Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 13

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when the Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde will resume official duties??

Mathilde always amazes me- even when she is wearing a jeans jacket or leather pants, she always looks like a queen. She is so elegant and regal!

When will see prince Philippe and princess Mathilde again!!!!!!!!!???????

nobody knows , their porbably on a fine vacation;)

last year they have a lot of new years party's and receptions!
I hope that they have it this year too!!!:lol:

I look every day at www.monarchie.be for the agenda of princess mathilde!!!

kwanfan said:
I'm not a big fan of the huge collar on Mathilde's top. It reminds me of dress #76 http://www.angelfire.com/wi3/gg/auction71to80.html of Diana's in the auction. I think the collar makes her look older.

you're right!

unlike version of late Diana,Princess of Wales's famous evening dress collars vs daytimes dress collars between no matter between Princess Diana and CP Mathilde

Sorry for the very late reply Prinses Lauren10, but thank you very much for the address!

ps: je site is zeker een bezoekje waard!

really beautiful photos!!! I like so much.... Mathilde looks wonderful!!!

MATHILDE OF BELGIUM: CHOSEN YOUNG WORLD-WIDE LEADER OF THE ECONOMIC FORUM
Princess was selected between 4,000 candidates in humanitarian missions next to other 250 people

JANUARY 2007 The name of princess Matilde of Belgium has happened to comprise of the list of “Young World-wide Leaders”. Thus Foro Económico Mundial communicated the past Monday (FEM) when the ranking made public of smaller people of forty years than they will help them to fight by a better world throughout 2007.
Interested from always in working with vulnerable people of all the scopes and ages, the future Queen of the Belgians has received, without a doubt, the best one of the gifts. Bound to the UN and UNICEF by the Bottom Princess Matilde - created to carry out humanitarian missions of all type the name of the wife of prince Felipe of the Belgians has been selected between 4,000 candidates by a committee that presides over queen Rania of Jordan and that is made up of 34 leaders of international mass media.

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/01/18/matilde-lider-joven/

:flowers: Happy birthday Princess Mathilde!!! :flowers:

today mathilde and philippe visit and open a exhibition "schoonheid en waanzin" in the lovely women church in Brugge

30-01-2007
Prince Filip ( Philippe) and princess Mathilde attended the exhibition ''The beautiness and the mad'' in the Onze-Lieve-Vrouwe Church in Brugge.
The exposition shows fifty paintings and objects about Filips de Handsome, born 1478 in Brugge

Photos from PPE agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom