P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore: News and Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Gabriel will be the charming boy, when he is growing up. I cannot imagine how handsome he will look, when is is an adult.

Lovely pictures, they all seem very happy and the children have grown up.
Love their outfits.
Thanks for posting them.

Very nice pictures, they're such sweet children. Especially Elisabeth is beautiful little girl, I love her dress. :flowers:

Princess Elisabeth seems to have lost some teeth. Has anyone else the same impression?

:previous: all the kids loose their teeth by the age of 6 and get them back by 12.

There are pictures on Belga of Princes Gabriel, Emmanuel and Princess Elisabeth attending their first day of school!

Nice to see her with her schoolfriends and Mathilde coming to pick her up afterwards.

Princess Elisabeth visiting the University of Leuven even appears as "covergirl" on the December 2010-edition of Royals magazine (Belgian Francophone version): Ce mois-ci
As stated, she listened to a lecture about the functionality of the human brain (which had been adapted to children between 8 and 13 years of age). Elisabeth and several little comrades were so thrilled about their first experience at university that they asked the professor for an autograph afterwards:flowers:.

It was very nice to see her in het natural surroundings with her classmates. Also Mathilde picking her up afterwards just like every other mother.

It was quite coinfidence that the television crew saw that the princess was there since they where there to cover the item of 'kids university' not knowing Elisabeth would be there.

She is such a pretty child. It is nice to see her enjoying a normal school day with her friends.

Elisabeth is my favourite Royal child. Does anyone have any older videos of her e.g. birth, presentation, christening?

Last edited:
Thank you! I don't think videos from rlinfo.be are available outside Belgium but the others are.

is there any HQ pictures of the recent photoshoot the family did?

I found this nice little page documenting Elisabeth's birth and first days of life.
zwanger

is there any HQ pictures of the recent photoshoot the family did?

What a group of adorable children! Gabriel was always one of my fave royal children and he's growing up to become a really handsome young man! And he's the only one who looks like Mathilde, since Elisabeth, Emmanuel and Eleonore look like their father, especially Emmanuel, who is like a Phillipe MiniMe! :lol:

OMG Princess Eleonore is growing really fast. Ok I didn't see her for a While...but now she's completelly different. To me she looks like a good mix between her parents and Prince Gabriel is becoming more and more an handsome Prince Charming.
Cute P.Elisabeth and P. Emmanuel. They look perfectly lie their father

OMG, how cute are they? Love their attire, too sweet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom