Prince Laurent and Princess Claire: News and Pictures, Part 3; June 2005 - Aug. 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

martha-louise

Aristocracy
City
Waterloo
Country
Belgium
Claire and Laurent are expecting twins !! The palace announced it, she will give birth in januari 2006! Congratulations!

That explain also why she wasn't always at official occasions, she must have been ill 'cause of the pregnancy.

Congratulations to them! I hope it will be a trouble-free pregnancy.

martha-louise said:
Claire and Laurent are expecting twins !! The palace announced it, she will give birth in januari 2006! Congratulations!

That explain also why she wasn't always at official occasions, she must have been ill 'cause of the pregnancy.

Great news! Finally we get Royal twins in this generation (I hope they are identically...but of course it´s most important, that they are healthy) :)

That's Great To Hear!
So Fnally There Will Be An End To The Speculation About Their Maritial Probs!
I Hope They Will Have Healthy Babies, And That For Claire It Will Be Atrouble Free Preganancy!

Many Congrats!!!

That's Great News!! ...that explains the recent photos of the Royal Family & the speculations that she looked a bit pregnant!! Best wishes to them!

Congrats to the happy couple! So there will be two new babies in the Belgium Royal Family this year!

That's Great News!! ...that explains the recent photos and the speculations that she looked a bit pregnant... Best wishes to them!

[font=verdana, arial][font=verdana, arial][font=verdana, arial]Toekomstige geboorte [/font]

[font=verdana, arial]Prins Laurent en Prinses Claire zijn zeer blij de toekomstige geboorte van een tweeling te mogen aankondigen. Hun geboorte is voorzien in de loop van de maand januari 2006.
De Koning en de Koningin, de hele Koninklijke familie en de familie van Prinses Claire delen in deze grote vreugde.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial]Prince Laurent and Princess Claire are very happy to announce the future birth of twins. The birth will happen sometime in January of 2006.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial]The King and the Queen, the whole royal family and the family of Princess Claire share in this big joy.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial]
www.monarchie.be
[/font]

[/font]
[/font]

What wonderful news. Hopefully, it will put an end to the rumours that have been going around. Good wishes to Claire during her pregnancy.

Wow !! that's a very good news , a two for one:D ...congratulations to the parents!:)

oh my god she having twins!

Sara Boyce

On this picture, you can already see the twins ;)

Attachments

• VPM_RoyalFam011.jpg
    VPM_RoyalFam011.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 593
Wow, this is brilliant news! Congratualtions!

Not only do we have lots and lots of Royal babies to look forward to throughout 2005, now we hear we've got TWO to look forward to in 2006. Our Royal baby boom continues!

That is wonderfull

I was thinking that she was pregnant because of her belly during the royal family photo session ...:) She must have been a bit tired and ill, not to go to all the events where Laurent went. Like his aunt Laurent is going to have some twins!!!

She would never have gone to all the events Laurent went, because she only does royal duties now and then. Every time a royal duty for Claire was anounced (always accompanying her husband), she was there.

Wonderfull news indeed. I hope she'll have an easy pregnancy, it mustn't always be comfortable expecting twins... Congratulations to Laurent and Claire :):) (and let it be a lesson to those idiotic newspapers :mad: )

:) Wow wow ... what a great news !!!!!! Congratulations to them :)

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
Wonderfull news indeed. I hope she'll have an easy pregnancy, it mustn't always be comfortable expecting twins... Congratulations to Laurent and Claire :):) (and let it be a lesson to those idiotic newspapers :mad: )

Well spoken. This proves those papers don't bother to check for facts, they just write what they think will be sensational news.

Congratulations to the family. It's soo cool that they're going to have twins!!!!

What wonderful news. Congratulations to Laurent, Claire, Louise, and the rest of their families. Albert and Paola will have their hands full keeping track of all of their grandchildren. Well atleast there's one of the Belgian royal ladies who's expecting twins. I look forward to see if they're having two girls, two boys, or one of each, but the most important thing is that the babies are healthy.

There's another video at this link:

http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_...ne/overzicht/050627Laurent/index.html?video_1

Congrats!!!!! 3 kids around the age of 2!!!! :eek: She is brave indeed!!!! I admire her!!! :D

Fantastic news!!! In the photo session I wondered if it was just Claire's posture or a pregnancy. It's great that it turns out to be the latter. Congrats to the couple and Princess Louise!:)

Oh this is wonderful news for the couple. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for them. :) Yes Cathérine, a lesson to those journalists. :(

No wonder her tummy looked big at the photo shoot with the royal family! I thought that if she was pregnant with a single baby, she looked far along, but since she's having twins, it makes sense that she's bigger. Congratulations to the family! Amazing, twins!

Princess Claire of Belgium is expecting twins!

Princess claire of Belgium is expecting twins!

Find more news about princess claire at

www.hellomagazine.com

:D :D i knew it!!! When you look at the pictures taken last week you can see that she is " growing"!!! I believe that there are not manny twins in the royal family,s. By the way: i am one of a twin. I have a twinsister:) :)

PRINCESS CLAIRE EXPECTING TWINS

28 JUNE 2005

Belgium's royal family is looking forward to a double helping of baby joy after Princess Claire revealed she is pregnant with twins. The happy news comes just two months after her sister in law, Crown Princess Mathilde, announced she was expecting her third child with husband Philippe.

Claire, who originally hails from Britain, will likewise become a mother of three when her new arrivals make their debut next January. She and her husband Prince Laurent welcomed their first child, little Princess Louise, in February of last year.

The people of Belgium were somewhat taken aback by the royal announcement on Tuesday afternoon. "We are very happy with the twins which are on their way," said Laurent in a TV interview. "Just like everyone else, we were surprised by the news."

King Albert and Queen Paola were among the first to learn their youngest son and his wife were expecting. The proud grandparents are no doubt looking forward to spoiling the bundles of joy, who will be their 11th and 12th grandchildren.

1. Earlier this year Laurent and Claire were snapped at Laken Castle with their daughter Princess Louise
2. The proud mum plants a kiss on her daughter's head

Attachments

• princessclaire-dop1a.jpg
    princessclaire-dop1a.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 349
  • princessclaire-dop2a.jpg
    princessclaire-dop2a.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 335
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom