Prince Gabriel - News & Pictures part 1; - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 391
  • 171.jpg
    171.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator:
:clap: great pictures!

August 22, 2003 Brussels, Belgium --- Belgian Prince Philippe, Princess Mathilde, their daughter Elisabeth and their newborn son Prince Gabriel Baudouin Karel Maria. These are the first pictures of Prince Gabriel. He was born on August 20, 2003

Attachments

• Elisabeth___Gabriel.JPG
    Elisabeth___Gabriel.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 267

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 314
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 402
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 333
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 301
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 345
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 355
The website of dhnet has the same photos that Corbis does, but without the Corbis written across the front. To see the photos go to the link I have below.

Link: The Photos

:heart:

Attachments

• Familie.JPG
    Familie.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 695
nice pictures!

i remind when Elisabeth was baby her mom hold her when Elisabeth was newborn.

that cute pictures!

Sara Boyce

Wonderful pictures, everybody! :clap: :flower:

Nice that they let Elisabeth hold her little brother. She seemed to like him - like having her own living doll! ;)

There's one picture of Gabriel with one sock on and one sock off that's adorable!

Polfoto 22-08-2003 Brussels, Belgium. Princess Mathilde gave birth to Prince Gabriel last Wednesday 20th of August 2003 at Erasmus hospital at 1:14 a.m. Prince Philippe (his father) and Princess Elizabeth (his sister). CAPRICORN/ Direction générale communication externe.

Polfoto 22-08-2003 Brussels, Belgium. Princess Mathilde gave birth to Prince Gabriel last Wednesday 20th of August 2003 at Erasmus hospital at 1:14 a.m. Prince Philippe (his father) and Princess Elizabeth (his sister). CAPRICORN/ Direction générale communication externe.

Obviously little Gabriel has learned to shrug off his socks already! :p

A wonderful picture of mother and child. :heart:

Little Elisabeth must have lots of barrettes, she seems to wear them a lot! :p

Attachments

• BM_1.jpg
    BM_1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 244
  • BM_2.jpg
    BM_2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 215
  • BM_3.jpg
    BM_3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 282
  • BM_4.jpg
    BM_4.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 525
  • BM_5.jpg
    BM_5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 251
  • BM_5a.jpg
    BM_5a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 223
  • BM_6.jpg
    BM_6.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 218
  • BM_6a.jpg
    BM_6a.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 286
  • BM_7.jpg
    BM_7.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 339
  • BM_7a.jpg
    BM_7a.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 245

Attachments

• BM_7b.jpg
    BM_7b.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 211
  • BM_8.jpg
    BM_8.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 317
  • BM_8a.jpg
    BM_8a.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 224
  • BM_8b.jpg
    BM_8b.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 215
  • BM_9f.jpg
    BM_9f.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 217
Gabriel is adorable... and he has such cute baby feet...

The family look absolutly estatic (as they should be)....

raven

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for sharing those photos. I absolutly adore Philippe and Mathilde and Family. Little Elisabeth is so cute around her lil brother. I wonder if Gabriel will one day say when Philippe is King or Elisabeth Queen wether or not he will recieve a title along with that of Prince? Say duke or count of somthing?

Any ideas?

Thanks to all for the great pictures. Mathilde & Philippe now have two beautiful children. :flower:

Originally posted by chanel@Aug 22nd, 2003 - 11:11 pm
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for sharing those photos. I absolutly adore Philippe and Mathilde and Family. Little Elisabeth is so cute around her lil brother. I wonder if Gabriel will one day say when Philippe is King or Elisabeth Queen wether or not he will recieve a title along with that of Prince? Say duke or count of somthing?

Any ideas?
I don't know this for sure , but i believe Prince Karel (Leopold 3's brother) had a duke title.
but king albert didn't have a duke title before he was king , he was "prince de Liège"(french title don't know the english one) but that's also a prince title.
I don't think in Belgium they gave such titles to princes anymore. I believe the title of prince is higher anyway (could be wrong :s)

You're right. The title of prince is higher than the one of duke.

If things contuinue in the same way as they are now, then Elisabeth will be princess of Belgium and duchess of Brabant, once her father is king (she is already princess of Belgium of course). Her brother Gabriel will 'only' be prince of Belgium.

Just like Philippe is now prince and duke, and Astrid and Laurent are 'only' princess/prince.

:p Thank you for those beautiful pictures. They are quite cute children. And this was the very first time I saw princess Elisabeth laughing!

I´d like to know how is it in Belgien now when a prince is born. Will princess Elisabet stay the "future crown princess" or shall prince Gabriel push her aside? I think the first born child should stay The First Born. :clap:

Originally posted by Alexandra@Aug 24th, 2003 - 8:01 am
I´d like to know how is it in Belgien now when a prince is born. Will princess Elisabet stay the "future crown princess" or shall prince Gabriel push her aside? I think the first born child should stay The First Born. :clap:
yeh Elisabeth is and will stay the futur crown princess , Gabriel will always be behind her in the sucession; I think that's a good thing , equal rights.

Equal rights is a beautiful thing, I too belive that the first born should succeed.

I (dont know about anyone else) seem to see that Elisabeth looks like her stunning and beautiful mother where as Gabriel looks like his father... I could be wrong, however Elisabeth has always looked like her mother..... :)

Here is an article clipping ( a quickie however) of only a few lines from the second page of the Sacramento Bee. I dont know if anyone else has seen it who lives here in Sacramento, but, thought that I would share it. It is from the names and faces section from this Saturdays paper.

P.s - Sorry that it is flipped on the side, when I scanned it and saved it, I forgot to fix it....!

Attachments

• belgium2.jpg
    belgium2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 341

Attachments

• 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 376
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 338
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 324
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 338
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 336
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 331
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 333
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 367
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 311

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 337
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 320
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 237
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 241
Great pictures Martine! But no Elisabeth to take home her little baby brother?

Will there be another formal presentation of Gabriel, too, as there was with Elisabeth? There was one in the hospital, one when she left the hospital and one back at the palace with the grandparents and Phillippe's family. Or all those presentations only because Elisabeth is the future Queen?

Originally posted by Alexandria@Aug 25th, 2003 - 11:58 am
Great pictures Martine! But no Elisabeth to take home her little baby brother?

Will there be another formal presentation of Gabriel, too, as there was with Elisabeth? There was one in the hospital, one when she left the hospital and one back at the palace with the grandparents and Phillippe's family. Or all those presentations only because Elisabeth is the future Queen?
no Elisabeth wasn't there :( They said that the all those people who were there would upset her. i think they might be right about that...

no there won't be an other presentation i think. the one with Elisabeth at the palace was the same day she came from the hospital and there wasn't one for gabriel yesterday.
I've heard that Princess Mathilde wants to keep Gabriel out of the media for the next two months untill she goes back to work

Very impressed that little Gabriel could keep on sleeping through all the medical personnel, press and well-wishers watching him leave the hospital. Hopefully that means that he is a good sleeper and will sleep through the night for Mathilde and Phillippe's sake.

many people love for future become crown and Queen of Belgium for Princess Elisabeth because she is toddler and she is 2 year old you know that why not she need with her parents and newly baby brother! but her parents have choice to takes press to pictures for magazines! I love it!

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom