Prince Gabriel - News & Pictures part 1; - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde and Gabriel (O. Polet)

2 more of cute Gabriël (From Van Parys Media)

Attachments

• gabrielpolet0.jpg
    gabrielpolet0.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,497
Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some recent pictures of Prince Gabriel:)

If you use them on other message boards/sites/groups, please give credit cause these mags are really expensive...

Attachments

• Scannen0001.jpg
    Scannen0001.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 372
  • Scannen0002.jpg
    Scannen0002.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 439
Mathilde and Gabriel from last year's photo session
From Olycom.
From Van Parys Media

Attachments

• 000005w.jpg
    000005w.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 465
  • slt007.jpg
    slt007.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 397
From Olycom.

Old pictures of Gabriel from last year's photo session.

Attachments

• 000012w.jpg
    000012w.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 321
  • 000010w.jpg
    000010w.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 382
  • 000008w.jpg
    000008w.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 338
  • 000013w.jpg
    000013w.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 264
Prince Gabriel on the national day, 21st of July 2005.

Photos : Fotomarktplatz, Valérie R., royal Portraits

Gabriel and the rest of the family on holiday in Opio, France, 15th of August 2005. Abaca Press

Here are some more pics from the photoshoot in 2004, from Isopix, with a great thanks to Jelka.

They all so sweet....btw When Philippe becomes King will a Roman Numeral come after his name :) Just curious.

Royal Fan said:
They all so sweet....btw When Philippe becomes King will a Roman Numeral come after his name :) Just curious.

Well, the name has never been used before in the Kingdom of Belgium, so he'll be HM King Phillippe I of Belgium

List of the Belgian Kings:

* King Leopold I (1831-1865)
* King Leopold II (1865-1909)
* King Albert I (1909-1934)
* King Leopold III (1934-1951)
* King Baudouin I (1951-1993)
* King Albert II (1993-)

Hope this solve your doubts ;) :D

crisiñaki said:
Well, the name has never been used before in the Kingdom of Belgium

That's not true, Leopold I's youngest son was also called Philippe. He married princess Marie von Hohenzollern. Their son Albert became the third king of the Belgians.

(btw Leopold I and Louise Marie 's first child was called Louis-Philippe but it died as a baby.)

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
That's not true, Leopold I's youngest son was also called Philippe. He married princess Marie von Hohenzollern. Their son Albert became the third king of the Belgians.

(btw Leopold I and Louise Marie 's first child was called Louis-Philippe but it died as a baby.)

I meant no King of Belgium has ever been named Phillippe before him, I wasn't talking about the other sons of the sovereigns;) :)

i think Gabriel is the sweetest baby boy ever... I love his name and he looks so cute with his suspenders he wears so often...

prince Gabriel has grown and changed a lot! Here he is on the 7th of July 2006 (la libre match)

Last edited:
I love this photo of Gabriel! This little guy has changed so much since the photos of the christening of Emmanuel -- he has really enlongated!! in both his face and body. What a dear little soul he appears to be.

Thanks for the photo, Gabriel is a very handsome boy like his brothers ;) !!!!!!!!!

aye. gabriel's hawt. i wish he and his sister can be King and Queen together! like rule together !

photofan said:
Little Elisabeth is a mini Mathilde!

Well, in my opinion all three kids totally look like Philippe ...

btw: Happy birthday Gabriel :)

In Belgium kids start school the year they are or turn 3, so my guess is prince Gabriel will be starting his school career on September 1st, at the Sint-Jan Berchmanscollege, the Flemish school in Brussels his sister attends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom