Princess Stephanie Current Events 6 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read on a not very reliable source Steph was spotted in Italy skiing with an Italian man; there was also the name, but I don't remember it now...if true, she and Mathieu are over, but I tend to take these things with a grain of salt...more datails later,

kisses

It's a shame Stephanie has not been put in People Magazines 50 most Beautidul People in the World she should have been several times, or one of those magazines they have several of trhem where it is the 50 or 100 hundred sexiest women in the world. I know you guys have athing for her like Sebastion and Simon who think she's so hot and sexy Beautiful which is true.

paca said:
:D thought you might be jealous. But hey maybe it is a new area now with her too, maybe now she goes for the older and smart ones. ( and you know sexy women and very smart guy is not a novelty. Think of marilyn and Arthur Miller) You might have to brush up on your knowledge of philosophy

I agree.... and especially guys like Phillipe Sollers. He's really smart and seems so funny. I like how he sort of defended Stephanie by telling the others " Vous ne saurez rien" ( You won't know anything). Guys like him can give a woman a lot of strength and love ....

Stephanie as she arrived at the Heli Port Monaco ... she directly went to watch some reharsel for the Circus Festival shows.

k34r3p.jpg
k34r5s.jpg
k34r9z.jpg
k34rb9.jpg
k34rcx.jpg

(eastnews)

Thank you for the newest pics of our sweet Steph, Michelle :)

I like her jeans ... and the fact that she wears cowboy-boots again...

Hey!
Below are the clips of Stephanie for you to download from the TV show, as promised. The third one is the same as the one I posted the other day. Let me know if you have any problems. If anybody else has any videos from the internet that they would like me to record so that they can save them please send me a private message with the details. Enjoy!!!
Budge xXx :)

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1X41PKNYKY6IM2HD8GS6L7O3QH

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NQ3XROC31I053UTBLJHQPUF1N

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RW3JYBK1KPQL20E2LUQM4G0R6

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ULAYA0HU2ABR39XBVRVHSRNIJ

Deadline Press

0051015 - FRANCE - - Avignon DE NOMBREUX ARTISTES RÉUNIS LORS D'UNE SOIRÉE DE GALA ORGANISÉE PAR L'ASSOCIATION " FAIRE FACE AU SIDA " À AVIGNON Sur la photo : La princesse Stephanie de Monaco et Céline Balitran

k4h7i8.jpg

k4h7jr.jpg

k4h7oj.jpg

k4h7pz.jpg

Hey I just noticed that Steph has a nervous tick or something:
She often touches her nose with one of her fingers, specially when she laughes hard ... it's like my sister who always tugs at her eyebroes when she's nervous ...cute :)

michelle said:
2 more :

k34uww.jpg
k34v2f.jpg

(viennareport)

She looks like a teenager in these photos! I really like the new hairstyle, and the boots. :) It must be chilly in Monaco - the coats?

Thanks Michelle!

Was stephanies's first true love Paul Belmondo was he her first boyfriend.Did she go out and date alot as a teenager did she have any other boyfriends a s teenager. Are there any photos of Steph and Paul Belmondo kissing? If so post em up

De La Cruza said:
Was stephanies's first true love Paul Belmondo was he her first boyfriend.Did she go out and date alot as a teenager did she have any other boyfriends a s teenager. Are there any photos of Steph and Paul Belmondo kissing? If so post em up
There are many pictures of the couple posted in Stéphanie's picture thread, have a look there. This is her current events thread :p

lea said:
She looks like a teenager in these photos! I really like the new hairstyle, and the boots. :) It must be chilly in Monaco - the coats?

Thanks Michelle!
yup, definetely cold here, unless I'm getting used to the climate. But it really seems to be one of the coldest winters we had in years.

paca said:
yup, definetely cold here, unless I'm getting used to the climate. But it really seems to be one of the coldest winters we had in years.

That's interesting! What kind of temperatures have you been having? I do like Stephanie's jacket, by the way.

Thanks Paca!

Has the Monte Carlo Circus Festival happened yet? If so post the pics up now soon!!!

Cause last year its hard to belive that its already 2006 and I have photos from it last year and it seems like yesterday I just saw and remember those photos, anyway because she looked so old and wrinkled lines sagging skin around her mouth last year at it looked very stressed out I thought she was like 50 at least in those photos of her last year and this year too, but I still admire for not trying to look or act like 20. But she has the money she should get some botox injected chemical peal facial collegen injectons crystal peel laser, that works excellent ulraviolet light or some days at a spa for rejuvenation or something like that if not those, she should defintley do one of those. she looks so old and tired and not as great looking in the last few years from the middle end of 2004 to now she has been looking really old weather beaten face from all those years of sun damage smoking alcohol, because they drink alcohol mainly wine champange alot over in the medditeranean.

De La Cruza said:
Has the Monte Carlo Circus Festival happened yet? If so post the pics up now soon!!!

The Pictures are in the Circus Thread check their thats were most of them will be posted.

Canal + screenshots:

m9oidt.jpg

Stephanie's smile ...
m9oirp.jpg

m9oiv8.jpg

m9oj90.jpg

...and her blue eyes ...
m9ojgh.jpg

m9oj1t.jpg

sebastian said:
Hey I just noticed that Steph has a nervous tick or something:
She often touches her nose with one of her fingers, specially when she laughes hard ..

I never paid attention but I now that I think about it I have seen pics of her touching her nose when she is laughing it's cute;) .
From last Night
Source:Newscom

m9q6w1.jpg

aww she looks cute dosen't look as old as she does last year. but shes finaly doing something to her skin to make it look better just looking a little bit better.

lea said:

Thanks Michelle!

Yes she looks amazing!! Sorry to be shallow here, but that hair cut of hers is the best one I've seen a royal wear in a long, long time! It looks so fresh, so current, so, well, hip while still presentable! Maxima, Mette Marit, Mathilde, are you girls listening?! ;)

Wow her eyes are so light colored!!! I personally myself think she would look prettier with lovley golden warm dark brown eyes cause she has dark hair dark skin it just dosent match up look that natural with those really light eyes an dark hair and skin. Yeah course you can have brown hair and light eyes and look natural and good like if you have a coloring of an Irish, Nordic, German, Russian person fair skin , or fair skin and rosy cheeks, light brown hair fair skin with it, or if your hair with blonde hair light or red hair and light skin it looks natural and good pretty. But the really light fair eyes dosen't look pretty it looks much prettier and more normal traditional looking with dark eyes dark hair dark skin. Everybody says that light eyes are the prettiest all eye colors in my opinion are equal in preetiest. But remember lovley brown eyes with dark hair and skin are more Beautiful looking stars such as Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren,Gina Lollobrigida. Beautiful women with beautiful brown eyes. There are a few photos up close where Stephanie's eyes look brown that look much prettier and complemete her hair and skin better and look much more natural.

RADKER18 said:
I never paid attention but I now that I think about it I have seen pics of her touching her nose when she is laughing it's cute;) .
From last Night

m9q6w1.jpg

It is cute... definetly :):p

Here's one more at HIT MACHINE :

mae8nd.jpg

(deadline)

Prince Albert II and Princess Stephanie during a lunch at Hermitage Hotel .

mcvryx.jpg

mcw4rq.jpg

According to a portuguese magazine VIP of this week, Stephanie is still very sad about the death of her father.

rchainho said:
According to a portuguese magazine VIP of this week, Stephanie is still very sad about the death of her father.
Of course she is, the sadness of having lost a beloved person never ends..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom