Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Amedeo looks older and taller.:flowers:

What was the ceremony was he at?

i was just wondering about what his rank in the army is? is he a luetetant(i hope i spelled that right)?

Last edited:
Yeah, I also like it that he speaks excellent flemish
I saw his sister, the oldest daughter of Princess Astrid in Antwerp like 2 months ago, she was shopping in: Schuttershofstraat (expensive shoppingstreet)

oh. how exciting that you saw maria laura. us she tall? is she pretty in real life?

Hi!

I loves those pix of Prince Amedeo. He is really good looking. I hope we´ll soon see more pix of him

Marie

Such a handsome young man---stands out nicely (with his little sister Laetitia) in the family full of blondes!

Uff He Is So Handsome , Is He Married Or Is Single Anybody Now???

He isn't married and we don't know much about his romantic life. I haven't heard anything recently (or ever come to think of it). That doesn't mean there isn't anyone, he just quite as much of a paparazzi target as William and Harry are.

I always thought Amedeo looked like his father, but I recently saw a picture, and he reminds me quite a bit of Queen Paola (as does Laetitia)

Amedeo has grown into a handsome guy, beautiful to see him in uniform.

i don't see any resemblence with his father in these pics but yes he looks so much ike his mother and grandmother

Now that.....is one gorgeous man.... he can swear an oath to me any day;)

He's really grown up into a lovely man. I can only wait to see how he turns out as the years past.

Prince Amadeo has participate in the marathon of New York on sunday together with his father.
He ran the marathon in 3h48min and 18 sec which was good for place 9.021 his father ran the marathon in 4u39min and 27 sec which was good for place 24.033.

wow, run a marathon they must be in a very good shape then.
Fun to hear spmething new about Prince Amedeo.

Amedeo is really a lovely young man :)

I agree he looks like is mother and grandmother but there's something about his face that reminds me some pics of his father when he was young...

do we have any pictures from this event? n he must be pretty good shape to run a marathon and end up in a good pace too........

I was flipping through Point de Vue a few weeks ago and happened to see a picture of Prince Amadeo and I admit it's the first time I realized...my GOODNESS what a gorgeous boy! I can't believe that he doesn't get more "ink" here in America but I suppose it's because the BRF in general and Princess Astrid in particular are very private and protective and tend to shun the spotlight.

I was reading a biography of Queen Fabiola and it said that at King Baudouin's funeral little Prince Amadeo was jumping around and being very frisky. The Queen told him "Come to me" and pulled him into her arms and sat with her face buried in his blonde hair for a few minutes during the Requiem Mass.

I thought that was so sweet and sad.

Good for him. Very respectable time too. I live in NY and Sunday was the perfect day, weather-wise, for a marathon!!

I was flipping through Point de Vue a few weeks ago and happened to see a picture of Prince Amadeo and I admit it's the first time I realized...my GOODNESS what a gorgeous boy! I can't believe that he doesn't get more "ink" here in America but I suppose it's because the BRF in general and Princess Astrid in particular are very private and protective and tend to shun the spotlight.

I was reading a biography of Queen Fabiola and it said that at King Baudouin's funeral little Prince Amadeo was jumping around and being very frisky. The Queen told him "Come to me" and pulled him into her arms and sat with her face buried in his blonde hair for a few minutes during the Requiem Mass.

I thought that was so sweet and sad.
what a touching story.....r there any more such incidents invloving him? he does seem like a favourite within the family......but that's just my opinion.

No, I don't really have any more stories about Amadeo, that was just a little anecdote that I read in the biography of HM Queen Fabiola.

But I read a lot of periodicals from Europe and I get the idea that Prince Amadeo is the pride and joy of the Belgian RF. He is almost always mentioned in the most glowing terms in those mags....he doesn't attract scandal or bad press like some of the young aristos now.

No, I don't really have any more stories about Amadeo, that was just a little anecdote that I read in the biography of HM Queen Fabiola.

But I read a lot of periodicals from Europe and I get the idea that Prince Amadeo is the pride and joy of the Belgian RF. He is almost always mentioned in the most glowing terms in those mags....he doesn't attract scandal or bad press like some of the young aristos now.
that really is quite true......we have never heard of any bad press or scandal considering him as almost al young princes his age are invloved in. another question- is he again strictly catholic like his parents?

yes. good questiopn. does anyone know if he is strictly catholic like his parents?

Also are his parents very religous?

i read somewhere that his parents are rather religious....some previous page i guess..........thats why i was wondering whether he followed them by example too

Following the norms of the Royal/Archducal family, Amedeo must be strictly Catholic ...

I may be wrong too .. Have we heard of any other young royal whose not that religiously Catholic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom