Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 15

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
much thanks for the photos, she is the definition of the phrase "serenely beautiful" just lovely. i love her outfit, classic but modern and glamorous at the same time. i'm too short to wear wide pants and long coat, she must be tall because she looks fabulous+ imho the lipsticks a little too red, but i'm not a fan of shock red lips- so what do i know ;0
i've only come to know these particular couple since i came on the board but they charmed me from the first. but i've noticed (only from photos) the prince has become more comfortable and happy, unbending since he has a family it's great to see the fine fathers all the CPrinces seem to be.

I love the outfitt of Princess Mathilde, she looks elegant!

Thanks so much for posting the pics. She looks wonderful. I couldn't find any anywhere so it's great to see them of this event.

When do we see Princess Mathilde next?

20/09/2007: attending a studyday in the university of Antwerp
21/09/2007: attending the celebrations for the 40-year excisting of the association "ons tehuis", academic session
26/09/2007: gala evening (together with prince philippe) of the king Bouwewijn foundation
30/09/2007: thankparty Caritas communion service
01/10/2007: attending the film showing of the Belgian movie "Ben X"

Mathilde is a cute lady but i am not a fan of her fashion. She is a young woman but dresses older. But she is still cute. :flowers:

Princess Mathilde attended at the provincial house of antwerp, the study day "even bijpass-en". This day closes the the project "Bijpass" that the university of Antwerp has started in 2004 on request of CERA (financial group)

I could only find little picture, i will look for bigger ones
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Thanks so much for the pics Stephanievl.

I didn't really like what she wore for the theatre performance on Saturday. Just wasn't becoming to her figure, I thought. As for today's event I think she looked great. It's a little different but she seem to have a unique fashion sense. It fits well with her and she looks nice today.

I lthink she looks great! I would love te see some bigger pictures but I can'y find any!

I did some looking as well and I couldn't find any additional pics either. This seems to happen frequently with the Belgian royals unfortunately. :bang:

oh no... look at her celulite :eek: the crown princess should look for her cloth and pick them better... her trousers are a bit... tight?

Free Image Hosting

oh no... look at her celulite :eek: the crown princess should look for her cloth and pick them better... her trousers are a bit... tight?

Free Image Hosting

Strange to see Mathilde with these pants. Maybe she should exercice more but honestly I don't see any celulite. In the my opinion, the only bad thing here are the underwear lines, that look awful.

Haha! Very strange picture. It's like you can see through her pants. So not flattering! Ok she forgot to look at her back when she bought the pants. ...But isn't she supposed to have professional help when she goes shopping. This certainly doesn't look professional.
Or maybe these are old trousers and everyone knows what that may mean: the've become to small...

Wow. you guys must have better eyes than I do, cause I do not see any VPL (visible panty lines).
What I do see is a nice outfit that has been taylored wrong for her body. Or as someone else suggested, maybe it is an old outfit that is a tad bit too snug for the Princess.
Whatever the case, it is a nice outfit, but maybe for a person who is about 5-10 pounds lighter. Not that the Princess is overweight by any means!!
I think she looks perfect (especially after having 3 children!)

The pictures are so beautiful.
Thanks Stephanievl.
She is looking as elegant and radiant as always.

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde last night attending the Gala on behalve of the King Baudouin Foundation,Gent.
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Nieboer.

What very lucky little girls. To be able to dance for a real Prince and Princess. I bet it will be a memory that stays with them forever. :flowers:
The Princess looks lovely in red. But I'm not sure I like the dress itself on her. Not very flattering, but still pretty.
As for her outfit today, THAT IS SOME NECKLACE!!! Wow. I would have a neck ache after wearing such a thing.
But for some reason, she can carry such an ugly thing off and actually make it look somewhat pretty!

Free Image Hosting

Yes, her pants are too tight around the her hips and belly. And don't get me started on those panty lines!:eek:

She's very graceful and elegant in demeanor (though sometimes she dresses a bit too matronly) but someone should tell her about Spanx.

Princess Mathilde always looks fantastic when she wears a white shirt as she did today.

I would almost say, never mind Mathilde but take a look at the videoclips they selected on the right, a 82 y/o woman is marrying a 24 y/o guy in Argentina! :eek:

But the clip with Mathilde is interesting too, her Dutch really isn´t bad at all, she has an accent but is able to talk fluently and clearly has no problems in understanding what is said. A very nice cause btw, this house.

Marengo do you know if Mathilde had any knowledge of Dutch prior to becoming engaged to Prince Phillipe?

No, her dutch is very good, better as the dutch of Paola and Claire. She speaks it fluent, no mistakes you can only hear the French "R" witch is normal!

Before she married Philippe she probably knew a few words of Dutch from school but not much. In contast with Flanders (French) It was in Wallonia not obliged to learn Dutch at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom