Prince Gabriel - News & Pictures part 1; - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have any plans for christening yet? for Prince Gabriel

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by sara1981@Sep 18th, 2003 - 12:51 pm
have any plans for christening yet? for Prince Gabriel

Sara Boyce
no plans yet i think (i haven't heard anything) , i think they might do it right before christmas like Elisabeth.

I don't think there will be any gabriel pics soon , Mathilde and Filip said that they want to keep Gabriel out of the press for the next 2 months (like they did with elisabeth) , i think the next pics of Gabriel will probably come with elisabeth's second birthday

Some more photos of Gabriel and Mathilde leaving hospital.

Attachments

• DWF15-410875.jpg
    DWF15-410875.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 193
  • DWF15-410855.jpg
    DWF15-410855.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 203
  • DWF15-410857.jpg
    DWF15-410857.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 281
  • DWF15-410845.jpg
    DWF15-410845.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
1. Gifts for Gabriel
2, 3. Arriving at the town hall and inside
4,5. the mayor gave a huge teddybear for Gabriel!
6. Prince Philippe declaring the birth of his son at the town hall of Schaerbeek (Brussels).

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 312
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 311
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 297
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 298
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 306
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that he comes out to look like his mother.... Elisabeth looks like she will look like her daddy...

I heard something on tv that Gabriels christening would be next week , i'm not 100% sure yet but i'll try to find out something more

i'm not sure, but i read somewhere that Prince Gabriel will be baptized on Saturday, Oct. 25th at the chapel of Ciergnon by Cardinal Danneels. :)

Originally posted by shellzbythesea@Oct 23rd, 2003 - 3:08 am
i'm not sure, but i read somewhere that Prince Gabriel will be baptized on Saturday, Oct. 25th at the chapel of Ciergnon by Cardinal Danneels. :)
yeh i heard that it's a private christing too but i hope they'll release a few pics or so, gabriel must have changed allready...........

This is the information so far from the Benelux Royals Message Board:

Cardinal Danneels is gooing to baptise prince Gabriël next Saturday (Oct. 25) in the chapel of Ciergnon. Godparents are Count Charles Henri d'Udekem d'Acoz and Barones Maria Christina Rossi di Montelara. It's also the 2nd birthday of his sister Princess Elisabeth.

Attachments

• gab.jpg
    gab.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 375
Has anyone seen some new pics of Gabrier or his sister Elisabeth, it's allready 7 months that we saw some pic... :cry: wonder how they look right now

Originally posted by Cathérine Bergeyck@May 29th, 2004 - 2:47 pm
No, I really want to see them again too...At this age they change so quikly!
yeh they do...I'm sure Elisabeth is getting cuter and cuter...and Gabriel...The only pics we have from him are when he was really tiny...

I wonder if Elisabeth will be starting school in September, normally she should, Astrid's kids started school at age 3...

Thank you for posting (and scanning) Martine! Wow, they have grown so much. In the picture of the grandchildren and the grandparents I really had to think for a few seconds, who the girl on Joachim´s lap is and who the one in the middle between the king and the queen is.

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 1st, 2004 - 8:08 am
Thank you for posting (and scanning) Martine! Wow, they have grown so much. In the picture of the grandchildren and the grandparents I really had to think for a few seconds, who the girl on Joachim´s lap is and who the one in the middle between the king and the queen is.
It took me a while to figure out that that was Laeticia Maria too! The kids have indeed grown and grown and grown!

Thank you very much for the pictures Martine! They are fabulous! :flower:

you're welcome

yeh i had to look twice too ;) Laetitia seems to be rather big for her age, compared with Elisabeth...

and gabriel is such a cutie :heart:

Actually i think on the pic with all the grandchildren, Elisabeth looks a lot like Mathilde

Oh thank you so much Martine!! I hope you don't mind I post them on the Benelux board as well.

The kids have really changed, but they look lovely. I hadn't seen the pics on internet yet, in what magazine did you find them?

Originally posted by Hannelore@Jun 1st, 2004 - 12:47 pm
Oh thank you so much Martine!! I hope you don't mind I post them on the Benelux board as well.

I already did :)

Thank you Martine :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by Hannelore@Jun 1st, 2004 - 12:47 pm

The kids have really changed, but they look lovely. I hadn't seen the pics on internet yet, in what magazine did you find them?
I don't mind it at all if you post them somewhere else, I would appreciate if i got credit (which catherine did at the benelux board...thanks, i appreciate that B) )

The pics are from "dag allemaal"

fotomarktplatz

5. Having fun on his grandfather's lap

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 735
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 282
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 334
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 458
moosey60 said:
Gabriel will turn 1 on 20 August...how time flies. :)

yeh, time sure flies...
to bad that there won't be any new pics to celebrate his 1st birthday...i can understand that he needs to have privacy...but on those last pics he looked so cute :)

Are you sure that there will be no pics?On Elisabeth´s 1st birthday there were some pics.Okay,she´s the heiress of the throne,but it would be so nice.
I think in these times,it is important to take a picture and give it to the press in regular time periods.Only this way there will not start discussions about the development of the children(see Louise,there are so few pics..)

I hope that i'm wrong, but i heard that there will be a party, but the party will be private, only the grandparents and the godparents are invited...

New pictures from "point de vue" magazine :)

Attachments

• Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,473
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 423
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg