Princess Stephanie Current Events Part 11 : Nov.2007 - Nov.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 7.7.2008

Stephanie and Camille spent some time at the pools of a penthouse
in Monaco on July 7, 2008. The caption said that Stephanie wants
to buy the luxury penthouse at the prestigious area of Fontveille
and that it would cost 17,5 millions Euros.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Looks like a nice place ,But how much is 17,5 millions Euros in US dollars ? About the same or is it less ?

Glistening Seas

:ohmy: HRH Abigil Those pics are fab except it looks like stephanie and family didn't want to be photographed that day. :shock: The pics of the house are marvelous. :sun:

Thanks a lot for telling us, Seb :) It would be great to
get a copy of that magazine, I fear I won't...At first I was
wondering why she said she feared for her children, the
statement purepeople.com has chosen for the caption - but
seems it was meant in a more general way, as young people
in general are no longer as much aware of the AIDS problem
as other generations in the 1980s and 1990s have been..

Stephanie looks gorgeous on the cover ,I will look and see if i can find that magazine but I most likely wont .Thanks Sebastian

I don't live in the LA area anymore so I can't pick it up. I'll check borders tomorrow, but I did go to the main website and babelfished it while I tried to translate some of it myself.
http://www.marie-claire.es/planeta-m.c./la-nueva-estefania-de-monaco-libre-y-solidaria.html

I'm going to paraphrase a little. She talks being involved and her commitment to the AIDS cause and Fight Aids Monaco. She is quite concerned that there is a lack of information about aids and not all of it is correct. She is also concerned that there is not enough being done to restrain this pandemic.

She also speaks out against the press, but she does not feel persecuted. She talks about being rebellious in her younger years and her critics. "En realidad nunca hice nada grave": In reality nothing that I did was a burden?? (not sure about grave) Then she talks about the unfounded rumors of Caroline and herself (I'm guessing them not getting along).

I don't live in the LA area anymore so I can't pick it up. I'll check borders tomorrow, but I did go to the main website and babelfished it while I tried to translate some of it myself.
http://www.marie-claire.es/planeta-m.c./la-nueva-estefania-de-monaco-libre-y-solidaria.html

I'm going to paraphrase a little. She talks being involved and her commitment to the AIDS cause and Fight Aids Monaco. She is quite concerned that there is a lack of information about aids and not all of it is correct. She is also concerned that there is not enough being done to restrain this pandemic.

She also speaks out against the press, but she does not feel persecuted. She talks about being rebellious in her younger years and her critics. "En realidad nunca hice nada grave": In reality nothing that I did was a burden?? (not sure about grave) Then she talks about the unfounded rumors of Caroline and herself (I'm guessing them not getting along).

Thanks for paraphrasing a little, scooter62986.:)

I always liked most of the things she says. She shows a genuine feeling for sensitve issues and also random conversatin topics. Nonetheless I seem to stumble across the fact that in every interview, for about 20 years now, she's been asked the same questions over and over again.
Don't get me wrong I don't blame her, I'm not blaming anyone ... ( Haven't read the whole interview yet so there may be something left )
It's just ... I'm like : If I ever have to read the question " Do you see yourself as a rebel?" again , I'll chase this journalsit out the stratosphere.
Makes me wanna yell at him/her : " Move on, bucko ! We know the answer, we know the answer. "
Questions like : What really happend with her mother and the accident and her? What did she like about the singing? What's her relationship with her siblings really like? are important and everyone wants to hear her speak about it and I get that .... but what I really liked - and I do believe that this is a better way to find out more about a person - was when some french tv presenter talked to her and some friends of hers and asked questions like: What tv moment impressed you most? What kind of sport is part of your daily routine? Tell us a funny tibit from your childhood? ... stuff like that. It seemed like she had no trouble answering this because there she was just joining a conversation.
She really is a very interesting person. If only they would actually let her talk. I'm not asking anyone to go into details like : What do you like when it comes to ... ( you know what).:rolleyes: ... But who is this person really? What does she like? What does she hate? What did she enjoy doing at school? What's currently her favourite song, or movie , or book?
I know there usually is no way talking politics with someone like Stephanie, but give it a shot : McCain or Obama ?

You get my point ?:cool:
Anyway, maybe it's just me ...

Ok; I think for that last question I put there I can guess the answer.

So there were some parts of that interview in german magazine 'Bunte' :

Stephanie about her parents:

"I'm the result of a wonderful lovestory - my parents lovestory."

"Losing my father was a very difficult monent in my life and with this experience I got stronger."
"When he was gone I remebered many things he told me and now I understand some of this advice a lot better."

"My mother always believed in love. She did everything out of love. I'm and was impressed by her courage. That's what she left for me. We always have to believe in love."

Stephanie about Albert:

" I'm his little sister. I give him all the love and help I have. Everything he does is great and I encourage him. My brother tries to safe the planet. I try to give people a helping hand. We're the perfect team."

Stephanie about Caroline:

" Our relationship is one of two sisters who don't live in the same place. I don't see her enough. She is my blood. I love her."

Stephanie about her kids:

" I always talked to them about everything. They say I'm their friend. Someone who listens to them, comforts them. I'm also someone who shows them the limits but without the yelling. It's important to be there, to listen and help. I try to teach them every positive value."

" I feel what love is when on my birthday and on mother's day my kids prepare breakfast and bring it to my bedroom."

Stephanie about herself:

" I've always been myself. People lable you, like 'the rebel princess' . But we're not puppets or machines - we're people. I'm a woman, a mother - then I'm a princess."
" I lived my life the way I wanted to, which is just the way others do at this age as well. Everything people say is an exaggeration. I did nothing wrong. I was married twice (that's nothing wrong or bad it's just the way things go) , that's a fact well known. But why daggle something clean and beautiful?! I don't understand that. These moralists should look at themselfs for once!"
"I'm not 20 years old anymore. When I was younger I was , well young ... but now... a rebel at forty, please. I go shopping at the supermarket like anyone else, I raise my kids the way others do...
I don't understand these people wnd what they talk about ... I did not initiate a revolution I just lived my life."
"I know who I am and one day I'll be able to leave this world calm and satisfied. If I could do it all again I'd do it exactly like this. I don't want to change anything. I'm happy, content ... I'm good."

Is anyone able to get that 'marieclaire: magazine ????
I'd love to see the rest of the pictures and read what else she said.

Thanks Sebastian for that, Love how her kids bring her breakfast on mothers day and her birthday .

I have yet to find the magazine , Maybe someone will buy it and post the pictures .

"I know who I am and one day I'll be able to leave this world calm and satisfied. If I could do it all again I'd do it exactly like this. I don't want to change anything. I'm happy, content ... I'm good."

She says it all. And she IS good. Thanks for people like her. :wub:

I asked Sebastian hopefully they will get uploaded :)

Question for you Seb - has Stephanie taken a break from men or are we just no longer privy to the details?!!! It seems like she went through a rapid succession of boyfriends and then all of a sudden it stopped, I suppose that could have been around the time they hired the new PR person. Just wondering....

thanks! :)

Ok; I think for that last question I put there I can guess the answer.

So there were some parts of that interview in german magazine 'Bunte' :

Stephanie about her parents:

"I'm the result of a wonderful lovestory - my parents lovestory."

"Losing my father was a very difficult monent in my life and with this experience I got stronger."
"When he was gone I remebered many things he told me and now I understand some of this advice a lot better."

"My mother always believed in love. She did everything out of love. I'm and was impressed by her courage. That's what she left for me. We always have to believe in love."

Stephanie about Albert:

" I'm his little sister. I give him all the love and help I have. Everything he does is great and I encourage him. My brother tries to safe the planet. I try to give people a helping hand. We're the perfect team."

Stephanie about Caroline:

" Our relationship is one of two sisters who don't live in the same place. I don't see her enough. She is my blood. I love her."

Stephanie about her kids:

" I always talked to them about everything. They say I'm their friend. Someone who listens to them, comforts them. I'm also someone who shows them the limits but without the yelling. It's important to be there, to listen and help. I try to teach them every positive value."

" I feel what love is when on my birthday and on mother's day my kids prepare breakfast and bring it to my bedroom."

Stephanie about herself:

" I've always been myself. People lable you, like 'the rebel princess' . But we're not puppets or machines - we're people. I'm a woman, a mother - then I'm a princess."
" I lived my life the way I wanted to, which is just the way others do at this age as well. Everything people say is an exaggeration. I did nothing wrong. I was married twice (that's nothing wrong or bad it's just the way things go) , that's a fact well known. But why daggle something clean and beautiful?! I don't understand that. These moralists should look at themselfs for once!"
"I'm not 20 years old anymore. When I was younger I was , well young ... but now... a rebel at forty, please. I go shopping at the supermarket like anyone else, I raise my kids the way others do...
I don't understand these people wnd what they talk about ... I did not initiate a revolution I just lived my life."

Is anyone able to get that 'marieclaire: magazine ????
I'd love to see the rest of the pictures and read what else she said.

THANK you so much (Vilen Danke, is how you say it?) for this translation!

What with so many members of this board, from all over, people might tend to forget that many folks ONLY speak (or read) English, and no other language. :)

-- Abbie

Glistening Seas

:rolleyes:h-m-mm-n werent there some pics recently at one of the aids things where she was referred to as with a boyfriend? the pics were great. Can't seem to locate them though. There was someone else on some television show?

h-m-m-m perhaps that was a few months ago? you go get'em girl!!!:D

:rolleyes:h-m-mm-n werent there some pics recently at one of the aids things where she was referred to as with a boyfriend? the pics were great. Can't seem to locate them though. There was someone else on some television show?

h-m-m-m perhaps that was a few months ago? you go get'em girl!!!:D

:)

I didn't think that was a boyfriend though, just a friend that she was working with for Fight Aids Monaco:question:

Pic 13.9.2008

Princess Stephanie of Monaco at the French L1 football match Monaco
versus Lorient, at the Louis II stadium in Monaco on September 13, 2008.

-----> Pic

Princess Stephanie of Monaco at the French L1 football match Monaco
versus Lorient, at the Louis II stadium in Monaco on September 13, 2008.

-----> Pic

NICE to see current "snaps" of Steph, isn't it? Thanks for sharing ;)

I notice how she's aged though ... Seems like all those years tanning away and her bio-age have caught up with her.

USE sunscreen of SPF 50 or greater, Ladies and Gents :flowers: -- Trust me, it's foolproof and can reverse the aging clock if you begin young enough.

Thanks for sharing!

Steph and her tattoos ... *rolls eyes* ... She should just quit getting them. They don't enhance her beauty anymore, in my opinion.

Thanks for the wonderful photos of Princess Stephanie and her older daughter, Sebastian. :)

RADKER18, you are right that Stephanie seems to have gotten another new tattoo. I like her rose tattoo. :)

I am sure she won't stop getting more tattoos in the future. I think she likes getting tattoos. That's who she is. Looks like she's still a little bit rebel. :flowers:

Thanks for the wonderful photos of Princess Stephanie and her older daughter, Sebastian. :)

RADKER18, you are right that Stephanie seems to have gotten another new tattoo. I like her rose tattoo. :)

I am sure she won't stop getting more tattoos in the future. I think she likes getting tattoos. That's who she is. Looks like she's still a little bit rebel. :flowers:

You can say that again. She's a right royal rebel, that one ....... She's so naturally stunning that bodily ink only risk marring her beauty, in my opinion.

Glistening Seas

:) Ahhh sebastian so glad to have seen your pics and to see your back in great form. Does anyone know how the swim meet ended. Stephanie does look wonderful in the pics. It is so great to see Stephanie taking her place to be there with her daughter to get into olympics. Let's all wish them well!

:) Ahhh sebastian so glad to have seen your pics and to see your back in great form. Does anyone know how the swim meet ended. Stephanie does look wonderful in the pics. It is so great to see Stephanie taking her place to be there with her daughter to get into olympics. Let's all wish them well!

I always do.... :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom