Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 17

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for photos! :flowers:
Crown Princess Mathilde has been gradually picking herself up. The recent engagements (Expo and project) are related to education.

Thank you for the photos! I am so happy to see Mathilde devoting so much time to education. She seems to be passionate about this cause, and it is nice to see her devoting her energies to this.

It seems like Mathilde is returning to her good, old self. It sure is nice to see her at the last two educational projects! I also like the jacket she's wearing. :)

I'm pleased to see her bring attention to education. I'm really passionate about educating our 'future'.

It seems like Mathilde is returning to her good, old self. It sure is nice to see her at the last two educational projects! I also like the jacket she's wearing. :)
True, judged by her smiles, gestures and that sparkle in her eyes she has overcome the worst part of grieving, unlike last week when she still looked very affected.
And the Natan jacket, one of Eduoard´s nicer designs indeed. ;)

Mathilde is smiling and everything but I don't think the grieving process is completely done for her. She may has overcome the worst part of grieving, but she still wearing dark clothes and I see some sadness of her eyes.
Anyway, I am super glad that Mathilde is back again. She's such a lovely royal lady.

And the Natan jacket, one of Eduoard´s nicer designs indeed. ;)

Yeah, I think so too. There is light at the end of the tunnel, hurray.

And I'm sure she's still grieving, she just looks better and more focussed than she did before her father died, which really seems logic and perefectly natural, of course. I'm also glad to see her out and about again. :flowers:

Prince Philippe attended the tribute to the unknown soldier and the vicitms of both World Wars in Brussels today, see here for the news item in Dutch. ("Kroonprins Filip brengt hulde aan de onbekende soldaat")

Last edited:
Lovely photos! The children are very sweet.

Looking great, Crown Princess Mathilde is back at work. It is nice to see her performing two engagements.

Its great to see Mathilde again. Completely understandably, its been a while! Her skin has a nice healthy colour & glow to it.

I am so happy to see Mathilde doing her duties again. She looks wonderful.

Quite nice.
I don't know why but her hairdo reminds me this which she had on her engagement's ball.

Nice earrings.

Yes, quite nice! I think she's one of the royals with the most interesting clothes. A lot of variation in colours and styles, but almost always very beautiful en original. And her composure is always so elegant!

Is there a thread about their engagement?

Thank you LadyLeana! I didn't see these pictures since the engagement... They look so young on those pictures :) But very happy and they still seem as happy now!
They seem like a very good couple. I particulary like Mathilde, she seems very intelligent and sweet!

:) Perhaps it is an optical delusion on my side, but does CPs Mathilde of Belgium on these photos not wear a similar collar as that one of CPs Mary of Denmark on the occasion of Prince Charles' Birthday reception ? Should I be right, then perhaps Mathilde liked Mary's black dress ? What is your opinion ?

There is a further question: After having seriously studied two books of "Colour me beautiful" (and found my own colour type), I am now wondering, if CPs Mathilde is a "Summer type" or a "Spring type". What is your opinion?:)

Gallery from Belga Picture
Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde attend the Scopus Prize Award ceremony organized by the Belgian friends of the Hebrew university of Jerusalem, Monday 17 November 2008 in Brussels.
BelgaPicture - Category details

Crown Princess Mathilda attended the World Day against Child Abuse in Antwerp.

Some Pics from belga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom