Princess Stephanie Current Events 8 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they "edited" the second pic, posted by iceflower(thanks for them), so that she would look a little more pregnant.
German magazines are quite keen to announce pregnancies, aren't they?:D

The big pics that showes she is pregnant does looks a little weird from the other pics . now How many times has stephanie been Pregnant this year ? Dont believe it unless there is a statement coming for her saying it is true. She hangs out with the father of her children she must be having his baby !!!!! .

Paca ...

paca said:
I still think that she should be heard as a witness. There are possibilities to question witnesses outside court. I believe in the name of justice and when a young man's future is at stake, this should be possible. Royalty or not. If he loses, but his story was the accurate one, then not only will he be unjustly punished, but this will haunt him for the rest of his life. Sure, he shouldn't have blown his temper in the first place, but Daniel should have avoided a confrontation as well. None of them is without fault, but one of them risks to have his life destroyed, if not all aspects are being considered. I wouldn't want that on my conscience, whether I like the guy or not. And 6 months is rather high when you consider what other people here do. There was a case were a German billionaire was convicted of human slavery (words of the prosecutor), by keeping one of her employees virtually imprisoned in her appartment for a year or so. She only managed to get in contact with the concierge who alarmed the authorities. The woman got 3 months parole and had to pay a small sum of money (roughly the prize of a bottle of champagne in some of the local venues). Her employee was sent back to Poland because she was working without a permit (which would have been the employers obligation to provide). Just to put things into perspective.
Don't you think you are exaggerating the importance of a simple insult? Which most of us have to deal with on a daily basis? The alleged perpetrator just insulted them. They did not tried to physically assault them! Or did they?

I don't think that I am exaggerating, they (prosecutor etc)are. I believe that the insult is way less important then the case of human slavery and should be punished less, which is unfortunetly not the case (a simple sum of money or some community work - maybe for one of her charities- would do better then 6 months prison). And the consequences for the young man, if he gets condamned will be for him much harder (it will haunt him when he wants a job etc etc) than what happened to the German woman. And as far as I know she is still allowed to live here and employ people to clean up after her rich "deriere".

Avalon said:
I think they "edited" the second pic, posted by iceflower(thanks for them), so that she would look a little more pregnant.
German magazines are quite keen to announce pregnancies, aren't they?:D
They are ;) And if the normal pregnancy story gets too boring, royal ladies quite often get twins or even triplets, so it happened with Steph several times in the past :p ;)

In those photos it almost looks as if they photoshopped her head onto someone elses body altogether. She has a fantastic figure and is very photogenic so isn't it pretty rare to get an unflattering picture of her? If she is pregnant I think that's wonderful:)

Message for Stephanie ....

To leave a message for Princess Stephanie = click here !!!
( With the help of someone special ( who's celebrating his bday today btw :p ( Happy Bday , JP ) I'll make sure she reads it )

I left a message, thanks Seb, for posting the link. Wish Steph could read them.

sebastian said:
To leave a message for Princess Stephanie = click here !!!
( With the help of someone special ( who's celebrating his bday today btw :p ( Happy Bday , JP ) I'll make sure she reads it )

Thank you Sebastian. I left a short message there and would love to know if she really reads them eventually.

She is a modern woman, probably with an fast internet connection - she is maybe around here spying on us. :D :D :D

PHOTOPQR/NICE MATIN/MARC MEHRAN. MONACO LE 29/05/2006. LA PRINCESSE STEPHANIE EN VISITE A LA MATERNITE DE L'HOPITAL PRINCESSE GRACE POUR LA FETE DES MERES. MONACO MAY 29TH 2006. STEPHANIE PRINCESS OF MONACO
Source : Newscom
They are small pics maybe someone can try to find bigger ones.

111pd0w.jpg
111pdlv.jpg
111pe7t.jpg
111pg08.jpg

111pgkp.jpg
111ph5s.jpg
111pix4.jpg

Thanx on pics, RADKER!;)

It's nice to see her again and especially on this sweet occasion while visiting little Monegasques and their mothers:)
Hope her arm is doing fine, too..Best wishes for soon recover!:)

One good thing that is going to happen because of the PA/CW debacle: The people of Monaco will now truly appreciate Princess Stephanie. People will be comparing the two and Stephanie will come out on top!!!
CW is a high school drop-out who never worked a day in her life. She finished 5th in an olympic relay race 6 yrs. ago...never got a job....
Stephanie persevered and obtained her high school diploma during very difficult times. Stephanie achieved successes with her own businesses --Pool position swimwear,Replay cafe, singing career,restaurants-- All this while raising a family!!
The people will realize what a wonderful princess Stephanie is and be thankful, now that they have to deal with the uneducated opportunist CW. Look at Stephanie at the hospital--she is in her element. Stephanie is beaming with the new Moms while everyone else was at the recovering from the race track events. Good to know that she was in Monaco at the time and helping others.

Last edited:
This is usually Caros job. she always did this on mothers day. i wonder whether she offered to do this rather then having to show herself next to CW ;)

teense said:
One good thing that is going to happen because of the PA/CW debacle: The people of Monaco will now truly appreciate Princess Stephanie. People will be comparing the two and Stephanie will come out on top!!!

Sorry, but I'm not aware of the CW/Princess Stephanie angle...... am I missing something? IMO, there is no comparison at all. Stephanie is Monaco's princess from birth and has been immersed in royal duties for years while CW is simply PA's gf (at least until an engagement is announced, if any) and well, an athlete good enough to compete in the Olympics. I'm not as familiar with her background as Steph's so I may miss on some good points. I think Steph is very much appreciated in Monaco, more so after Prince Rainier died. She is everywhere! :) And yes, she is remarkable (just like Caro).

Last edited:
paca said:
This is usually Caros job. she always did this on mothers day. i wonder whether she offered to do this rather then having to show herself next to CW ;)

Why, doesn't Stephanie like Charlene? :confused: Again, I'm clueless on any CW/Princess Stephanie angle - sorry!

Well, one would have thought that if PA presents his future bride to his people, his family would turn up united to show that they fully support his choice. Her not being there and instead taking over a job that Caro always used to do before joining the GP seems a little surprising. Caro had to be at the GP, because she hands over the trophy for the team, so she couldn't get out of it. (and she is the one who doesn't seem to be hitting it off with her in the picks)

teense said:
CW is a high school drop-out who never worked a day in her life. She finished 5th in an olympic relay race 6 yrs. ago...never got a job....
Stephanie persevered and obtained her high school diploma during very difficult times. Stephanie achieved successes with her own businesses --Pool position swimwear,Replay cafe, singing career,restaurants-- All this while raising a family!!
The people will realize what a wonderful princess Stephanie is and be thankful, now that they have to deal with the uneducated opportunist CW. Look at Stephanie at the hospital--she is in her element. Stephanie is beaming with the new Moms while everyone else was at the recovering from the race track events. Good to know that she was in Monaco at the time and helping others.

I think it is totally inappropriate comparing the two. To begin with, Stephanie is the Princess of Monace. Ask the townspeople where Charlene grew up in and you'll get a different answer.

Stephanie seems to be a wonderful person. But for you to raise the angle that she raised a family while succeeding in her various endeavors is actually a rather contrived view -- she is a Princess and has her resources. Not to make little of what she's accomplished, but I don't think she'll achieve what she's achieved if not for the privileges that come along being Rainier and Grace's daughter.

I'm not a Charlene fan or diehard, but give the girl a break. To belittle her achievements especially by comparing her to someone who was born to a world of wealth and privilege is rather uncalled for. Imagine competing in the Olympics, representing your country, putting in years of hard work for your sport and country, what's so bad about that? Whether she won gold or ended up being last in the pool, the effort and dedication of every world class athlete are admirable.

Both Stephanie and Charlene have good and bad points. Let's sing one's praises without destroying the other.

paca said:
Well, one would have thought that if PA presents his future bride to his people, his family would turn up united to show that they fully support his choice. Her not being there and instead taking over a job that Caro always used to do before joining the GP seems a little surprising. Caro had to be at the GP, because she hands over the trophy for the team, so she couldn't get out of it. (and she is the one who doesn't seem to be hitting it off with her in the picks)
This is pure speculation after all !
How come you all think Stephanie ( and Caroline as well )doesn't / don't like Charlene ?! :confused: Stephanie hasn't been seen at the GP officially for years. It's true that I ( like many others ) was sad about the fact that she didn't attend - but some ( specially on the other board as well ) act and write as if they knew whats going on in these peoples heads.
I don't think Stephanie doesn't like Charlene and I especially don't think that even if she wouldn't like her she would act the 'mad little girl' by not showing up at the GP. I believe Steph has another reason for not being there, the same reason as before - she simply might not think it's neccessary to go. And btw Stephanie has done this 'Mothers Day - Visiting Hospital' job several times. She has always been sharing this duty with her sisters. The job is not attached to Caroline.

Stephanie is extremly close to Albert - and , which is very important, Albert feels extremly close to Stephanie - he counts on her and sticks to Stephanie's side ever since she was born - if Stephanie would disaprove of Charlene then Albert would have a very very difficult time - with himself - because he loves Steph to bits and I can't imagine him being happy and smiling and relaxed while knowing tat Stephanie isn't with him in this. I belive he couldn't stand this as he loves his little sister to bits.
Plus, this would be even as hard for Steph as for Albert - and I just can't see why Steph wouldn't like Chalene. I guess it is very likely that they might not become the best friends ever - but I'm sorry once again _ I just can't see what general problem Steph would have with Charlene. :confused:
She said in one of her last interviews thathe wishes for her brother to have a family, kids and happiness. ...
Stephanie is very understanding as well and if she sees her brother happy in some way then she's happy because she knows how important this is for Monaco as well...

Last edited:
Thanks, paca, seb, and royrrules for the answers. :) I guess I will wait and see what happens with PA/CW and the rest.

Oh, Stephanie might just be in another event simply because all the rest are at the other. I mean, there are many things happening in Monaco that require the family's presence.:)

Last edited:
monica17 said:
Oh, Stephanie might just be in another event simply because all the rest are at the other. I mean, there are many things happening in Monaco that require the family's presence.:)
The last few years (since I live here) it was always Caro and she always made arrangements to schedule her visit in a way that she could do both.

As to Seb, I agree that it is speculation whether she likes or dislikes CW. BUt as you pointed out, Steph is the number one supporter of PA (and vice versa) and that is exactly the reason why I would have expected her to show sometime at their side. I don't find it necessary for her to be at the GP or related events, if she choses not to go, but I would expect her to be there, when he introduces his future wife (if that is what she is) just in order to avoid rumours of a dislike from the beginning.

When you are the number one fan of a brother --you want the very best for that person. Your antennas go up if you suspect that he is getting less...
Your instincts kick in when you sense something is not right about the sibling's chosen mate....
I have 5 brothers and the most frustrating thing in the world is when you suspect that they have chosen someone whom they love, but you think is not the best for them. There is nothing you can do... You just be cordial to the prospective wife and be there to help pick-up the pieces later....
Stephanie may be heartbroken if she thinks Bebert is getting less than he deserves.... I have been there--just because you love your brother dearly --doesn't mean you agree with his choices...
Stephanie will be there when its time to pick-up the pieces--just like her brother was for her.

teense said:
When you are the number one fan of a brother --you want the very best for that person. Your antennas go up if you suspect that he is getting less...
Your instincts kick in when you sense something is not right about the sibling's chosen mate....
I have 5 brothers and the most frustrating thing in the world is when you suspect that they have chosen someone whom they love, but you think is not the best for them. There is nothing you can do... You just be cordial to the prospective wife and be there to help pick-up the pieces later....
Stephanie may be heartbroken if she thinks Bebert is getting less than he deserves.... I have been there--just because you love your brother dearly --doesn't mean you agree with his choices...
Stephanie will be there when its time to pick-up the pieces--just like her brother was for her.

How do you know this will happen ?!
You all speak as if it is certain that Charlene is not right and that Stephanie thinks that too.
You don't know it - admit it .

All I'm trying to say is that Stephanie loves her brother. If she doesn't agree with his choice,it would be hard. I have been there.
I am a fan of Stephanie and I do know that she will stand by her brother .
She will be there for him--good or bad

She seems so mature..Great photo!

Last edited:
Okay ladies and gentleman, I know this might be annoying, but this thread is about Princess Stephanie and not about her relationship to Charlene. Everything related to Charlene should be discussed in her thread, so please remember that. And again, rumours, speculations and so on are not allowed on this board. So unless you have a reliable source for your informations, they don't belong here.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

The pics from Steph were btw taken yesterday (according to todays frontpage). Usually this takes place on the Sunday. (at least the last few years it did when Caro was there)

Lovely to see Stephanie again! Thank you. :) She seems to fancy the shorter hairstyle now. Anyway, she looks great.

It's great to get new pics of Stephanie, she looks stunning like always :) I wish her a quick recovery from her arm injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom