Prince Laurent & Princess Claire - News & Pictures, part 4; Aug 2006 - Dec 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Thanks for sharing your finding, stephanievl! I would have preferred it in colour as it
would have been livelier and prettier, but nevertheless it's a nice choice.

Thank you for the picture.
Nicolas (I think he is in the middle?) reminds me somehow of his paternal relatives and ancestors. Namely late prince Alexandre, late king Baudouin and late king Leopold III.

Princess Claire as honorary chairwoman of Pro Renovassistance attended a meeting of the
ImmoSolidarity campaign, organized by Pro Renovassistance, in Brussels on January 12, 2012.
The campaign aims at ensuring decent housing for homeless people or particulary vulnerable.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery ** isopix gallery **

Waw! Very Sweet! Nicolas looks so hard like his father!

Attachments

• 067jg.jpg
    067jg.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 820
Thanks a lot for posting your finding, stephanievl!

That pic 2 made me laugh, all other people seem amused, laughing, smiling, only Laurent has that slightly
bored look on his face - but one must add that there are other smiling pics included in the gallery ;)

Do you know for what kind of occasion the new family pic was released?

Princess Claire seems so happy to me, thanks for posting the pics.

It is really a pity that the prince has been villified so much lately (mostly by his own doing). If he wants to he can be an asset to the monarchy, at least he comes across as much more human than most of his family. And it seems much easier for him to communicate with people as well. The dialogues of some other relatives usually don't go beyond the level of repeating the awnser of whomever they asked a question to: What did you draw? (awnser: 'A train') Aaaah, a train.
Anyway, always good to see him out & about.

I like the new hair style of prince Laurent, nice change (or see I something that isnt new at all?) such a lovely family, the twins are so cute!!

Such a sweet picture of prince Laurent and family at Disneyland france;)

Princess Claire has attended the official opening of the exhibition "Autonomie" in Liège today, April 26.
The exhibition presents the latest innovations to support the autonomy of elderly and disabled people.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Does Prince Laurents children have titles?

Oh, I hadn't seen the scans yet, thanks a lot for posting, stephanievl!

Today, June 28, Prince Laurent attended the official pre-opening of the Libramont Exhibition and Congress Center in Libramont.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Prince Laurent and several Belgian politicians attended the opening of the new French kindergarten school in Uccle on September 10, 2012. The bilingual school is linked to the French Lycee Jean Monnet.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery **

Thanks for the pics iceflower :flowers:

Has Laurent lost weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom