Princess Stephanie Current Events 9 : July 2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sipa/Newscom

Melanie de Massy, Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Baroness Elisabeth-Anne de Massy at the Gala SPA 2006, a charity gala for the protection of animals, in Monaco on Friday, 07 July 2006.

1zcmh06.jpg
1zcmh3k.jpg
1zcmh5d.jpg
1zcmh6g.jpg
1zcmhah.jpg
1zcmhba.jpg
1zcmhc4.jpg

Not that new, but I found it today :) :
"EXCLUSIVE - Princess Stephanie of Monaco walking in the street and smoking a lot on June 11, 2006."

1zcpg61.jpg
1zcpgme.jpg

(POLFOTO)

That comment "smoking a lot" is quite funny :rolleyes: how do they know...?! "Smoking" would have been enough. Thanks for posting, Iceflower and tbhrc, for the pics from yesterday!

Same thought that I had, Romy :D :D
Here are some bigger versions of the pics from yesterday, it's a wonderful summer dress Steph is wearing and I love to see her together with Elisabeth and Melanie!

1zcpj4k.jpg
1zcpjxu.jpg
1zcpk03.jpg

(anp)

Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends Gala for 'Societe Protectrice des Animaua' in Monaco on July 7, 2006 .Photo by Marco Piovanotto.Abaca Press.

1zd23ie.jpg
1zd25qf.jpg

1zd26u8.jpg
1zd2bv8.jpg

and because they have it a picture of her shoes
1zd2ckx.jpg

i admire stephanie and her passion to help. she seems to have channeled her energies positively in recent times. with that said, i am quite alarmed though as to how hard and leathered she looked in the latest pics.

Last edited:
P ... comme Papa ( Daddy ):

Tout me manque de lui. Mais il est encore tellement là. Nos moments de comlicité, nos bonheurs, sa présence aussi me manque beaucoup, mais je suis apaisée maintenant. Il fait partie de moi et je sais qu'il me guide. Je garde toujours à l'esprit la manière dont il m'a elevée et les choses qu'il m'a apprises.

Translation:

I miss everything about him. But he is still so much there. Our moments of comlicity, our happinesses, also I miss ihis presence much, but I am alleviated now. He belongs to me and I know that he guides me. I'll always keep in my spirit the way in which he raised me and the things that he taught me..

(Stéphanie de Monaco, PDV )

royrrules said:
i admire stephanie and her passion to help. she seems to have channeled her energies positively in recent times. with that said, i am quite alarmed though as to how hard and leathered she looked in the latest pics.

I agree! Her body is still beautiful, but her face tells a different story. A sad story perhaps.

Don't be confused ... I'm not doing this in an alphabetical order. I pick out things, but I'll do them all.

Y .... comme Yacht:

Mon père avait un bateau. J'adore la mer et elle me fascine. Elle est devenue un besoin. Chaque fois que je me suis éloignée de Monaco, c'est ce qui m'a le plus manqué. Mais la vie de yachtman ou de jet-setter, ce n'est pas mon truc. Parler pour ne rien dire, être dans l'apparence, avoir 150 robes longues dans son armoire, prendre un jet pour passer d'une soirée à l'autre ne m'interesse pas. J'ai des choses plus imortantes à faire grace auxquelles je peux apporter davantage aux gens.

Translation:

My father had a boat. I adore the sea and I'm fascinated by it. It became a need. Each time I moved away from Monaco, it is what I missed the most. But the life of a yachtman or jet-setter, it is not my thing - that's not me. To talk only to say nothing at all, to be in appearance, to have 150 evening gowns in ones wardrobe, to take a jet to pass from one evening event to the other does not interest me. I have some more important things to do to which help to do something for the people.

( Stéphanie de Monaco, PdV)

So right you are,Stephie .... :)

Sebastian, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting (and translating) Stephanie's interview. Can't say how much I appreciate it.
Just please, keep posting! :)

sebastian said:
Don't be confused ... I'm not doing this in an alphabetical order. I pick out things, but I'll do them all.

I'll wait patiently. Very interesting reading, thank you so much Sebastian for the effort you're putting into this translation thingy.

royrrules said:

Well I think I have to agree with you on your comment about her recent pics. I just loved those from New York and those from Paris Match, she really looked great, but those from the gala, I'm not sure if it was the hairstyle, the dress or something else. It's the same with Caroline's outfit at the opera last year on national day, her hair was so stick-straight, that wasn't her best style either....

RADKER18 said:

Is the green stuff on her left foot part of her shoes or is her foot sort of wounded? :confused:

Avalon said:
Is the green stuff on her left foot part of her shoes or is her foot sort of wounded? :confused:

i hope it's a tattoo. those shoes also appear to be the same pair she wore last year during her brother's investiture.

Last edited:
Thanks, now that I looked more carefully, I noticed the dolphin. I knew Steph had that tatoo but I didn't know where it was.

Some more pics from Deadline - I think it's the hair style that makes her look less feminine, but she seems to like this hair style in summer times:

1zgsql3.jpg
1zgstox.jpg
1zgsu1d.jpg
1zgsuc9.jpg

(deadline)

D .... comme Dieu ( god ) :

C'est important de croire en quelque chose. Je suis chrétienne et baptisée. Le catholicisme est i´ci la réligion d'ètat et je la respecte profondément. Mais quelles que soit nos croyances, il ne faut pas d'exès. À notre époque, certaines se radicalisent. Croire qu'une entité supérieure incarne une unique vérité et peut régler toutes nos difficultés me semble illusoire. C'est à chacun de nous de se prendre en main.

Translation:

It is important to believe in something. I am christian and am baptized. Catholicism ish ere the religion of state and I respect it deeply. But whatever are our beliefs, one does not need a exès. At our time, some are radicalized. To believe that a higher entity incarnates a single and unique truth and can regulate all our difficulties seems to me illusory. It's up to each and everyone of us to handle it.

H ....comme Homme ( man ):

Ce qui me plaît le plus chez un homme, c'est l'autodérision, sa capacité à ne pas se prendre au sérieux, son humour. Qu'il soit modeste et humble. Comme tout le monde je cherche aussi une personne qui ait une vision de l'existence proche de la mienne. Je n'aime pas ceux qui considèrent que tout est acquis. Il faut savoir se remettre en question et beaucoup d'hommes ne savent pas le faire.

Translation:

What I like most about a man, it is the autodérision, his capacity not to take himself to serious, his humour. That he is modest and humble. As everyone I search for a person who has a vision of the existence close to the one I have. I do not like those who consider that all is acquired. It is necessary to know to call oneself in question and a lot of of men don't know how to do it.

I ... somme Île( island ):

C'est une île symbolique. Comme tout un chaqum, j'ai besoin parfois de me retrouver seule, de faire le point. Je bouge beaucoup, j'ai tóut le temps de nouvelles idées j'ai besoin par moments de remettre de l'ordre. j'aime bien être seule, passer quelques heures sans enfants, m'isoler pour réfléchir.

Translation:

It is a symbolic island. As each and everyone, I sometimes need to find myself alone, to take stock of the situation. I move a lot, all the time I have new ideas so that I need by instants to arrange them. I really like to be alone, to spend some hours without children, to isolate myself to think.

royrrules said:

I agree. She seems to have a lot of sun damage to her skin. I guess she is not a fan of sun block or moisturizer. Smoking also doesn't help the skin. Such a shame for so pretty a lady.:( She is only a few months older than I am but I must say I fortunately do not have that leathered look. I also don't have such a toned body, but that's my own fault.:rolleyes:

I knew that a new girlfriend for Daniel would not stop the rumours about him and Steph - a German magazine dreams of their love again :rolleyes: :p
The article is nearly two weeks old, but as I got it today, I thought I should post it nevertheless :)

1znxyqu.jpg

(Revue)

Tabloid gossips don't bother the summer fun..Thanx on scan, Iceflower!;)
Thanx for providing more letters from Stephanie's alphabeth too, Sebastian!

Another picture of Steph with Kyo backstage...

1zwciux.jpg

(NRJ)

I love Stephanie interview to PDV. I always like her. I love how she speaks about her kids, she is a FANTASTIC mom.

FILIPA said:
I love Stephanie interview to PDV. I always like her. I love how she speaks about her kids, she is a FANTASTIC mom.

What does she say about her kids?

If anyone wants to download and watch the Making Of L'or de nos vies ...
It's kind of long, but it's worth it .... it shows Steph and the other artists working in the studio, recording the song and shooting the video in Paris. There are also some little interviews with Steph ( and the other guys as well )... it's actually really really cool....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KE2K9UVKhttp://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=YIV31FN8

Last edited:
michelle said:
It's kind of long, but it's worth it .... it shows Steph and the other artists working in the studio, recording the song and shooting the video in Paris. There are also some little interviews with Steph ( and the other guys as well )... it's actually really really cool....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KE2K9UVK

This is just fantastic. Steph is so sweet. She's always making faces - really cool. It's also great to see her recording the song. The atmosphere seems really great in the studio and at the clip shooting.

michelle said:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KE2K9UVK

Thank you Michelle, I've just done that. I took almost an hour to download, but it was worth it! A wonderful documentary! Fun too!! Noticed she was the only one walking with her hands in front of her body - she was protecting that injured arm. And in the background you could see her talking about her arm to somebody at the location. Unfortunately, and as expected, I didn't understand a word.. Must learn French!

kiina said:
Unfortunately, and as expected, I didn't understand a word.. Must learn French!

Me too! :eek:

...but I enjoyed watching it anyway. Thanks Michelle.

New pics

From IBL..sorry on small size:(

French singer Merwan Rim and Princess Stephanie of Monaco., 07/16/2006. Princess Stephanie of Monaco at the Beach Soccer exhibition in Biguglia (Corsica)

Stephanie looks great!!:) So beautiful on first pic! Great body, too!

208y5b9.jpg
208y7hj.jpg
208y847.jpg
208y8mo.jpg
208ya94.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom