The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-28-2021, 06:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincessJava View Post
The exterior should match the interior. What, manipulated? Enhanced beyond it's natural state? A untrue reflection of herself? Wow! What a stupid stupid thing to say.
It was clearly meant to refer to her "inner youthfulness".

But I also think it was completely unnecessary. She was ageing very gracefully. Kudos to her for being open about it though. And while it may not be a minority who hasn't had anything done, in terms of plastic surgery in general, I think a lot more people have something done (across all social classes) than one'd think.

Old 06-28-2021, 07:22 PM
Gentry

It looks like good, tasteful work. She may still be a little swollen, but she looks fine.

Old 06-29-2021, 04:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
She was ageing very gracefully. Kudos to her for being open about it though. And while it may not be a minority who hasn't had anything done, in terms of plastic surgery in general, I think a lot more people have something done (across all social classes) than one'd think.
Alexandra has always been an attractive lady, but this wasn't the first work she had done. It's been obvious for a long time that she regularly pays a visit to a clinic for some touch-ups. I'd say that more people I know have had things done than not and I'm working class.
Old 06-29-2021, 04:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincessJava View Post
The exterior should match the interior. What, manipulated? Enhanced beyond it's natural state? A untrue reflection of herself? Wow! What a stupid stupid thing to say.
Very funny!
Old 06-29-2021, 12:34 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
Alexandra has always been an attractive lady, but this wasn't the first work she had done. It's been obvious for a long time that she regularly pays a visit to a clinic for some touch-ups. I'd say that more people I know have had things done than not and I'm working class.
Same here. I know more people who've at least had fillers and Botox as well as some surgeries. It's not a big deal where I live.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

https://www.bt.dk/royale/grevinde-al...t-vaeret-hardt

Alexandra is back on the job for B&O in earnest.

Today taking part in opening of a store in Odense.

Alexandra was hired by B&O as Director of Client Programmes = senior sales person (in my cynical definition) especially at the Asian (read: Chinese) market.
B&O is delicious design and very pricey = status symbol.

But there are still a lot of travel restrictions in Asia, so she is going to start her sales tours in Europe first.

Luxury items are first to go when there is a financial crisis, so B&O suffered badly! But things are changing and there are lots of money around in not least China.
Alexandra looks forward to getting started.

On a more personal level: She hasn't yet moved in at her new apartment in downtown Copenhagen. Felix is moving out and starting a two year education in the military come August. (And who knows if he will move back.)

-----

- And there is of course her new sweetheart Nicolai Peitersen. Will they move in together?
Old 07-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Administrator

Here are some more photos and another video:

** fyens.dk gallery **

** BB: Glad Alexandra: Jeg er så lykkelig ** translation **
Old 07-08-2021, 06:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelig...i-sommerferien

Alexandra have revealed some of the holiday plans for her and her sons.
They will go on a short holiday with their mother in Spain. Then they will holiday with their friends, while Alexandra stays on a little longer in Spain, working from there.

----------

- So I guess Alexandra will stay two or three weeks in Spain and perhaps stay with Joachim and our Marie at Chateau Cayz for a few days?
Nikolai and Felix will understandably make up for the lockdowns and party the summer away like most of their age.
Old 09-07-2021, 06:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

The tabloid BT is here showing photos from her house in Charlottenlund, which she has put up for sale. As you may recall she bought an apartment in downtown Copenhagen.
The article does not say whether she has actually moved into her new apartment. My guess is that she has or is doing so right now,
These photos are used by her real estate agent in connection with the sale of her house.
https://www.bt.dk/kendte/for-foerste...inde-alexandra

If you wish to have a closer look at the house, see here: https://lutzau.dk/ejendom/vilvordeve...d-19990000404/

(Click "billeder." Or scroll down.)

I like the style. It's good taste.

And in case you wish to have a look at other properties for sale at this agent: https://lutzau.dk/

Tags
countess alexandra, current events