Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events 12:November 2008 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Stephanie, daughter Camille and a friend at the airport
of Nice, France, ready to departe for their holidays, February 5,
2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Great, Ice ... thanks for the pics :) :)

Steph and her addidas pants ... she just loves 'em ... but don't we all ?! :p

Has someone the full interview? I´m searching so long for it.

i mean the interview of 2002 when stephanie talks abaout her mother and her death.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it on paper somewhere I think. Will have to look into it ...

Thanks for posting, Nathalie Cox!
If you take a look at the watermarks on the pics you'll see that they
originally are from Townsend's site: charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl.
But the copying to foros.vogue.es wasn't perfect, (as it often isn't :whistling:),
the pics weren't taken on March 13, they were added to the site on
March 13. The pics were taken in Camille's winter holidays between
February 6 and February 21 (see their departure above).

Oh, your are right. Haha, yes I have a problem with dates and sources, but thanks for info! :)
Are they reposts?

Oh, your are right. Haha, yes I have a problem with dates and sources, but thanks for info! :)
Are they reposts?

No no, I didn't mean to say that you made a mistake,
but the source you've found them at! They have not
been posted before, don't worry :)

Gistening Seas

:hellokitty: Hey, whuan-derful pics looks like summer finally arrived wherever Stephanie & Cammilla are at it seems!!

:duckie: Not a moment too soon either I am ready for a bit of spring although it will still be a while longer before Spring arrives around here!!

:rose:The colors are beatiful for Camilla and Stephanie too!! the summer should be a leisurely approach no one can blame them for getting an early start!! Great tans!! :heartflower:

They look great, thanks for the pic =)

Great Picture everyone looks tan and relaxed

Looking closer at the photo ... the guy behind Louis is not Michael... just thought he was because of the hair ... turns out I think I was wrong.

No mention of the birthday yet? :ermm: Now, I'm worried I got the date wrong and just posted a major goof in the birthdays section:sad:.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

No mention of the birthday yet? :ermm: Now, I'm worried I got the date wrong and just posted a major goof in the birthdays section:sad:.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

No, no, don't worry you're right there. It's Pauline's 16th b-day today ...:flowers:

Stephanie looks amazing, like one of the girls in the pic...

She looks good--Stephanie always appears true to herself. Nice to see some photos of her and her family.:)

Can someone tell me if Stephanie is dating someone? I didn´t pay much attention and I don´t know anything from Adan Peres.

Stephanie gave an interview to french magazine 'Tétu' .
PurePeople has a report. I hope you find a way to translate it when needed. :flowers:

Stephanie gave an interview to french magazine 'Tétu' .
PurePeople has a report. I hope you find a way to translate it when needed. :flowers:

Here's a page about it.
If anyone can buy the mag or as the entire article and interview to post - that would be awesome. I'd loooooooooooooove to read all of it. :flowers:

Here's a page about it.
If anyone can buy the mag or as the entire article and interview to post - that would be awesome. I'd loooooooooooooove to read all of it. :flowers:

Me too I wanna read the whole interview ! :bang::whistling::D

I love her so much, really... She talks about everything openly...tackles every subject ...

Here's a page about it.

She looks very, very pretty. :flowers: Thanks to Chrome, I got some of the text translated, so finally I can understand these French interviews. :D:D:D

Stephanie is a wonderful person, it's impossible not to love her :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom