Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, these articles are in Dutch, which is one of the two main languages spoken in Belgium.

Well, there's a very short summary above each link, actually. Mostly these are sources for claims that have been made earlier in the thread, but for which no online sources had been provided.

Prince Amedeo has found himself a job.He will work with Deloitte in NYC.

België Nieuwsberichten Royalblog: Prins Amedeo gaat aan de slag in New York

courtesy hja:)

Like his father,who works as a banker,Prince Amedeo also found a job in the trade allthough
a bit further away from home and out of the belgian spotlights.

The Prince is not the only Royal who will live,and work,in NYC.
Last year Amedeo worked for a NGO in Chile.

Amedeo is 7th in line to the Throne,after his uncle Filip and his four children and his mother.

Last edited:
Thanks for the article lucien. Maybe we'll see some pictures of him in NY? I wonder when he'll start the job.

Should I have him to dinner when he gets to Manhattan?

Interesting articles since Deloitte isn't a banking company - they are a consulting firm. Either way, Prince Amedeo is coming to the land-of-no-royal-coverage (US), so I doubt we will get to hear much about him.

Interesting articles since Deloitte isn't a banking company - they are a consulting firm. Either way, Prince Amedeo is coming to the land-of-no-royal-coverage (US), so I doubt we will get to hear much about him.

Is that really true? I know that we don't get much coverage in our own newspapers in the US, but wasn't Princess Maxima still photographed when she lived in NY before her marriage?

:previous: I think Maxima received coverage because it was reported that she was dating the heir to the Dutch throne. Amedeo is minor royalty in a monarchy that's not well known in America. He might get a mention in the paper but the press will pretty much leave him alone.

I don't believe Amadeo do sth like that. He and some private royals are very happy becouse they can live their life not in public, not like William or Harry Windsor. Who wants to loose it? I know that princess Theodora of Greece is an actress but it doesn't mean she speaks about their private lifes. If Amadeo want to be director or actor, he would be in public and give inteviews about his movies or sth, but not about himself. Reality show:eek:! Ridiculous.

Could anyone confirm that Amedeo is dating an Italian non-royal and non-noble but well introduced girl? Is it a summer flirt or an important story (apparently that girl is moving from London to NY!)?

Could anyone confirm that Amedeo is dating an Italian non-royal and non-noble but well introduced girl? Is it a summer flirt or an important story (apparently that girl is moving from London to NY!)?
Where did you take this news?:eek::eek::eek: Any Italian papars or magazines? Who's the girl?

Hmmm...well. It wouldn't surprise me if she is Italian...that's his grandmother Queen Paola's native land after all!

Not only the native land of Queen Paola, Italy is the native land of boht his grandmothers, since Archduchess Margherita of Austria-Este, Prince Lorenz's mother, was born Princess of Savoy.
Btw, if it was true, it would be nice: another link between Belgium and Italy...

What exactly does well introduced mean? Is this well connected and within the same social circle?

Well the social circle of Amedeo is royalty and she isn't royalty, but yes I meant she is very well connected (and BTW if she wasn't well connected how could she met Amedeo).

Well the social circle of Amedeo is royalty and she isn't royalty, but yes I meant she is very well connected (and BTW if she wasn't well connected how could she met Amedeo).

Maybe its just a guess, like many people guess that Prince William and Kate Middleton will get engaged soon but its not happening, so the same way this may not be true.

I believe his social circle probably extends beyond royalty. She could have met him at university where lots of regular girls from regular families attend or at some nice catholic event.

ok, that's true, even regular girls can meet Amedeo. But the girl in question isn't: you know, that type of girl whose friends have important family names (not just nobility, but also finance, industry, top-lawyers). And she is rich enough to afford an Amedeo-like style of life: studying abroad, flying frequenty to expansive holiday resorts, flying to a city just because of a party, having the right dress for that party...
She is one year younger than Amedeo and grew up in Rome, where her family still lives (she has recently moved from London to NY).

Please keep in mind that there has never been any official confirmation of Prince Amedeo having an Italian girlfriend (or any girlfriend for that matter).

But it is highly unlikely he would only know other royals, he went to schools where "commoners" also go (although probably well-connected commoners more than the "average" ones.)

Last edited:
Please keep in mind that there has never been any official confirmation of Prince Amedeo having an Italian girlfriend (or any girlfriend for that matter).

But it is highly unlikely he would only know other royals, he went to schools where "commoners" also go (although probably well-connected commoners more than the "average" ones.)

I agree with you Lady Leana. He has gone to school and university with commoners, now that he works he should have a lots of commoner friends.

But the girl in question isn't: you know, that type of girl whose friends have important family names (not just nobility, but also finance, industry, top-lawyers). And she is rich enough to afford an Amedeo-like style of life: studying abroad, flying frequenty to expansive holiday resorts, flying to a city just because of a party, having the right dress for that party...
She is one year younger than Amedeo and grew up in Rome, where her family still lives (she has recently moved from London to NY).

by the way, where did you read/get this news?

I get this news by gossiping with some friends we share. I found out something more: she's a relative of the Caracciolos, princes of Castagneto and so also of the Agnelli-Elkann-de Pahlen family.

Amedea, no offence, but anyone can say that they have info from a friend of a friend who knows a friend of a royal or whatever.

Since there is no evidence publicly available, this discussion is now halted. Any further posts discussing a possible Italian girlfriend of Prince Amedeo will be deleted without notice. As long as there is no official information, Prince Amedeo is single. Please focus back on the topic of this thread, Prince Amedeo news and pictures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom