Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 14

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
14-03-2007 Brussel Princess Mathilde presented the Women Award to Markant, a network of enterprising women, in Brussel.

PPE Agency

Brussels:
Princess Mathilde presents the "Women Award" to Markant, a network of enterprising women.
P.P.E

I can't understand why they took a picture of her earings though :ermm: ...:lol: analyse the style of CP Mathilde.

Funny that you would mention that. I wa looking at these pictures and though exatly the same. The clothes and the haircut in this case don't really help either IMHO. Though it is elegant and impeccable as usual, it seems to be rather matronly.

Pics 14.3.2007

Princess Mathilde presented the Women Award to Markant, a network of enterprising women, in Brussel, BELGIUM- 14/03/2007

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I agree. She looks as good as usaul, so elegant, radiant and happy.

I like this princess is very beautiful.

Great photos - thanks for posting them and the links. I hope Princess Mathilde wears red again soon - she looks fabulous in that colour.

Belgium's Crown Prince Philippe (R) and Host Country Chairman Daniel Janssen attend the annual meeting of the Trilateral Commission in Brussels March 17, 2007. REUTERS/Francois Lenoir (BELGIUM)

Photo from Yahoo

Mathilde does look very beautiful but I am surprised to see her blouse hanging outside her skirt -- not usually what you see from her. I realize the velour would be hard to tuck in but this just isn't her usual style and I'm not sure I like the overall look.

thanks for the link mandyy

:flowers: Tomorrow we go to see Mathilde that good!!!
I hope that we will be able to see some photos.:flowers: :flowers:

Good pics thanks! Looks like they had a nice visit.

Thanks for the links to the photos and video. Mathilde looks great as always

Simebody knows where princess Mathilde goes to pass Eater????

Sorry, but i can't see any of the photo´s you posted mathilde16. Could you post another link? Thank's in advance.

antonieta said:
Sorry, but i can't see any of the photo´s you posted mathilde16. Could you post another link? Thank's in advance.

if you can´t see the photo copy and paste the web address into a new browser and it should come up. It´s a pain but it normally works :flowers:

MissSaga said:
How old i Mathilde ? 33 ?

The official document says

The high- and wellborn lady Mathilde Marie Christine Ghislaine d'Udekem d'Acoz,
born in Uccle, the twentieth of January nineteen-hundred-and-seventy-three,
having domicily at Losange Castle, Bastogne,
eldest daughter of the high- and wellborn lord Patrick Paul François Xavier Marie Ghislain d'Udekem d'Acoz,
and of his spouse the highborn lady Anne-Marie Countess Komorowski,
both having domicily at Losange Castle, Bastogne.

So she is 34.

Château de Losange

:flowers:

Last edited:
I see at the offical Monarchie site that Princess Mathilde has no visits scheduled until June - do you think she will be out and about in April and May. Otherwise it's a long time to wait!

hello

i think she's on vacation, but i could be wrong

Strict division of estates in marriage

The official document also says that Prince Philippe and Lady Mathilde have agreed a strict division between their personal estates, meaning that in case of a separation Lady Mathilde has no claim on Prince Philippe's estate.

The spouses have declared to have agreed prenuptial agreements on a strict division of estates, by Act of November the fifth, in the year nineteen-hundred-ninety-nine, before James Dupont, notary, having domicily in Brussels.

This Marrige Act is made in presence of:

His Imperial and Royal Highness Archduke Siméon Charles Eugène Joseph Léopold of Austria,
not related or connected to the spouses,
forty-one years old,
having domicily in Weiler, Austria;

His Royal Highness Prince Henri Gabriël Félix Marie Guillaume of Luxembourg,
cousin of the male spouse,
forty-four years old,
having domicily in Luxembourg, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg;

The high- and wellborn Lady Elisabeth Marie Hedwige Ghislaine d’Udekem d’Acoz,
sister of the female spouse,
twenty-two years old,
having domicily in Bastogne, Belgium;

The high- and wellborn Lady Stéphanie Priscilla Marie-Anne Jane de Radigues de Chennevière,
not related or connected to the spouses,
twenty-four years old,
having domicily in Forest, Belgium.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom