Princess Stephanie Current Events 9 : July 2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, is there something going on between Steph and Merwan ?

Here's a pic of them two weeks ago in Monaco, right before the NRJ concert:

2092gj4.jpg

(NRJ)

-> and a site about him: http://site.voila.fr/merwan-online/biographie.htm

Hmmm, arrrr I think I don't like this :mad: :( ;)

Don't get carried away Seb. There were lots of other VIPs in Corsica (I think that Pascal Olmeta has his hands in organizing the event). They might just be sitting there as friends who get on well. On the other hand we haven't seen Steph with a BF for a while and for her standard it has been a long time on her own. And it is summer ;) Well, let her enjoy a good time.

thanks Ianna Steph looks good And look at those abs .

Here are the pics from Picturedesk

Attachments

• 11318580.jpg
    11318580.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,180
  • 11318581.jpg
    11318581.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 978
  • 11318582.jpg
    11318582.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 951
  • 11318583.jpg
    11318583.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,175
  • 11318584.jpg
    11318584.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 991
  • 11318585.jpg
    11318585.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,055
  • 11318586.jpg
    11318586.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,135
  • 11318587.jpg
    11318587.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,177
Ianna said:
Tabloid gossips don't bother the summer fun..Thanx on scan, Iceflower!;)
I think so as well ;) :) Thanks for the pics from Corsica, Ianna and tbhrc, Steph looks so young and good on them, I wonder if she played herself, it must have been quite hot :D

"Princess Stephanie of Monaco alone takes a sun bath on the beach in Cap d'Ail near Monaco on July 19, 2006. She spends her time on trying to call somebody on the phone." - Abacapress

Attachments

• s1.jpeg
    s1.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 390
  • s2.jpeg
    s2.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 328
  • s3.jpeg
    s3.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 351
  • s4.jpeg
    s4.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 380
  • s5.jpeg
    s5.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 366
  • s6.jpeg
    s6.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 391
Thanks for the pics best part of living in monaco you can go to th beach any time you want .

A German magazine calls Merwan Rim (29) the "The new king in Stephanie's life" - strange headline, but the article includes two new pics of them having fun in the sea, so I scanned them in for you :)

20py7ti.jpg
20py8a9.jpg
20py8ia.jpg

(aktuelle)

And to think we almost went a week without hearing about her love life. Thanks for the scans and links .

iceflower said:
"Princess Stephanie of Monaco alone takes a sun bath on the beach in Cap d'Ail near Monaco on July 19, 2006. She spends her time on trying to call somebody on the phone." - Abacapress

Thank you for these pictures iceflower.

Stéphanie was on the same beach on the 20:th as well. The reason I know this is because I was there too. She had at least two of her children with her. Didn't see Pauline, which doesn't mean she wasn't there. Camille was very cute and Stephanie really sweet.

I am so happy today. :)

Thanks for the info Kiina hope you had fun.

Stephanie looks older, but good. I hope she's happy!

She wore a nice dress and she looks quite good.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how old is Princess Stephanie is? I don't know a whole lot about her, but I am trying to play catch up. Merci.

Yeah she is 41 her birthday is Febuary 1 1965

Wow, she looks great for a 41 year old.

kiina said:
Thank you for these pictures iceflower.

You are most welcome, kiina, and I'm glad to hear you had a great time!! :)

A BUNTE article includes one more pic of Steph and Merwan walking along the beach and a very cute one from the day on Corsica:

213qbs5.jpg

(BUNTE)

Sorry for the silly question but who is Merwan?It's the first time i see him.

Thanks a lot Tbhrc for the quick reply.He looks really good..

michelle said:

In one of those pics he looks very much like Daniel. Somehow I believe Stephanie falls for the same kind of men. But this holds even for me. :) I guess it's quite common to fall in love with people with similar attributes over the years.. so, well, why should it be different for her?

michelle said:
Blog about Merwan :

I do not know if it's been in this blog or in another I read by accident, but Merwan seems to be quite popular and gets a lot of love letters and offers by interested women. I do not really see any resemblance with Daniel, but it's true, Steph tends to choose similar kind of men :)

I dont know why she doesnt get the point: She is not that young anymore and with 3 kids, having a stable relationship with someone around her age would make a difference.

Sebastian, I find your post to be very humorous, especially the make-up comment. :D However; after I reviewed the video, Merwan is a cutie and very theatrical like most entertainers. Catch him on an off-day and you would vow never to be his fan again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom