Princess Louise and Princes Nicolas and Aymeric - News and Pictures 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Princess Louise's baptism made public knowledge?:flowers:

I think they are fraternal. They don't look identical to me. Aymeric has Claire's downward eyes. Nicolas looks more like Laurent.

crm2317 said:
Was Princess Louise's baptism made public knowledge?:flowers:

I think we never see photo of the christening

No and nobody in Belgium asked questions in the newspapers about it
I much regret it, we see them so little

Baptism is so belated nowadays!!! What a pity...:sad:

Vanesa.

The twins could have been baptised in hospital just shortly after their birth seeing as they were premature babies.

Stella

My brother was born 12 weeks premature. He was baptized twice, once in the hospital about 8 hours after he was born (when they weren't sure if he was going to live; he didn't even leave the hospital until he was three months old-right around when he 'should' have been born) and again in the church when he was 7 months old. That was a big to-do with all the family and friends and reception and such.

Given how close to the vest the Belgium RF keeps their private milestones, I wouldn't be surprised to find out the twins have been baptized twice. Nor would I be shocked if we don't find this out until they have their confirmations--or even later!

Happy Birthday Nicolas and Aymeric! :flowers:

I mean no disrespect to the twin boys but I have to ask- is there ever been anything stated about their medical condition, their heads are too big for such little boys, it kind of looks like water on the brain or something, IMO. Has anyone hear anything about this?

I cannot believe that the twins have celebrated their first birthday already....how time flies.

Hope they had a funfilled birthday

Stellad

The Twins (along with their sister and parents) visited something about agriculture. If you look at my avatar you'll see Princess Claire with one of the twins (I don't know which one) on that activity.

Princess Claire, last week, told people (in front of cameras) that the twins have started to walk (she precised two days ago)

johann said:
If you want to catch a glimpse of Nicolas and Aymeric, take a look at the late news on VTM bekijk online
(follow the link above, go to Donderdag 29/06 laat, the clip starts at about 9:45 runtime)

The story behind this news-clip: Laurent spread a whole series of family pictures via the agency Isopix (some of them are displayed in the news). He commissioned Isopix to sell the pictures exclusively to the highest bidding magazine. They asked for around 15.000 Euro and excluded daily papers. Laurent’s intention: He wants to shield his children and does not want their photograph to appear in each press. It is not yet clear, if he wants to donate the money or keep it for himself. Most of the Belgian publishers are apparently not interested in buying the pictures. The editor-in-chief in the vtm news-clip stated, that her magazine was unwilling to pay more than 1.500 Euro. Laurent receives an annual “dotation” of 272.682 Euro from tax money.
This is the first time that a member of the Belgian Royal family tries to sell pictures; usually they are free of charge.
The spokesman of the Palace declared, that the court has not been informed about this concern. He added that this behaviour contradicts the Courts` deontology (~ work ethic). Belgian’s Prime minister Verhofstadt requested Laurent not to sell the pictures.

I don’t understand Laurent’s way of thinking. The Royal Family has a good agreement with the press, as far as I know there are no unwanted snapshots of the royal children (not even from Elisabeth). But from now on Laurent is challenging the paparazzi. I guess he achieves the exact opposite of what was intended.
And most of all its tasteless to offer the pictures of his children just one day after they found the two murdered girls in Liege. But that’s just my humble opinion.

It sounds more like a Michael Jackson stunt.:neutral:

I do not see anything wrong in the two little angels, except the face of Prince Aymeric...It looks as if he was always sad, or depressed. His twin is exactly the opposite...And Princess Louise is simply beatiful . He face glows with intelligence.

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom