Prince Laurent and Princess Claire: News and Pictures, Part 3; June 2005 - Aug. 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very happy for the good news. They make such a good couple. When is her due date?

Oh i already found out, if they are due in january. I think it can be as early as december because they are twins. Twins use to come first.

Congrats to Laurent, Claire and Sophie. Fantastic news after the reports that the couple were separating. I bet those reporters are getting a good telling off for bringing humiliation to their papers.

BRAVO, BRAVO!!
cONGRATULATION TO THE DADYS!!!

Congratulations.I wonder if they find so wonderful names for both as they found for their first daughter.Louise Sophie Mary

Wow, what wonderful news! Suprising news, but wondeful all the same. :)

Twins seem to run in the Belgian/Luxembourg royals.

1) Jean and Margaretha of Luxembourg
2) Leopold and Charlotte of Luxembourg.
3) The twins that Claire is expecting.
Do you think that Claire will be carrying a boy and a girl as well?

My friend was telling me about Claire and Laurent having the third set of twins too (in the Belgian royal family). :) Does anyone know if twins run in Claire's family?

correct me if i am wrong, but the twins will be the 10th and 11th grandchild of the king and queen right?
And i am so happy for Laurent and Claire

wow congratulations to Laurent and Claire ^___^ by the way, has anyone ever noticed that Princess Claire and Princess Astrid kind of look alike? ^___^

Great!! We don't have so many royal twins..

Congratulations!!!:)

betina said:
correct me if i am wrong, but the twins will be the 10th and 11th grandchild of the king and queen right?
And i am so happy for Laurent and Claire

Right now Albert & Paola have 8 grandchildren (5 from Astrid, 2 from Philippe and 1 from Laurent). In October nr 9 (Mathilde's 3rd) will be born and in January Claire will deliver us nrs 10 & 11 :)

Next year the royal family photo will be even more crowded with children...:)

By the way, is there any news on how Laurent's diet is going? He's going to be very busy with 3 children soon, so maybe he won't have to worry about it. :p

Do you mean "fraternal twins"? They could still be the same gender, it just means that they aren't identical.

I've just read that it are fraternal twins, not identical ones.

This morning I noticed in the newspaper a photo of Laurent , Claire and Louise with a couple of woman . The couple went to Hasselt , to (children garden ?) the "Hummeltjes" , because they want to found a nanny for they daughter and the twins who will be born in January . Afther two hours they had found a nanny

Laurent : "We are looking for support"
We are looking for support , and this is a good school , and they will give us the support we need.
How does the pregnancy go ? I can't say much , Tomorrow we know if everything is ok .

Te whole royal family has nanny's from the ' Hummeltjes ". It already started with Amadeo and Maria-Laura . Also Elisabeth an Gabriel have one.

have there ever been any royal twins in the past, can not think of any and if so wonder whether they were identical

susan alicia said:
have there ever been any royal twins in the past, can not think of any and if so wonder whether they were identical

In Belgium there have been :

King Albert I had twin sisters (Joséphine & Henriette) of which one died as a baby - I have no idea wich one, it's such a long time ago ...

Joséphine-Charlotte (sister of king Albert II) had twins , a boy and a girl, and one of her children had twins a few years ago as well.

So it's a family thing I suppose.

Old photos

scanned by Chris

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 477
  • 03-necklace.jpg
    03-necklace.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 352
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 268
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 322
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 411
  • 06-earr.jpg
    06-earr.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 643
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 311
One more time my congratulation to them:)
That is pssible that delivery could happen in this year - many times when twins are expecting they are delivery earlier about month or two. And if happen like that it will be repeat from 2003 when Mathilde and Claire delivery children.:)

magnik said:
One more time my congratulation to them:)
That is pssible that delivery could happen in this year - many times when twins are expecting they are delivery earlier about month or two. And if happen like that it will be repeat from 2003 when Mathilde and Claire delivery children.:)

In 2003, it was Astrid who delivered little Laetitia Maria. Claire had baby Louise on february the 6th of 2004.

the Yugoslavian princes Philip and alexander are twins too

Paleis ontkent berichten over miskraam Claire
snelnieuws_icon.gif
15:53:31

nb2706claire.jpg
Laurent en Claire met hun oudste dochter Louise
BRUSSEL - Prinses Claire had bijna een miskraam op 21 juli. Dat schrijven Het Belang van Limburg en Gazet van Antwerpen vandaag. Het paleis ontkent het bericht. Claire zou in januari moeten bevallen van een tweeling.

Op de Nationale Feestdag bleef prins Laurent weg van het militaire defilé. Het koninklijk huis weigerde toen elk commentaar. De kranten citeren nu intimi dat prinses Claire die dag heel erge buikpijn had. ,,De gynaecoloog heeft een miskraam kunnen vermijden, maar de prinses moet sindsdien veel rusten.'' De zwangerschap zou volgens vrienden van het prinselijke paar allesbehalve rustig verlopen. Het paleis ontkende het bericht met klem. ,,De prinses is gezond. Het ging goed met haar voor 21 juli, op 21 juli en het gaat ook goed met haar na 21 juli'', luidt het op de vraag of de zwangerschap moeilijk verloopt. Over de werkelijke reden van afwezigheid van prins Laurent en prinses Claire tijdens de nationale feestdag, wil het paleis niets meedelen.

22/08/2005 - belga - llc​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom