Jørgensen was left with pretty much nothing but his shirt and shoes - and he was mighty fond of partying and the jetset life style.
I have noticed his two latest partners belong to the celebrity segment, who is fond of partying and have money to spend and don't mind spending them.

I can't help feeling that both these two... eh... women became fed up with paying for Martin Jørgensen having a merry life.

He could of course try and get a job, but I guess it interferes with his social life...

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
:previous: I'm pretty sure his unwillingness to get a proper job is also rooted in the fact that every excess penny he makes will go to Alexandra as per the promissory note that was written at the time of their divorce.

:previous: I'm pretty sure his unwillingness to get a proper job is also rooted in the fact that every excess penny he makes will go to Alexandra as per the promissory note that was written at the time of their divorce.

Now that is a strong disincentive to ever earn anything!

Well, he isn't the only one in that situation.

But if he worked and cut down on his expenses, no exotic holidays, no weekly outings to nightclubs. Got himself a bicycle and bought some cheaper clothes and paid what he could for five years, he would be in a much better situation, where he could negotiate a deal reducing his debt.

Because as is, Alexandra is unlikely to see anything.
With this she would at least get some money back, and Martin Jørgensen would have learned a little humility simply by getting up in the morning and go to work - like the rest of us.
- And who knows? Perhaps he would be happier?

Otherwise, where is he to go from here? He is getting older. He has no money. His value on the meat-market and as a "funny companion" will diminish with each year. - And with no work and no official income he will soon have very few legal options available.

:previous: He seems relatively morally corrupt so I somehow doubt that would happen even though it would be the best solution for everyone involved.

Now that is a strong disincentive to ever earn anything!

He was too busy funnelling several millions from her account to his own to think of the consequences of his actions when Alexandra inevitably would find out, I suppose.

:previous: He seems relatively morally corrupt so I somehow doubt that would happen even though it would be the best solution for everyone involved.

He was too busy funnelling several millions from her account to his own to think of the consequences of his actions when Alexandra inevitably would find out, I suppose.

I fear you are right, alas.

Martin Jørgensen has gotten too accustomed to the nightclubs for him to change.

Wonder what will happen to him?

Unless he meets someone special or has another life-changing experience, I can honestly only see a deroute ahead of him. - And there are lots of sharks out there more than willing to take advantage of him.

I wonder if he would be tempted to do a "tell all"
That could be ugly for Alexandra! As he will have little incentive to spare her.

Last edited:
And now for something completely different.

Alexandra has today started in a part time job at Bang & Olufusen, where she will work in marketing and sale.
https://www.bt.dk/royale/grevinde-alexandra-faar-nyt-job

She will among other things work with identifying new customer groups.
She will be working at their office in Lyngby, that is a part of the greater Copenhagen area.

- That's interesting! Not least because B&O is in trouble financially.

Back
Top Bottom