Princess Stephanie Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paca said:
Yes he is happily living with his wife and kids and no he does not live here as far as I know (no reason for French people to live in MC and pay high rent or real estate, when it doesn't benefit them). He does not seem to participate much in people events in generell. Last time I read about him it was when they opened a museum or exhib with his granddads work in the area. I think he was the only one representing the family at the time.

Thanks for the update, Paca. :)

Libello - ©Palais Princier 2006

Princess Stephanie visiting a hospital

sxdcew.jpg

http://www.libello.com/pages/actu/actu_article.jsp?idArt=4482&idCat=0&home=yes

Well I'm not so good in French but I think the text says March 30th.....

Yes...she went there last thursday . She also braught technical and informatic equipment for the kids ( TV screens, DVD players, Computers ) ..

A princess with her heart on the right place, I really like that!:)

Stephanie really has risen to the occasion. Monaco should be so proud. I really enjoy seeing her ---she has evolved into such a wonderful representative for her country.
I hope she continues making these appearances.. I bet she does a lot more behind the scenes that we don't know about. She doesn't seem like the type to brag....
She is one of those people who improve with age....
One more thing. I love seeing how Stephanie relates to children ----Maybe she should write children's books. Caring, devotion and laughter are her gifts...

Last edited:
I really admire Stephanie for all the hard work she has done like her sister and brother to support charities. It's really nice getting this type of pics of Stephanie with children :)

Thanks a lot for the two new pics, tbhrc and Michelle.
It's so cute to see that the kids have pics of her on their new computers..

Am I wrong or did Steph cut her hair again? I would prefer if she wore it a bit longer again..:)

iceflower said:
Thanks a lot for the two new pics, tbhrc and Michelle.
It's so cute to see that the kids have pics of her on their new computers..

Am I wrong or did Steph cut her hair again? I would prefer if she wore it a bit longer again..:)

Yeah...could be she had it cut a bit...:confused:
Hmmm....I loved it the way she had it for ' Vendredi Pétantes' ...lbut she looks fab anyhow....:)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Maybe her attraction to Daniel was an unavoidable weakness? She was attracted to a man who is very much like herself (Daniel) in his rebellious nature and thirst for drama? Remember that Stephanie did at one time aspire to be an actress. Maybe Daniel is that clone of herself that she found attractive in the past but is now being haunted by. And Paul and JR are those voices of sense who try to pull her back to normalcy and balance.

Yes, very well put. :)

Thanx for photos and links, girls!:)

Children look so happy..and that's the most important:)
But have to say that Stephanie looks great, love that white shirt/jeans outfit..

Thats so kind and sweet what Princess Stephanie is doing. It brings joy to my heart. I have always felt something special about Stephanie. Like she's one of the very few people in the world where it clicks to automatically care and give love a helping hand to all people in all aspects no matter what their condition or their background exc. I always felt my intution says that she one of the people who has true kind heart,dosen't belive in mean spiritedness and is easy and lovable to make friends with and treat them like your family. I'm so happy for her to be doing this. In fact her volunteer work has inspired me to go out and volunteer.

Monaco MONACO : FESTICLOWN 2006 EN PRÉSENCE DE LA PRINCESSE STEPHANIE Princess Grace Theatre in Monaco : Princess Stéphanie presides over the biennial clowns competition, the Festiclown.

tanhpk.jpg
tanhu1.jpg

tanhwm.jpg
tani1x.jpg
tani4o.jpg
tao2ex.jpg
tao2h5.jpg
tao2lu.jpg

Gallery

(deadline photo press)

Stephanie at the Festiclown Festival - Théatre Princesse Grace

tao408.jpg
tao47n.jpg

tao46f.jpg
tao495.jpg

tao5k0.jpg

(sipa)

Thank you for the beautiful pictures Michelle!
Stephanie has never looked more beautiful. She is poised and beaming. She is a representative for the importance of smiles and laughter.
She has been through so much in her life --she can teach everyone the valuable lesson to cherish joy whenever it appears. This is as valuable an art form as the ballet and opera--and she is the chairperson!
She just keeps getting better !

Thank you for the pics. Stephanie looks very beautiful.

She looks veeeeeeery beautiful and happy!
Thanks for the pics!!! :)

Not diamonds - clowns are a girl's best friends ;) :)

Thanks a lot for posting the sweet pics, Michelle!

Thanks everyone for the pics. In the past the press called her the rebel princess, I think now they should call her the good sense of humor princess. It's so nice to see her happy and involved with continuing her father's task in the Circus Festival, and bring many smiles to everyone in Monaco, especially the little ones. Her AIDS charity work is also remarkable :)

The press should focus more on this events of her life, rather than publishing interviews from Daniel Ducruet, it's the same thing over and over and worse each time.

monaco70s said:
Thanks everyone for the pics. In the past the press called her the rebel princess, I think now they should call her the good sense of humor princess. It's so nice to see her happy and involved with continuing her father's task in the Circus Festival, and bring many smiles to everyone in Monaco, especially the little ones. Her AIDS charity work is also remarkable :)

The press should focus more on this events of her life, rather than publishing interviews from Daniel Ducruet, it's the same thing over and over and worse each time.

I agree with you monaco70s, it's really about time... Rebel she might have been, a strong and unique woman she has become. I'm sure the press have a hard time dealing with the fact that she is really a popular and important person - it proves their incompetence. Maybe, who knows, they are trying to break her down, but Steph is just too strong for them. Kind of funny. :D :D :D

I also thank for all the pictures. She looks happier than ever.

Don't stop seizing the day, Stephanie! :)

Yeah .... right Daniel...I really imagine Caro wanting you :rolleyes:;) ...

Here's some of Steph at the Clinic ( Marseille ) with kids :

v8hgur.jpg

v8hgt4.jpg

v8hgs1.jpg

v8hgnp.jpg

(FS)

Last edited:
michelle [I said:
Here's some of Steph an the Clinic ( Marseille ) with kids :[/i]

(FS)
Cool Steph - cool kids ... wonderful !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom