Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 13

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
leanne said:
Are there any photos of this event ? Not being able to read French makes it harder
Leanne
unfortunately for the moment, there is not, but i'm sure when there is, our members would likely to post them, so, we just have to be patient. :flowers:

In the mean time, Prince Philippe was out & about today :

20061017 - HALLE, BELGIUM
Belgium's Prince Philippe visits the Colruyt didtribution center in Halle on the occasion of the sustainable development week, Tuesday 17 October 2006.
(from belgapic)

for more : http://picture.belga.be/cgi-bin/belgapict/belgapicture.sh?ACTIE=DETAIL&FILE=/galleries/161118.html (the link expire soon!)

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
Pics from andrescheershuis.com

Excellent, thank you for the pictures Cathérine.:flowers:

72115983.jpg

Princess Mathilde casts her ballot in a polling station in Brussels, 08 October 2006, during the Belgian municipal and provincial elections

72116029.jpg

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde arrive at a polling station

72116263.jpg

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde wait to cast their ballot in a polling station http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72116029.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=8AF8AF6A335E5B08730B4167117BFC22

Budapest, HUNGARY: Norway's King Harald V (C) and Belgium's Crown Prince Philippe (L) laugh beside Hungarian Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany (R) prior to the family photo of the Heads of States and governments attending a commemoration marking the 50th anniversary of the 1956 upraising against the Soviet rule and the Soviet Red Army at the Parliament in downtown Budapest, 23 October 2006.

from getty

Last edited:
On the 22nd of November, Princess Mathilde will be present at a 'reading-for children' afternoon in the Zoo of Antwerp.
She will also receive a book with fairy-tales titled "Fairy-tales for a princess" the book is dedicated to Priness Elisabeth en Mathilde herself wrote the intro of the book.

Does Princess Mathilde have any engagements before the 22nd November?

Not seldom activities are added only a few days beforehand to the agenda. And next week are autumn school holidays in Belgium, so maybe Mathilde and Philippe are simply enjoying some free time with their three children.
And it’s a safe guess that Mathilde will attend the reception at the Belgian parliament to mark the King´s day/feast of the King on November 15th.

Ir was good that Mathilde appaered in the concert of day 29 of October!!!!!

johann said:
Not seldom activities are added only a few days beforehand to the agenda. And next week are autumn school holidays in Belgium, so maybe Mathilde and Philippe are simply enjoying some free time with their three children.
And it’s a safe guess that Mathilde will attend the reception at the Belgian parliament to mark the King´s day/feast of the King on November 15th.

It are autumn holidays in Belgium, so the RF have a week off.

I was wondering about the previous post - what concert of the 29 October did Princess Mathilde appear?

leanne said:
I was wondering about the previous post - what concert of the 29 October did Princess Mathilde appear?
I guess this is just a little misunderstanding. This concert has been attended by Albert and Paola. Maybe Selminha thought it would have been nice, if Mathilde accompanied them?

And for those who are in urgent need of new activities: Mathilde will attend the screening of “Iris”, a movie about the famous English writer Iris Murdoch who suffered from Alzheimer disease, on Saturday (Nov. 4th) in Brussels. This cinema show is free for those who are confronted with the Alzheimer disease (offered by the National Alzheimer League to mark the discovery of this disease 100 years ago). Mathilde is patron of the Alzheimer Leauge.

Last edited:
This weekend , FIlip and Mathilde visit together with their kids and some friends a halloweenshow in Plopsaland .

johann said:
And for those who are in urgent need of new activities: quote]

That would be me!! Thank you for the reference, johann!!

And if the princess mathilde were pregnant because it does not appear
much in public this time? ? ? ? ? ?

Maybe as Hannelore wrote they go on holidays or she want said I wnat take some time with my children!:)

But we will see her on 22/11/2006 Princess Mathilde Afternoon of reading
The Princess attends at the Zoo of Antwerp, one afternoon of reading to high voice, within the framework of the “Voorleesweek” organized on the 17 to 26November by “Stichting Lezen”.
Three classes of 6 year old pupils (one of each Community of our country) are invited. By her presence, the Princess wishes to underline how much it is important that the parents make the reading with their children, and this not only to increase their linguistic and social aptitudes or to stimulate the development of a good culture of the reading, but more especially like means of deepening of the family bonds between parents and children.
With this occasion, the Princess also receives the book “Tales for a Small Princess”, written by the youth author Henri van Daele and illustrated by Domenica Mertens. This work gathers tales coming from the various countries in which our Belgian Queens are originating. This book of tales, realized by the Editions Coat, is dedicated to Princess Elisabeth, and Princess Princess wrote the foreword of the book.

see we her with elisabeth?? because the book is dedicated to Princess Elisabeth!
I hope it!!

I have the impression we see her less than we used to see her.

That's my opinion too.
The last time we don't see pics of her.
Are their no duty's for her?

I saw on my calender that November 22 is a Wednesday. Elisabeth could attent with her mummy if the meeting is in the afternoon. If it's not schedulled for the afternoon I'm not certain if Elisabeth will attent. Although I would agree that it would be very nice to see her. Can someone tell me if it's schedulled for the afternoon?

We can mathidle see on this dates:

15-11-2006: with the whole family on the birthday of the 174 year belgium
19-11-2006: Prinses Mathilde on the worldday against childrenviolent.
22-11-2006: Prinses Mathilde (maybe with elisabeth) visit the antwerpen zoo for afternoon of reading.

source: www.monarchie.be

There are some photos on the Glittering Royal Events Message Board of the Concert held on 13 November with the Royal Family in attendance. Princess Mathilde loooks stunning as always.
Leanne

Mathilde is a very beautiful woman who seems very calm and protective for all her family.

Phillipe looks so shy that even Mathilde seems to afraid him - a little exagerated for my part-

What a beautiful children they have!

19/11/2006 Mathilde takes part in the World Day
against the abuses towards enfants.(Anvers).

Last edited:
adelaide said:
Mathilde is a very beautiful woman who seems very calm and protective for all her family.

Phillipe looks so shy that even Mathilde seems to afraid him - a little exagerated for my part-

What a beautiful children they have!

Of the many pictures we have seen of Phillipe and Mathilde, I think they seem extremely close and show much rapport. Phillipe may tend to be shy, but his demeanor has changed appreciably since their marriage. He no longer seems dour IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom