Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. good questiopn. does anyone know if he is strictly catholic like his parents?

Also are his parents very religous?

Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz were part of a prayer group that used to meet in Laeken Palace during the reign of the late King Baudouin, along with Queen Fabiola. Their Majesties were, as everyone knows, very devout Catholics.

This prayer group also included the current King and Queen as well as Prince Philippe.(this was before he met Mathilde)

I think the entire BRF are deeply devout Catholics.

Following the norms of the Royal/Archducal family, Amedeo must be strictly Catholic ...

I may be wrong too .. Have we heard of any other young royal whose not that religiously Catholic?

I think of all the Royal Families in Catholic Europe, the Belgians are probably the most observant, followed by Luxembourg and Spain.

The Monaco Royals have always struck me me as Catholic only in name, particularly Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie, which is rather sad. Neither Charlotte, Andrea nor Pierre come across as very religious either.

But I could be wrong.

This thread has reached 10 pages and is closed. Thanks to all who participated and we hope to see you here, in the 6th thread for Prince Amedeo´s news and events.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom