P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore: News and Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How often do they release photos of the children
Is it on each child birthday?
Or just Elisabeth’s?

How often do they release photos of the children
Is it on each child birthday?
Or just Elisabeth’s?

They released pictures for Elisabeth’s first birthday and also for Emmanuel’s first birthday, if my memory doesn’t fool me these are the only official birthday pictures we have gotten from them. Fixed photo opportunities are the first day of school in September, a summer holiday shoot in July (at least the last two years) and the hospital photo sessions when a new baby is introduced to the public. The press is also allowed to take pictures of Elisabeth when she enters school on her birthday; in return they have to leave her and her siblings alone for the rest of the year.

thani you so much for your reply

what royal duty events has elisabeth taken part of?
National day?

Yes Josephine, National day for the 175th anniversary of Belgium

I Wonder how old the children will be when their parents become King and Queen?

I think they will be surely very young. Problably the same age that CP Victoria, P. Carl Philip and P. Madeleine have now, or much younger,maybe about twenty. Anyway, LONG LIVE TO KING ALBERT AND QUEEN PAOLA!!!

hi i'm sorry but anyone can tell me if in Belgium exist some kind of Theather Festival or artistic festival?

It's really amusing how much Emmanuel has turned out so much like Philippe.
He and Gabriel are so cute, but of these children, Elisabeth is my favorite. I love to look at her. The pics from the Technopolis engagement were most charming.

When Princess Elisabeth becomes the Crown Princess she will be know as Duchess of Brabant just like her mother?

When Princess Elisabeth becomes the Crown Princess she will be know as Duchess of Brabant just like her mother?

Yes, I think she will, White Princess. When her father becomes King, she will be First in line to succeed to the throne.

And Her husband? I think he will become Prince de Belgique, but will he also became Duke of Brabant or something similar?

Pics 29.11.2008

Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel and Prince Emmanuel
with their mother at the Bouglione circus in Brussels on
November 29, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Although I think that Philippe and Mathilde will be two excellent sovereigns for Belgium, I hope that this moment will come as far as possible...These pictures of this happy family, although Philippe and Eleonore are missing, make me think that the life of this family will change in that day, and similar moments and similar scenes of lovely family life will become rare...

Although I think that Philippe and Mathilde will be two excellent sovereigns for Belgium, I hope that this moment will come as far as possible...These pictures of this happy family, although Philippe and Eleonore are missing, make me think that the life of this family will change in that day, and similar moments and similar scenes of lovely family life will become rare...
I'm just hoping that he'll have the opportunity to rule.

why do you say that :ermm:, political situation in belgium maybe?

Perhaps that discussion is better suited for this thread :flowers:

why do you say that :ermm:, political situation in belgium maybe?

Probably because once Philippe becomes king himself, it will be hard to spend lots of public time with his family. There will be a lot to do politically, whereas as Crown Prince, he is a bit freer to do these kinds of activities.

Probably because once Philippe becomes king himself, it will be hard to spend lots of public time with his family. There will be a lot to do politically, whereas as Crown Prince, he is a bit freer to do these kinds of activities.
Yes, that is exactly my opinion...

Mathilde enjoys her motherhood. The pictures are so nice. Elisabeth seems to enjoy the show a lot.

I can only contribute by another "Thank you" for these lovely pictures ! All so sweet.

They are sooo sweet together!!! What a pity that Eléonore wasn't there,but for sure she's too much young to understand, and also the circus probably is too noisy for her.
But I can image easily what a funny moment had been for the other children, especially because they were with their mum ('cause she's often abroad).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom